GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe they can scare these two into telling this poor mother where her daughter is.

I was about to say I agree with you until I looked up the law. First degree murder in Oklahoma is different from other states in that it requires "malice aforethought" and there is no time requisite on that. You just have to have intent to kill when you commit the act in order for it to qualify as first degree murder. IMO choking somebody until they stop breathing would be enough to always qualify as a first degree murder in Oklahoma.

Check out this link which explains it:
http://www.okcca.net/online/oujis/oujisrvr.jsp?oc=OUJI-CR 4-63

I didn't read your link because I don't need it explained to me.

As I stated, Chad was charged with first degree murder and Chloe most likely was charged with a lessor crime because she provided information about the murder. I was disagreeing with your statement that it probably wasn't preplanned, which you stated as the reason Chloe wasn't charged with first degree.

BTW, Oklahoma isn't that different, premeditation is the same in all states that I'm familiar with. Again, IMO premeditation had nothing to do with Chloe being charged with a lessor crime. Quite obviously this crime was premeditated.

http://www.news9.com/story/26834426...ring-missing-piedmont-girl-formally-arraigned

Two teenagers charged in the murder of missing Casady High School student, Annie Hill, 16, were formally arraigned in Oklahoma County District Court.

Chadd Raymond, a 16-year-old Edmond Santa Fe High School student, didn't have much to say during his first appearance before a judge.

During the video arraignment, Judge Russell Hall told Raymond that his bond was denied due to the severity of the charges.

Why would this guy get so mad because Annie was leaving? There's more here that hasn't been told, and one would know where they hid a body!

Why would this guy get so mad because Annie was leaving? There's more here that hasn't been told, and one would know where they hid a body!

maybe there was perceived disrespect towards the jailed brother or jealousy towards Annie,,,

It is heartbreaking that these kids, obviously too young to comprehend the ramifications of their evil actions, have ruined their lives forever. WTF goes on in their immature brains?

I remember feeling invincible but would never, ever have considered harming another human being.

They can never turn back the clock.

It is heartbreaking that these kids, obviously too young to comprehend the ramifications of their evil actions, have ruined their lives forever. WTF goes on in their immature brains?

I remember feeling invincible but would never, ever have considered harming another human being.

Drugs could play a role in their warped thinking.

Hey I noticed the double or triple posting on this thread. When it happens, if you will go to "Go Advanced" and click on Delete (in more than once place)...you can get rid of copies. I will see if I can get a mod to fix the others since time has probably run out for you to do so. ;)

It's really sad that now a family has two sons in jail & both at a young age. I'm not sure how closely these kids were monitored either, though it seems in the case of Anne, she was just in a phase of experimenting & ended up with the wrong people. Her mother seems absolutely devastated. It's all so sad.

Well, that they went thru the trouble of disposing & hiding the body tells me that they did comprehend the ramifications of their evil actions, IMO. They knew what they were doing, they just figured they wouldn't get caught.

Drugs could play a role in their warped thinking.

Hey I noticed the double or triple posting on this thread. When it happens, if you will go to "Go Advanced" and click on Delete (in more than once place)...you can get rid of copies. I will see if I can get a mod to fix the others since time has probably run out for you to do so. ;)

Thanks for the tip.:loveyou:

Have they taken the female suspect out to where she says they left her? Or does she not know, exactly?

Well, that they went thru the trouble of disposing & hiding the body tells me that they did comprehend the ramifications of their evil actions, IMO. They knew what they were doing, they just figured they wouldn't get caught.

You misunderstood me. I was in no way excusing nor exonerating them. Of course they knew what they were doing was wrong, evil.

But we know the brain isn't fully developed in kids of this age. They didn't think about being caught. They didn't think about the impact their actions would have Anne's family, their own families, their futures, nor spending the rest of their lives in prison.

They're just dumb kids, evil ones at that.

I really thought that Annie Jo would be easily found after Chloe confessed. I'm really sad that her location hasn't been revealed yet.

I really thought that Annie Jo would be easily found after Chloe confessed. I'm really sad that her location hasn't been revealed yet.

I wonder if this means Chloe didn't go with Chad to hide and/or bury her. I suspect there is another person (persons?) involved.

Her poor mother is going through hell. The Chad should at least let her mother bury her skeletal remains and begin grieving properly. Instead it is an open wound and I'm sure she doesn't have a peaceful moment, day or night.

I wonder if this means Chloe didn't go with Chad to hide and/or bury her. I suspect there is another person (persons?) involved.

Her poor mother is going through hell. The Chad should at least let her mother bury her skeletal remains and begin grieving properly. Instead it is an open wound and I'm sure she doesn't have a peaceful moment, day or night.

I think she went with him. Why would she confess to that if she didn't actually hide Anne's body with Chadd?

It was at night, Chadd was probably the one driving Anne's car and he took her body to somewhere outside of town that Chloe had never been before. Factor drugs and/or alcohol into situation and it's not surprising that Chloe couldn't pinpoint where Anne is.

I do agree that there are likely other people that, at the very least, knew what happened to Anne.

I was in the Oklahoma City area this past weekend and was in the area where AJH disappeared. I thought of her while I was walking through UCO and through several other places in Edmond. There are just so many places she could be. Small areas with lots of trees. Overgrown lots. I hope that they finally give up the location of Anne soon. Winter is coming. She needs to be found so her mom can put her to rest.

Just checking in and am totally dismayed that Anne's remains have not been recovered yet.

Keep talking Anne, they will find you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles
Back