GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tentative timeline, based on info from this article:

http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x1535575039/Police-Missing-teen-s-car-found-on-Edmond-street

Apr 10:

• Evening: Annie Jo's mother last saw her

• Night: Male #2 claimed he and Annie Jo watched movies at his brother's home in Edmond, somewhere near UCO

Apr 11:

• Morning: Annie Jo worked out at a gym

• 4:00pm: Male #1 claimed he saw Annie Jo at a McDonald's

• Evening: Text message from Annie Jo's phone to her mother, unhappy about not being able to stay out with her friends any longer

• 10:00pm: Male #1 claimed he last spoke with Annie Jo, about going to the movies

Apr 12: Annie Jo was reported missing

Apr 16: Annie Jo's car was found in the 700 block of Rockridge Circle, Edmond

Y'all double-check me and see if you're reading it the way I am. The reporting is a bit convoluted, so I'm not totally sure. Male #1 is the first male mentioned in the article and Male #2 is the second.

I wish we had more exact times. Hard to say what happened first and second during the evenings of the 10th and 11th.

She was last seen on the 11th, car found on the 16th. That's 5 days and nobody else saw her during that time? Except the boy who saw her at McDonald's and says he texted with her later. I wonder if anyone other than him saw her at McDonald's. If not then personally I don't find him credible. He very well could be, but he also could be the one who texted her mom. I dunno. Someone knows where this girl is, where she last was, and what happened to her.

I'm in agreement with you OkieGranny - they need to check that creek, the lake and the woods. I don't think it's going to end well for this one. I surely hope that I am wrong.

Prayers for Annie Jo...
The whole thing stinks to high hell..the male friend doesn't know what she was wearing, who she left with, where his brother lives, etc. if I followed correctly, there seems to be a whole lot of he said, she said, facts are not jiving kind of thing going on here...
And I wonder if we will get to hear any details about the car as the previous WS'ers have posted...keys, phone, money, cards, locked, condition of interior.
I'm ready for one of OkieGranny's time lines lol, only way I can keep things straight when it twists like this

Y'all double-check me and see if you're reading it the way I am. The reporting is a bit convoluted, so I'm not totally sure. Male #1 is the first male mentioned in the article and Male #2 is the second.

I wish we had more exact times. Hard to say what happened first and second during the evenings of the 10th and 11th.

So Male #1 and Male #2 are two different people? Both males were to watch movies with her on different nights? I'm sorry I'm so confuzzled
Thank you OkieGranny!

I see Ann worked at Sonic. I wonder if her fellow employees noticed any unsavory customers. Perhaps someone who took a particular interest in Ann?

I hope police talk to any ex boyfriends, as well. According to her askfm, she had a boyfriend 4 months ago.
All this talk of different male friends, too. Could jealousy be a in this factor?
Also, judging by her facebook likes, she likes weed.

Okay I'm really confused so her mother was waiting for her on the 10th for a goodnight hug and she didn't come home and then she was last seen on the 11th so why didn't she come home on the 10th then or was it the 11th her mother was waiting up for her? Or am I not understanding this right.

Also I was on her Facebook and it stuck out to me that she liked a lot things to do with smoking weed. And that worries me just because who's to say she wasn't meeting someone where her car was parked or something for a bag of weed. I was 16 once and I smoked pot. I could see how this could happen. I could see how a young girl would be willing to meet on a dark dead end street for a bag if instructed to thinking it was so a cop didn't see you making the deal.
I feel so bad bringing this point of view up. Feel like I'm painting her in a bad light when I'm really not. I think its very normal for teens to smoke pot and doesn't make them bad at all. Just something I seen on her fb that needs to be considered also. And its funny cause in high school I remember how it was always someone's big brother who had it. Just sayin

And I also seen on her friends fb that they were doing searches by some park for her phone. Not sure if they found it yet. Gosh I really hope this cute little young lady is found and gets to go home to her family.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

So Male #1 and Male #2 are two different people? Both males were to watch movies with her on different nights? I'm sorry I'm so confuzzled
Thank you OkieGranny!

I'm with you on this confusion thing here.....lol

I want to know if her mother had any contact with her at all on the 11th. As in talking and hearing her voice. And I would also like to know if they had cameras at the gym or if anyone can say they seen her there. Or if this is what guy#1 is saying she went and did.

Giagreen, you made some really good points. I really hope LE can find out her connection. Though don't most young kids get weed from others their age? I don't know myself since I don't smoke (and never have) with my panic disorder.

I wonder how long the car was located on the dead end street? Are cameras being check in the area? Did Anne drive it there herself or was it left by someone else?

Giagreen, you made some really good points. I really hope LE can find out her connection. Though don't most young kids get weed from others their age? I don't know myself since I don't smoke (and never had) my panic disorder.

