OK - Crimes in Southeastern Oklahoma

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that Oklahoma has a real problem.I ma Hope Meek's sister and to this day she has never been found.Feb.21,2010 will be the 8 year anniversary of her disappearance.The law knows her husband murdered her and we know,but they say they can not make him take a lie detector test,speak to the authorities and such.What really gets me is they have proof he left Oklahoma and went to texas the night she disappeared and they will not call the fbi in.I hear of soo many people being missing and murdered in Oklahoma,it's terrible.I wish they would do something.I live this everyday of my life.
her husband should be in prison,not running around with his girlfriend.and why can't they help us get national publicity for Hope's case.I may finally be getting her stroy out nationally,but it has took all this time.

I think that Oklahoma has a real problem.I ma Hope Meek's sister and to this day she has never been found.Feb.21,2010 will be the 8 year anniversary of her disappearance.The law knows her husband murdered her and we know,but they say they can not make him take a lie detector test,speak to the authorities and such.What really gets me is they have proof he left Oklahoma and went to texas the night she disappeared and they will not call the fbi in.I hear of soo many people being missing and murdered in Oklahoma,it's terrible.I wish they would do something.I live this everyday of my life.
her husband should be in prison,not running around with his girlfriend.and why can't they help us get national publicity for Hope's case.I may finally be getting her stroy out nationally,but it has took all this time.

I'm sorry your family has to suffer this way.. I can't imagine what you all go through.

May I make a suggestion? At your web site for her; I see you have a lot of meta tag key words but they could be better. You should add stuff about Oklahoma, Texas and even other cases similar to this in case her husband did not do it. I don't know, I do not know the case.

Also, get a gmail account with her name - then get a blogger account with her name as well as an online Picasa photo album & free google web page. You may have more luck with people finding your original site if you use these free google tools. If you'd like to contact me about this, that's fine. The email I use is roselvr at gmail.com - not the one I'm signed up here with.

~hugs

It appears there is a new one to be added to the SE Oklahoma list, unfortunately.

~snipped~

The body of 48-year-old Dana Rogers of Eufaula was found near the highway's shoulder.

Initially, trooper said it appeared the accident was an auto-pedestrian hit and run.

The OHP says investigators are now looking at the possibility, Rogers' body was staged to represent a hit and run accident and she may have been killed elsewhere.

OHP Investigates Possible Traffic Homicide Near Eufaula Posted: Feb 12, 2010 9:39 AM Updated: Feb 12, 2010 7:40 PM

Medical examiner: Eufaula woman died from hit-and-run

I also want to leave this link - they publish court reports- Sept. 6 2009: Pittsburg County District Court Dispositions

My sister and I were just wondering the same thing about Virginia. There were like 8 girls who went missing from the Virginia Beach area, all african-american, within a few days of each other.

It appears there is a new one to be added to the SE Oklahoma list, unfortunately.

~snipped~

The body of 48-year-old Dana Rogers of Eufaula was found near the highway's shoulder.

Initially, trooper said it appeared the accident was an auto-pedestrian hit and run.

The OHP says investigators are now looking at the possibility, Rogers' body was staged to represent a hit and run accident and she may have been killed elsewhere.

OHP Investigates Possible Traffic Homicide Near Eufaula Posted: Feb 12, 2010 9:39 AM Updated: Feb 12, 2010 7:40 PM

Medical examiner: Eufaula woman died from hit-and-run

I also want to leave this link - they publish court reports- Sept. 6 2009: Pittsburg County District Court Dispositions

Here's the WS Dana Rogers thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95707&highlight=dana+rogers+eufaula

I cannot get over the amount of unsolved cases.

I think it would be a good idea if people starting posting all the photo's from all the cases on this thread as a way to compare images and scenes, suspect drawings, and terrian or last scene locations. With all the family members who post on the forum it might be helpful in drawing out whatever connections there may be.

I see many similarities between the two! Wouldn't hurt to toss LE the tip.

It might. I really would love to see the ATF in Anthony's case. I do not think Gouker is completely behind the crimes in these random cases that all have hints of seemly mocking the one before it. Of all the cases listed on this thread the only ones I havent found that to be true in are the cases I have not got to yet.

Has Anyone found a link for Denny Hammond ? I cannot find a media type link for him being missing.

Another interesting piece of not important information is I believe this part of OK to have more judy and jody's then any other place in the planet.

It might. I really would love to see the ATF in Anthony's case. I do not think Gouker is completely behind the crimes in these random cases that all have hints of seemly mocking the one before it. Of all the cases listed on this thread the only ones I havent found that to be true in are the cases I have not got to yet.

Has Anyone found a link for Denny Hammond ? I cannot find a media type link for him being missing.

Another interesting piece of not important information is I believe this part of OK to have more judy and jody's then any other place in the planet.

And lots of pickup trucks!!!! LOL

I knew Joe Neff, he was a nice man.
I knew Dusty Nichole Logains well. She had just left her husband. She was 36, not under doctors care. No med's, not driving. good health. found dead in a culvert. Her husband had/has relitives in the OSBI. He remarried quickly.
There are several death's here in Le Flore County

Meth is a huge problem statewide in Oklahoma and I would not doubt that some of these cases are related in some way to the drug trade. Oklahoma City is also a major hub for sex trafficking, so girls (and boys) who go missing here can wind up anywhere.

Our LE is not the sharpest, especially in rural areas, which pretty much describes most of the state.

Any possible connection between these two cases?

1) Marie Dighton (68) - found on June 5/08 in her home @ 3492 SE 219th, Talihina, Latimer Co. after a 'welfare check' requested by her daughter. She lived alone and was in poor health (COPD; on oxygen). She was stabbed multiple times in the neck and clavicle area, including throat slit and defensive wounds on her left hand. Her safe seemed disturbed, but was left in place.

http://wnow.worldnow.com/story/19548882/ok-family-hopes-osbis-reward-will-bring-leads-in-2009-womans-murder?clienttype=printable

2) Carol Mowrer (66) - found October 26/11 in her home about 10 miles west of Tishomingo, Johnston Co. She lived alone and was disabled, with back problems. She had two safes, one with her meds and an emerald necklace, that were missing. She was stabbed in the neck (big slashes - stabbed 7 times) and had defensive wounds on her right hand. Her husband had died 10 months prior.

http://newsok.com/tishomingo-area-homicide-victim-stabbed-seven-times/article/3643415

Carol's husband's obituary:
http://www.wattsfuneralhome.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=297996

Are these home invasion robbery cases of older, disabled women living alone?

By the sounds of it there is no shortage of drug addicts looking for money in SE Oklahoma, so perhaps its just coincidence that these two cases sound so much alike.

I knew Joe Neff, he was a nice man.
I knew Dusty Nichole Logains well. She had just left her husband. She was 36, not under doctors care. No med's, not driving. good health. found dead in a culvert. Her husband had/has relitives in the OSBI. He remarried quickly.
There are several death's here in Le Flore County

Odd I just found an ex osbi connection to a currently currupt judge who's crimes seems to fit elements of alot of the elements of alot of the cases.

I also will never drive a white truck in Oklahoma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back