GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the young man missing as well? The one whose parents' house she was reportedly last seen at?

Yes! She left with him. I can't find any info on either one of them.

I take that back. She was last seen with the individual. IDK if he's missing. Good grief don't any of these kids go to school?

10360711_837947239558945_539634729516121081_n.jpg

$10,000.00 Reward

https://www.facebook.com/missingcas...2865135400495/837947239558945/?type=1&theater

This is so sad. It seems multiple kids must know what happened and are not talking.

Praying one of them gives LE the info that is needed.

Yes! She left with him. I can't find any info on either one of them.

I take that back. She was last seen with the individual. IDK if he's missing. Good grief don't any of these kids go to school?

I was wondering that too! Don't they find it very serious to be missing from school for extended periods of time? Keeping secrets is not worth their futures.

And also, why don't more parents have tracking devices on their kid's phones and cars??? I know I do, and although they act like they think it's "stupid," they are relieved to know that someone is watching and won't let them fall too far.

Some of the adults{Raymond and Devereaux) involved have pending cases.They need to add contributing to the delinquency of minors to the charges. All these parents need to be questioned.

I do think the arrest ,and Annie disappearing have something to do with one another.

I wonder how long the investigation went on and if the 2 LE stops had to do with LE knowing Annies car from that address.

A new detective was assigned to the case yesterday. Anne is getting lost in all this mess.
Where is Anne?

I don't think Annie Jo is getting lost in the mess. A new detective on the case is a good thing.

Teens live in the culture of not snitching no matter the consequences. If some people do know something, they are not talking. This stalemate is a huge problem for LE until they can get some evidence to move them forward in the right direction. The more pressure they can apply...the better. I hope they continue arresting anyone they believe could be associated to Annie Jo's case or any other missing person in the area. Round 'em all up!

5/13/14
Investigators now suspect foul play in the disappearance of 16-year-old Anne Josette Hill. The Piedmont teenager was last seen April 10. The missing person’s case for Anne Hill has now been reassigned to homicide investigators. News 9 is told there is now reason to suspect foul play. The family of 16-year-old Anne Hill, and volunteers from across the city, has posted thousands of flyers looking for the missing teen. So far, no one has come forward with information about Anne’s whereabouts. Initially the investigation was assigned to the missing persons unit that, according to Oklahoma City police, investigated for quite some time. But, as of about two weeks ago, the case has been reassigned to the homicide unit. About five days after Hill’s disappearance her car was found abandoned in an Edmond park, raising concerns for police. A search warrant was issued late last month at an OKC apartment complex in connection with Hill’s disappearance. Contact with the high school sophomore ended abruptly on April 11. Family says the sudden silence is out of character for the missing teen. There is a $10,000 reward in this case.

http://missingkids.thelassyproject.com/42214/

ANNE HILL has been misses is April 11 2004 to from Edmond Oklahoma. She was born January 11th 1998 which makes her now 16. She is Caucasian with light brown hair and brown eyes and she is 5'4 120 pounds. She was last seen on April 11 2014 and she had highlights in her hair and braces on her teeth. She has a tattoo on her right hip im a go by the name Josette. BRING HER HOM

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/705871062685376627_1070491463#lJmJDjzAt8ydLhRR.99

Just read her entire thread, and have a question ... Are they actually searching for her? I saw no reports of extensive ground searches? What about dogs? If foul play is suspected, and homicide detectives are working her case now, shouldn't they be searching for remains?? Am I missing something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back