GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the child and the person who asked for the phone went missing at the same time, why would anyone wait 40 minutes to report the child missing? I can't see anyone waiting more than 2 minutes to call the police and report the child and phone person disappeared at the same time.

I haven't read many of the msm links, but someone mentioned an 'electronics buyer'? That sounds like a term a dealer would use for a drug buyer. I wonder if they were dealing and someone came to buy drugs, or for money owed? And took the child?

I can't imagine any other reason someone would show up at someone's door at 1:30 am.

There is more to the story.....

I was thinking that folks with (****) problems often buy and sell 'used' electronics for a small profit. They pick them up wherever they do and turn around and sell them for 100% more than they paid and some folks make a living at it. But it may be code word for something else. You could be right.

If the child and the person who asked for the phone went missing at the same time, why would anyone wait 40 minutes to report the child missing? I can't see anyone waiting more than 2 minutes to call the police and report the child and phone person disappeared at the same time.

I haven't read many of the msm links, but someone mentioned an 'electronics buyer'? That sounds like a term a dealer would use for a drug buyer. I wonder if they were dealing and someone came to buy drugs, or for money owed? And took the child?

I can't imagine any other reason someone would show up at someone's door at 1:30 am.

There is more to the story.....

Judge Judy says if someone is telling you a story and nothing adds up it's because they are LYING.

I love Judge Judy, she just says it like it is.

Three photos, located in a bedroom.

Tinkerbell pictures on the wall indicate the high likelihood that this is a young girl's room.

Bedroom door closed.

One standing.

Two reclining on the bed.

Posts included with the photos indicate a young person was the poster. :twocents:

Ok- I am tired- the war on children seems endless this summer- ETA: thanks

Three photos, located in a bedroom.

Tinkerbell pictures on the wall indicate the high likelihood that this is a young girl's room.

Bedroom door closed.

One standing.

Two reclining on the bed.

Posts included with the photos indicate a young person was the poster. :twocents:

Where are you seeing these?

NASA just had a rocket launch from my hinky meter pad.

That's all I'm going to say.

I'm going to read everything from the beginning (I've just skimmed and read two short articles), but while I'm doing that, does anyone know when the last time M. was seen alive and well by anyone OTHER than the father and the teenaged male 'babysitter'?

Side note: Did I read that she went missing while Dad was putting air in his tires? At 2am? Did he go off-roading or something in the middle of the night to make his tires suddenly go low? :waitasec:

I was thinking that folks with (****) problems often buy and sell 'used' electronics for a small profit. They pick them up wherever they do and turn around and sell them for 100% more than they paid and some folks make a living at it. But it may be code word for something else. You could be right.

Or they steal them. (Search the home address + arrest).

Many of these offenders say ' gross sexual imposition'. That is not a term used in Texas, plus there is no mention of age of victims, so it's not my favorite search so far.
Anyone from OH familiar with that term ? tia

I'm from Ohio, so I'll explain what it is.

In Ohio, gross sexual imposition is a felony charge and it means improper sexual touching of a victim:

* by using force or threat of force.

* to prevent resistance or consent by administering alcohol, drugs, or controlled substance to impair a victim.

* with a victim less than 13 years of age.

* with a victim unable to resist or consent due to a mental or physical condition or advanced age.

While this law covers victims of any age, it is a more serious felony if the victim is a minor.

Section 2907.01 explains the key definitions in Ohio law regarding sex crimes.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.01

Section 2907.05 explains the legal definition of gross sexual imposition in Ohio.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.05

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bill-Murray-WSAZ/336549926372462

This news channel facebook is still reporting that dad was home at the time- no 16 year old acquaintance babysitter- and that the man came and asked to use the phone.

Wait. So no trip to get air in his tires?

http://www.wowktv.com/story/22938638/7-year-old-girl-reported-missing-in-jackson-ohio.MISSING

Jackson police dispatchers said M.'s father told police he was out getting air in tires at the time of her disappearance.

Dispatchers said she was being watched by a 15-year-old babysitter at the time of her disappearance.

Dispatchers said the 15-year-old told police he was sitting on the porch with the child, and when he walked away for a moment, she disappeared.

So "dispatchers said" means this is the original version of events told to dispatchers on the originating 911 call, yes?

Updated!

Missing girl found alive in Jackson County, OH

Wait. So no trip to get air in his tires?

http://www.wowktv.com/story/22938638/7-year-old-girl-reported-missing-in-jackson-ohio.MISSING

Jackson police dispatchers said M's father told police he was out getting air in tires at the time of her disappearance.

Dispatchers said she was being watched by a 15-year-old babysitter at the time of her disappearance.

Dispatchers said the 15-year-old told police he was sitting on the porch with the child, and when he walked away for a moment, she disappeared.

Updated!

Missing girl found alive in Jackson County, OH

So "dispatchers said" means this is the original version of events told to dispatchers on the originating 911 call, yes?

There's a lot of charges involving children

Poor baby......what has she been exposed to in her 7 years?

whoa!!!! amazing!!!! such a murky story - with such a dodgy cast of characters and misinformation! soooo nice to here she is found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed