GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she walked herself 7 miles away. I'm so glad she's alive, but I imagine she's not unharmed.

Think you're right there, there's no way that no-one would have seen her all day if she'd been wandering around on her own.

I doubt she walked herself 7 miles away. I'm so glad she's alive, but I imagine she's not unharmed.

Well....according to the teen's report to police, she disappeared the same time as the dude who asked to use the phone did. Are we to believe phone borrowing dude and a six year old girl on the porch went their separate ways? The guy came to borrow the phone but changed his mind and left without saying a word? But also left the child alone on the front porch and then she wandered off, all in a few minutes?:waitasec:

I really would love to hear that she snuck through the woods or something for an adventure, and hiked her way 6 miles to this woman's house unscathed, but....

How many houses are between the child's house and this woman's house?

And if she did get 'a ride', it seems she wasn't 'dropped off' near this woman's house until this afternoon. So what was *whovever* doing with a six year old girl for possibly 12 plus hours.

Wow, I did not expect this outcome. I hope she hasn't had an awful ordeal, but I fear that might be the case.

My exact thoughts too.
I was absolutely shocked to see she'd been found alive but what happened in the hours she was missing?

Exactly and Ohio is big on "keeping the family" together....short of murder

:stormingmad:

I think that is a big part of the problem "keeping the family" together. As a society we are quick to take abused animals away, we have gotten over a husband 'own's' his wife, why does a child not have rights not to be abused or neglected? :banghead:

Sounds like the family was telling the truth. I hope they catch the creep fast.

This reminds me of the little gal who was picked up at her school and taken to a home. I can't remember her name, but I remember they dumped,her at a playground and a man found her crying when he walked to work.

I wonder if the perp dropped M off in this neighborhood?

I think the fact that MSM is still using her photo and her name means that an RSO did not have her. If an RSO did have her then he released her before hurting her. I keep expecting them to say ' no longer use her image or name' and since they have not , I am hopeful that shes' ok ! Like actually ok and not just ' found alive' . ya know ?

I think the fact that MSM is still using her photo and her name means that an RSO did not have her. If an RSO did have her then he released her before hurting her. I keep expecting them to say ' no longer use her image or name' and since they have not , I am hopeful that shes' ok ! Like actually ok and not just ' found alive' . ya know ?

I don't believe it, she is still probably being examined in hospital imo

I don't believe it, she is still probably being examined in hospital imo

I can hope ! That's what I do, against all odds I keep on hoping for
a happy ending. As long as it says M. at the top, then things are
good ! :)

Anything is possible, including that she really did just wander away and walk 6 miles.

I don't know when i've ever followed a story that kept being reported so differently.

Although she may have endured something which will scar her, she is alive!
Yes it would have been best if this had not happened, but how many of these little spirits get a chance to live another day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member