GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSAZ news reported this morning at 9:30 a.m. that

This story has now completely vanished from the webpage. *POOF* Like it never happened.

I understand that stories change and reporters get it wrong because they want to be the first one to break the story. In this case, the family member could be an aunt or grandmother who just had the story wrong. BUT, as a responsible new provider, you should put out a retraction or apology and say that information was wrong. Not- disappear it and hope no one saw it!!!!

Makes me angry!

RIGHT ! They just pull things and trash them . Good thing for screen shots.
This is what I wondered if someone there did not KNOW this man and so they spoke to reporter or LE and said it's a ' stranger' even though he may be a guy who works with dad or something. With so many people in and out of the house, a stranger to one might be a cousin to the other and they just do not know.

Okay, here we go. Someone does brush her hair once in a while. :seeya:

ursz.jpg

What a beautiful little girl!

RIGHT ! They just pull things and trash them . Good thing for screen shots.
This is what I wondered if someone there did not KNOW this man and so they spoke to reporter or LE and said it's a ' stranger' even though he may be a guy who works with dad or something. With so many people in and out of the house, a stranger to one might be a cousin to the other and they just do not know.

It sounds like, the story got the details wrong.

The teen boy who was on the porch with her went in to get the phone, and when he returned she was missing, BECAME, a man came to the door and asked to use the phone and when the phone was brought out, the girl was gone.

Like playing telephone. The story details change but a nugget usually is still true.

I wonder if she has any hinky neighbors (like Jessica R. and Alanna G. had). LE is most certainly door to door canvassing and questioning, checking nearby RSOs, etc.

Hoping for this young girl's safe return today. We're approaching the 12 hour mark.

Many of these offenders say ' gross sexual imposition'. That is not a term used in Texas, plus there is no mention of age of victims, so it's not my favorite search so far.
Anyone from OH familiar with that term ? tia

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1575722&AgencyID=55149

This guy it actually says child victim. I don't know if that means the ones that do NOT say child victim means they are adult victims or if it's just a variation on the name of a charge.... sigh ... frustrating ! ( in texas, they put the victim's age so it's easier to line up potential rso's toa particular crime, not that rso's don't change it up sometimes, but overall its' easier to search )

Mason Hamilton is a very close RSO, addy . It says his offense is against a 'minor' . Isn't there a difference between minor and child in the eyes of the law. Sometimes a 'child' is someone under 10 or 12 or something? Just trying to figure this out ! And my pc is not cooperating and neither is the jackson count SO's webpage.

Any description of the stranger that came to the door ? Or has it been established that it was false reporting ?

OMG they're gonna make me work for this .

OK , so now we know, victim under age 13 . Instead of the name of the charge, they are
all listed by the charge's number, so it is work.

2907.05 (A)(4)
Gross Sexual Imposition victim under 13

Destiny Norton.
This reminds me of her case.
So many people thought it was the parents because of the small time frame in question.
If this wasn't the family then they had REALLY bad luck and it was probably a neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member