OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless and keep you, missing my dad. I will keep your family and the law enforcement investigating your case in prayer. I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

I don't usually follow the current cases, but I wanted to stop by to tell you how much my heart goes out to on the loss of your father at this difficult time of year.

I did have a thought that's probably irrelevant -- but just because there are multiple murders, doesn't mean it's a serial killer. It could, for example, be somebody involved in a business deal gone bad who blames his/her partners -- I'm not proposing that as anything that happened for real, just the best illustration I could come up with.

missingmydad My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I pray you find the truth soon. May God bless you hun and give you strenghth!

Oh sweetie... I am so sorry for your loss and the suffering you and your family are going through.. I will pray for LE to have guidance and find who did this. My heart goes out to you and your family, may you all have strength through this holiday season and beyond.

missingmydad,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could just give you a big hug. I know this has to be a very hard time for you.
:blowkiss: :grouphug:

I haven't read about his cell, no. I think we'll have to wait for Missingmydad to return and help us with more info at this point.

------------------
I am thinking an ex employee.This is looking like someone who knew more than his name and the fact that he owned a bar.It is weird that Police havent checked the tape.That would be my first priority.The happenings in the area after being a quiet town are also weird.

------------------
I am thinking an ex employee.This is looking like someone who knew more than his name and the fact that he owned a bar.It is weird that Police havent checked the tape.That would be my first priority.The happenings in the area after being a quiet town are also weird.

I know it! In our small town, people hear who did it before it was even done! I think either there are people who know exactly what happened, or it was a transient drug addict. Those are my two main theories and they are both pretty broad when it comes to being of any real help. :(

If no money was taken from his safe, at home and the bar, or off his person,then it's very possible he was killed over his pension. It's possible someone didn't want him to collect it. It's the only motive I can come up with knowing the facts as they are on this website.
Good luck mmd, and have as good a holiday as possible.

If no money was taken from his safe, at home and the bar, or off his person,then it's very possible he was killed over his pension. It's possible someone didn't want him to collect it. It's the only motive I can come up with knowing the facts as they are on this website.
Good luck mmd, and have as good a holiday as possible.

I don't think it's a pension. There is something we are missing.
Bars get robbed all the time; the fact that we don't know how much money was taken doesn't help us. Why would money be left in his pocket?

As far as the bar tape, it's never been mentioned what was found on it. I don't think we're going to know any time soon.

Lots of love to you and your family, my darling. I'll be praying for a resolution for you and that you have a Christmas of love and warmth.*advertiser censored*

Missingmydad,
Love and hugs to you and your Family.

I can not help but think he was killed because of something someone thinks he overheard, possibly about one of the other murders in the area. People do tend to talk too much when they have been drinking. I don't think it was a robbery.

((((hugs)))) to you and your family. im praying that you will know the truth about all of this soon.​

Thoughts and prayers for Joes family and friends during this first holiday season without him. May the New Year bring you justice and some comfort.

If his cigarrettes were missing, I am thinking that he knew his killer. He probably offered them a cig and they struck. He dropped the lighter. They kept the pack of smokes. It is a smoker.

Hello Missingmydad,

My family's thoughts are with you and your family and we pray that your LE will find those who did this. Stay strong.

im just now reading this... omgoodness..
im so sorry for what happemned to your dad.. my own dad died 2 yrs ago this month...
this has me so sad for you..

.as its christmas eve....

im asking God to Bless you and your family and find out what happened.. im not thru all the post so there may be updates.. but my heart goes out as as strong as ever.. Bless you... hug n stuff

Missingmydad...you are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you, especially now during Christmastime.

Starting these threads tomorrow morning..just wanted to pop in and say that I'll read it all, and help as much as I can. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay