GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will today be the day Annie Jo comes home? For her mother's sake, I hope so. The wait is almost over, but agonizing just the same.

I would check in from time to time to see if any news :-(

Rest In Peace Anne~

I'm really curious to see if any other people are arrested. There was a really suspicious comment made after she went missing. I have a feeling at least two other people knew what happened from the beginning, but that is my opinion only.

BBM - I do too- and I noticed both of their FB pages have suddenly disappeared!

I noticed on her Find FB page they put up a photo of a candle with the flame blown out and still smoking. Very poignant. Sad. :( Please let them find Annie Jo soon.

Two Teens Charged In Connection With Missing Piedmont Girl

PIEDMONT, Oklahoma - Two teenagers were charged Thursday in connection with the disappearance of 16-year-old Anne Hill, who was reported missing six months ago.

According to court documents, 16-year-old Chadd Raymond was charged with first-degree murder, and 17-year-old Chloe Thomas was charged with accessory to murder.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=26808174

I'm glad to see that they are posting pictures of these two perps all over the media, even though they are both minors. In so many of these cases, they won't let you know anything about the person if they are under the age of 18. It can be pretty maddening, especially if it is a really nasty crime, like this one.

Glad to see Oklahoma likes to hold nasty little murderers accountable and visible, regardless of their ages. Other States should follow by example.

Two Teens Charged In Connection With Missing Piedmont Girl

PIEDMONT, Oklahoma - Two teenagers were charged Thursday in connection with the disappearance of 16-year-old Anne Hill, who was reported missing six months ago.

According to court documents, 16-year-old Chadd Raymond was charged with first-degree murder, and 17-year-old Chloe Thomas was charged with accessory to murder.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=26808174

If CT is only being charged with accessory to murder, then that means the murder probably wasn't planned ahead of time. I'm still confused as to why they lured her over there in the first place.

I'm glad to see that they are posting pictures of these two perps all over the media, even though they are both minors. In so many of these cases, they won't let you know anything about the person if they are under the age of 18. It can be pretty maddening, especially if it is a really nasty crime, like this one.

Glad to see Oklahoma likes to hold nasty little murderers accountable and visible, regardless of their ages. Other States should follow by example.
I believe it has to do with charging them as adults, but I could be mistaken.

What was the motive here? :(

Glad to see there have been some arrests...we knew it was likely it had something to do with when she went over to that apartment; the details on that were scarce...

What was the motive here? :(

Glad to see there have been some arrests...we knew it was likely it had something to do with when she went over to that apartment; the details on that were scarce...
Raymond claimed drugs were the reason she went there, but it could have been him dissing his victim in an attempt to make her look bad. (Or maybe it was true.) The motive doesn't appear to be clear at all. One minute they are watching movies and the next he chokes her to death because she decided to leave? Did Chloe leave out the part where things turned bad or did they decide to keep that under wraps until they had Raymond behind bars in court?

Raymond claimed drugs were the reason she went there, but it could have been him dissing his victim in an attempt to make her look bad. (Or maybe it was true.) The motive doesn't appear to be clear at all. One minute they are watching movies and the next he chokes her to death because she decided to leave? Did Chloe leave out the part where things turned bad or did they decide to keep that under wraps until they had Raymond behind bars in court?

I believe they are keeping the motive under wraps until they are finished with their investigation. IMO, the text said something one of them didn't like & I think that may be CT, she was or still is the girlfriend of RR, I believe they led Anne to think RR was coming home, but finally told her after the movie & when she decided to leave, things went south. Just my opinion. I also think information was given in the beginning from a person who was made aware of the crime, I believe that is why they changed it to a murder investigation early on.

What can a person be charged with if they knew about the crime & either lied to the police or withheld critical information?

Lying to police (Casey, the baby murderer was charged with this), obstruction of justice, impeding an investigation and I'm sure they could come up with other charges.

What can a person be charged with if they knew about the crime & either lied to the police or withheld critical information?

Lying to police (Casey, the baby murderer was charged with this), obstruction of justice, impeding an investigation and I'm sure they could come up with other charges.

If CT is only being charged with accessory to murder, then that means the murder probably wasn't planned ahead of time. I'm still confused as to why they lured her over there in the first place.

I respectfully disagree. Chadd Raymond was charged with first degree murder which is indicative of premeditation. Chloe may have provided info that led to the lesser charges or may have been involved to a lessor degree.

I respectfully disagree. Chadd Raymond was charged with first degree murder which is indicative of premeditation. Chloe may have provided info that led to the lesser charges or may have been involved to a lessor degree.

I was about to say I agree with you until I looked up the law. First degree murder in Oklahoma is different from other states in that it requires "malice aforethought" and there is no time requisite on that. You just have to have intent to kill when you commit the act in order for it to qualify as first degree murder. IMO choking somebody until they stop breathing would be enough to always qualify as a first degree murder in Oklahoma.

Check out this link which explains it:
http://www.okcca.net/online/oujis/oujisrvr.jsp?oc=OUJI-CR 4-63

I was about to say I agree with you until I looked up the law. First degree murder in Oklahoma is different from other states in that it requires "malice aforethought" and there is no time requisite on that. You just have to have intent to kill when you commit the act in order for it to qualify as first degree murder. IMO choking somebody until they stop breathing would be enough to always qualify as a first degree murder in Oklahoma.

Check out this link which explains it:
http://www.okcca.net/online/oujis/oujisrvr.jsp?oc=OUJI-CR 4-63

That's interesting! Thanks for looking it up! Now let's hope they find Anne's remains for the sake of the trial & her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75
Back