GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story has put me right off my dinner.

Very confusing and unusual set of circumstances. I could explain away various parts of it individually but altogether it's pretty weird.

Oh no not another one :( We have no clarification on the story yet? Don't like it, not one bit.

Well this is awful. This has been some summer. It seems like every week there is a small child just vanished. Is it always like this? I hope the police check out those RSO's and don't just blow it off because of the chaotic family situation.

SCHMAE, Thank you so much for these links! Are these guys out of jail and free? For trying to kidnap a child for sexual purposes? They need to be locked up for life!! I'm sooooo sick of this. :stormingmad:

SCHMAE, Thank you so much for these links! Are these guys out of jail and free? For trying to kidnap a child for sexual purposes? They need to be locked up for life!! I'm sooooo sick of this. :stormingmad:

Yes , as far as a know a " REGISTERED" sex offender is free on the streets because if they are incarcerated , there is no need to register. Only the one guy seems to have run off from parole/supervision and is on the lam. Scary stuff for sure. After the fact, we see all these RSO" near and wonder if the family knew. Everyone should regularly check your local rso's and those of your family and friends who have kids if they do NOT do it and inform them. I have teens but very young kids as neighbors and I knew I had one rso on the north side. I checked last month and found out there is another one on the south side, so I alerted the neighbors with the small kids. They had no idea. I told the people who were right next door to that rso as well. People need this information to keep their babies safe !

Great I gotta go soak in the pool between rain storms. You guys find the baby while I'm gone :)

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Jackson-Ohio.html

I'll start at the bottom if someone else wants to start at the top and see who these folks are and how
close to M.'s house ! Tks

Here is a link to the Ohio Attorney General site where you can put in an address and come back with offenders in a certain mile radius.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=55149&disc=

There are 26 within 2 miles. (I am using both home and work addresses). At least 7 work at the same location on Broadway, which is about .6 miles from the house.

No, no. Not the mother of the child, I want to know where the child's father himself was raised. In that town? Locally? Town 10 miles over?

The dad's Facebook says he's from McArthur originally. That's about 20ish miles from Jackson. McArthur's in Vinton County and is rural and blue collar. Jackson is similar. I'm from Athens, which is pretty close by.

Still searching, can't seem to find anything in MSM regarding this. Anyone else having any luck? This could be really important if its true.

Not yet :(
Anybody have a scanner feed yet? I'm having trouble finding one....

I have an icky feeling about this one-I hope I'm wrong :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members