Found Deceased Ok - Ares Muse, 2, Okemah, 12 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3 locks before exterior door? Right? So is exterior door not locked? Cause that would make four.
*eta:
The father told DPS that the child was able to get past three locking mechanisms prior to opening an exterior door.

OHP resources arrived and began searching for hours. A team from Pontotoc County and Colgate Fire found the boy’s body less than one mile south of his home around 6:15 p.m.

The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Lighthorse Police are investigating.

Last edited:
Salsman couldn't say how the boy died or where exactly he was found, only that it was within the search area. However, an email from the Department of Public Safety received by the Tulsa World indicates that a team from Pontotoc County and the Colgate Fire Department found Ares' body about six-tenths of a mile south of his home.

"Right now we just ask that prayers that were prayed today from all over Oklahoma shift those prayers now to the family and to the law enforcement that poured their hearts into today's search," Salsman said.

Can you attach a map? I can't figure this out apparently.
I had a hard time with this too. This is basically where it is. A little bit southwest of R&G Auto Service on Hwy 56.

You can see that large pond, that's basically kittycorner from the auto service station across Hwy 56.

3 locking mechanisms. Maybe 1 or two were baby gates? One of my toddlers was climbing baby gates by the time they were 13 months old. They could unlock most doors way before age 2. We had to get those really high slide locks, but around age 4 they were able to get past that with a chair but probably could have done it at 2 if they had found something tall enough. But we just installed an alarm once we realized how determined they were. But not everyone has that option.

Just an idle thought. I wonder if the info about the dog being missing was a complete red herring - somehow, a story of a local missing dog coming over police scanner got jumbled up into this story and it was reported as one story by a reporter listening in? There's been no update whatsoever about the dog that was supposedly with him, that I've seen.

Video:
The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's report confirms that Ares Muse died by drowning.

Muse disappeared from his Okemah home in September 2022. 2 News Oklahoma responded to the area while they searched.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back