GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STORY CHANGES AGAIN????

Family members tell WSAZ.com a man came to their home on N. Chestnut Street about 1:30 Friday morning and asked to use the phone. 6-year-old M. S. was on the front porch with her father at the time. Her father went into the house to get a phone, leaving the front door open and the girl on the porch. When he returned, M. and the man who had asked to use the phone were both gone.

So- now the Father is home again and M. is now 6 instead of 7 and someone comes to use the phone???????

The man had apparently been at the house earlier in the evening to buy electronics from S.’s father.
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Seven-year-old-Girl-from-Jackson-Reported-Missing-217080751.html

I hate to say this- but it looks like they are back pedaling to protect someone and frame someone else.

From the article: According to Jackson Police, S. claimed he and some other males had gone to a nearby gas station to pump up a tire and left M. on the front porch with an unidentified 15-year-old male. When they returned, the male reported M. had disappeared. The police were notified and the search began.

bbm

I wonder how long they were gone?

Who is the babysitter?

This reminds me of some other cases with teenage babysitters.

She couldn't have gone far on her own.

I hope M. is found safe soon. :please:

Nothing about this makes sense. I cannot say what I want and still be within TOS. What I am hearing is that several able-bodied men left the residence in the middle of the night, leaving a fifteen year-old to take responsibility.

I've got a twitch.

I'd like to know when the last time anyone besides these men/boys saw M.

Three different stories could mean the truth is completely different. Perhaps she was missing earlier?

Oh no :(
OK I think initially it's easy to say why was a teen babysitting her when dad was home, but I wonder if it is more like she wanted to go out and play and the boy said I will go with her, because dad didn't want to . But I thought that would be earlier in the evening and they looked for a few hours before reporting her missing.
Now it's 1:30 a.m.......... why wasn't she in bed? Why are she and her dad just hanging out on the front porch in the wee hours of the morning?
Ugh, my gut.
STOP DISAPPEARING BABIES YOU A$$HAT PERPS ! Whoever you are and I have no clue in this case of course, but ******* STOP IT !

M. also appears to have a teen sister. I wonder if she was home at the time...

My head is spinning from all the contradictions.

I don't like the sounds of this one... and I don't like the looks of ANYONE in this family... or what I've been reading about them.

I hope some adults are not trying to set some young teen/s up for this .
The good news is an innocent young teen will definitely tell the truth
when LE turns the screws to him. So hopefully the truth will come out soon.
I am smelling ( ****) all over this one ! :)

Oh dear (feeble response I know, having to bite my tongue on this one)
I think we all know how this is going to end.

guys remember our family discussion rules please and thank you. Until we know more we have to be cautious. We all know how developing cases get the reporting wrong so many times.

Also OT baby Bryeon Hunter's dna results came back , positively ID'ing him so finally a funeral is set for week from tomorrow, Aug 3 :) I'm very pleased !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective