GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to see someone hire a hypnotist to work with Chloe. Taking her back through the drive in her mind's eye could shake loose some usable information of landmarks or roadways. The things she came up with are too vague and too common to give any real clue in finding Annie Jo.

This must be horrible on her mother. My heart breaks for her every day Annie Jo is still missing.

I would like to see someone hire a hypnotist to work with Chloe. Taking her back through the drive in her mind's eye could shake loose some usable information of landmarks or roadways. The things she came up with are too vague and too common to give any real clue in finding Annie Jo.

This must be horrible on her mother. My heart breaks for her every day Annie Jo is still missing.

The first place that comes to my mind is so close and so obvious that it CAN'T be it, but it SOUNDS like it.
The area around 122nd and I-35. There are a couple of stone and statuary companies in that area with stone and rock formations.
The other place that comes to mind is I-35 southside OKC right before you get to Moore. There are some spa and pool retailers and another stone and granite outlet.
These are both exits that wouldn't be TOO busy that late at night and would be pretty dark, but wouldn't be completely new and unknown to these kids. They are also surrounded by heavily wooded areas.

The first place that comes to my mind is so close and so obvious that it CAN'T be it, but it SOUNDS like it.
The area around 122nd and I-35. There are a couple of stone and statuary companies in that area with stone and rock formations.
The other place that comes to mind is I-35 southside OKC right before you get to Moore. There are some spa and pool retailers and another stone and granite outlet.
These are both exits that wouldn't be TOO busy that late at night and would be pretty dark, but wouldn't be completely new and unknown to these kids. They are also surrounded by heavily wooded areas.
Very interesting! I would say those would be good places to search.

Hmmmm...no charges against the father for hiding evidence yet? Either they didn't find it or they are slow in making the decision.

What kind of info does the actual phone contain that LE cannot obtain from the server? They can get texts, voicemails, pings, and calls. GPS? It would give away where she could be if the phone was with her when they went to dump the body.

I don't think these kids went nearly as far as they thought they did. Panic can stretch time. I'd look in the areas I mentioned. I mean, sorry but we aren't dealing with masterminds here...they aren't even highschool graduates.

Another place to look at, as far as area is concerned, is the Hinton exit from I-40.n It goes to Roman Nose, which is a rock climbing area, as well as Robber's Caves, which is also full of rocks and lots of small caves. It's probably 30-40 minutes down I-40 from OKC and would have rock formations denoting the area.

I was thinking about this case today as I was driving back from Edmond. I'm wondering if Chloe had said something about water being nearby. I'm wondering this because right around the time of the arrests (I can't remember if it was directlybefore or directly after) LE was searching that pond for evidence related to Anne. Police found a body in a field today at 5000NE 23RD St. This stuck out to me because I had suggested a location at 5500 NE 23RD and Sooner rd. Whoever it is, I'm glad they will be making it back to their family. http://www.news9.com/story/27986968/okc-police-investigating-dead-body-found

Is anyone actively looking for Anne or are they hoping someone finds her by chance?

I was thinking about this case today as I was driving back from Edmond. I'm wondering if Chloe had said something about water being nearby. I'm wondering this because right around the time of the arrests (I can't remember if it was directlybefore or directly after) LE was searching that pond for evidence related to Anne. Police found a body in a field today at 5000NE 23RD St. This stuck out to me because I had suggested a location at 5500 NE 23RD and Sooner rd. Whoever it is, I'm glad they will be making it back to their family. http://www.news9.com/story/27986968/okc-police-investigating-dead-body-found

That's eerie! And also there's an oil pump right there too. Obviously it is not Anne though if the article is correct.

That's eerie! And also there's an oil pump right there too. Obviously it is not Anne though if the article is correct.
An oil pump AND a white trailer, which is What led me to post about that location in the first place. Yes, if the article is correct it probably isn't Anne. I just have a hard time understanding how a person can die from Natural causes in a field. I drive past there twice a day everyday. I didn't see anything, but then again I wasn't out walking around/looking.

Wow. What are the chances of that happening? Right place. Wrong body. Still a good call.

Chadd Raymond has a preliminary hearing conference on Friday, February 13th, according to a news report last month. I hope it's still on.

http://www.edmondsun.com/news/local...cle_4068f39a-9165-11e4-a995-ff45006518f0.html
Still February 13th according to OSCN. And still no lawyer listed.
faa026cdc35acc09f55387ceca6b91bb.jpg

Wow....this is bitter sweet. So happy there might be answers soon.

It's going to be interesting to see What exactly Chloe is charged with, she thought she was safe by being the first to talk, but I think the tables have just turned. I've always thought she was more involved than she claimed. After all Anne was trying to text Chloe's boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back