GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys remember our family discussion rules please and thank you. Until we know more we have to be cautious. We all know how developing cases get the reporting wrong so many times.

:seeya:

I will behave....... I'm sure it won't be long until bad behavior becomes ok , right !? :)

Locals? Anyone? Where was the father raised? Is this his childhood hometown?

I'm sorry if that's questioning too much. If it is, I'll delete it.

OK, most important question I have right now:

Who (outside of the family) saw M. last?

So much doesn't make sense here. Was she regularly up and sitting on the porch at 1:30AM? Who is giving all of these different accounts of what happened? Nobody seems able to get their story straight. This does not bode well. :(

So much doesn't make sense here. Was she regularly up and sitting on the porch at 1:30AM in a bathing suit? Who is giving all of these different accounts of what happened? Nobody seems able to get their story straight. This does not bode well. :(

bold added by me

wth?

No wonder I feel so down and crabby today. Another missing child?? I can't stand it. I just can't stand it.

Age 18 and onward you are an adult not a "teen". If you can fight for your country you are an adult.

Is there a pool at the residence?

There isn't Google street view, but on satellite view I don't see a pool.

I searched the address and property records say 2 bedroom, 1 bath. How many people lived at this house?

I'm searching electronics for sale atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member