I wonder how long the car was located on the dead end street? Are cameras being check in the area? Did Anne drive it there herself or was it left by someone else?

Well now days I wouldn't even know where to find any. But I always think of my cousin who was 16 last summer and she was meeting older guys in parking lots for weed. She was so pissed at me for narking her out to her mom. But it scared me. And she's a good girl also. Goes to school, works, in sports, smart and here she was meeting older sektchy dudes in parking lots and being trusting cause her friend says he's cool!
I was 16 ten years ago. I always got it from my friends big sister actually.

That's why the brother thing stuck out to me and why maybe the other one was hesitant to say where he lived. Cause I think its weird that she wouldn't of gone home after the movie. Why stop by the brothers house? Idk I'm just not getting that part.

And I'm really hoping that the tow truck guy didn't get in her drivers seat or anything. So that LE can tell if someone els may have been driving

http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x1535575039/Police-Missing-teen-s-car-found-on-Edmond-street

Apr 10:

• Night: Male #2 claimed he and Annie Jo watched movies at his brother's home in Edmond, somewhere near UCO

Apr 11:

• Evening: Text message from Annie Jo's phone to her mother, unhappy about not being able to stay out with her friends any longer

• 10:00pm: Male #1 claimed he last spoke with Annie Jo, about going to the movies

Here, the mother said she last saw her Friday night, the 11th, then it goes on and says no one heard from hear since Thursday night. I'm confused:

Last Friday night Lori hill’s daughter Anne went to a friend’s house to watch a movie.

Hill waited up to make sure she got a goodnight hug and started calling at 11 that night to see what time she was going to make it home.

Hill says their entire family is very close and always stays in contact, but no one was heard anything from her since last Thursday.

http://kfor.com/2014/04/20/metro-mother-wants-your-help-finding-her-missing-16-year-old/

On Saturday the 12th, the mom filed a missing person's report. The mom last saw her daughter on the evening of April 10th and last spoke to her in a text message on April 11:

Monday morning, Wardlow released the Oklahoma City Police Department’s missing persons report filed April 12. The report stated the teen, a sophomore honor student at Casady High School, lives on Nancy Ann Drive in Piedmont.

Hill’s mother told the officer she last saw her daughter during the evening of April 10 and last spoke with her during the evening of April 11 via a text message.

Apr 10:

Apr 11:

That's a correct timeline from the facts that I've read.

Another girl missing from OK.

Jasmine Hill, Guthrie OK--appears to be approx 23 miles north.

Link to Jasmine's WS thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241774

Odd, both these girls have the same last name.

This is also a concern, the above girl has been missing since Monday 4/14.

Also, there was an attempted abduction in SW OKC on 4/16:

On April 16, police responded to an attempted abduction around 4:40 p.m. near S.W. 51st Street and Western Avenue in southwest Oklahoma City. According to the report, the 15-year-old victim told police she was walking home from school when a gold SUV drove past her, made a U-turn and then pulled up beside her. She said the suspect told her to "get in," and she said, "no." The victim then walked to a nearby auto body shop. She told police the SUV followed her, and the suspect said, "I'm gonna find out where you live." The suspect drove away after the victim went into the auto body shop. Police said the victim described the suspect as "a black male, last seen wearing a blue and white striped shirt." She also told police the suspect's vehicle had tinted windows and a paper tag.

http://www.news9.com/story/25286015/okc-police-warns-public-of-attempted-abduction

So her mom last saw her on the 10th but talked to her via text on the 11th? Did she sleep at home the night if the 10th or did she spend the night at a friends?

A little confused on this one
Did she go to school on the 11th? She went to the gym that morning and was seen at McDonald's that afternoon. Was it spring break that week?

So her mom last saw her on the 10th but talked to her via text on the 11th? Did she sleep at home the night if the 10th or did she spend the night at a friends?

A little confused on this one
Did she go to school on the 11th? She went to the gym that morning and was seen at McDonald's that afternoon. Was it spring break that week?

No spring break in April: http://www.casady.org/schoolcalendar

Sorry for the confusion, y'all, but I'm just as confused. The use of "evening" or "night" to describe a period of time is so vague. Annie Jo's mother last saw her in the "evening" and Male #2 says she was with him that "night." Did she go home later that "evening" or did she stay out all night? I have no idea.

And then there's the text allegedly sent by Annie Jo to her mother the next "evening." Was that before or after she allegedly spoke to Male #1 at 10:00pm? I'm guessing it was before her mother began trying to call her at 11:00pm. Or maybe not. I just don't know.

Apr 10:

Apr 11:

• 11:00pm: Annie Jo's mother began trying to call her to find out when she would be coming home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper