GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, it's been the most horrific thing I could've ever imagined living through. He was a huge part of me. I talked to him about my life, hopes, making wise choices, marriage, raising kids, saving money, politics, being a good employee, following dreams. He did teach me about life, in every aspect.We were a lot alike. He tried to talk to me about dying when his parents died. I told him I'd never make it & couldn't talk about it. He said everybody has to die. I told him he'd have to wait for me. Right now I need to talk to him, MORE than I need air. I wish I had been stronger when he tried to talk to me about dying, but truth is I just couldn't stand the thought of life without my Dad. Make sure your dad knows how much you love him, I was lucky and was able to tell my dad all the time that he was my hero.
I am lucky in the fact he knows, I think when he is gone though I will have him watching over me

Its amazing what some people to do step up to help solve cases like this, thank God for all the people giving their all to solve this crime.

Thank you, it's been the most horrific thing I could've ever imagined living through. He was a huge part of me. I talked to him about my life, hopes, making wise choices, marriage, raising kids, saving money, politics, being a good employee, following dreams. He did teach me about life, in every aspect.We were a lot alike. He tried to talk to me about dying when his parents died. I told him I'd never make it & couldn't talk about it. He said everybody has to die. I told him he'd have to wait for me. Right now I need to talk to him, MORE than I need air. I wish I had been stronger when he tried to talk to me about dying, but truth is I just couldn't stand the thought of life without my Dad. Make sure your dad knows how much you love him, I was lucky and was able to tell my dad all the time that he was my hero.

I am humbled by the love and admiration shown in your post. I know just by this paragraph what a wonderful father he was and that he felt the same deep connection with you. After all, he planted the seeds to make the wonderful person you are! Hugs.

Found this -
"Jan. 27, 1985
Poteau businessmen Bob and Ray Thompson were sentenced to jail terms and fines in a federal court Wednesday.
The Poteau men were convicted of conspiracy to possess, distribute and manufacture methamphetamine.
Bob Thompson, a Poteau bail bondsman, was sentenced Wednesday to three years in jail and fined $15,000.
Ray Thompson, former owner of the Flame Club in Poteau received a split sentence and will serve six months in jail and four years of supervised time."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...0/+flame+club+poteau&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Have found nothing about Ray Thompson being killed. Maybe someone else will have more luck.

Is the Bob mentioned above Bobby Clinton Thompson?
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...Ray+Thompson+Leflore+County&hl=en&as_sdt=4,37
Appellant, Bobby Clinton Thompson, hereinafter referred to as defendant, was charged initially for the offense of Murder in the District Court, LeFlore County, Case No. CRF-73-3, in violation of 21 O.S. 1971, § 701. Thereafter the charge was amended to Manslaughter in the Second Degree, in violation of 21 O.S. 1971, § 716, and defendant was subsequently tried and convicted of said offense. His punishment was fixed at a term of four (4) years' imprisonment, and from said judgment and sentence a timely appeal has been perfected to this Court.

Hey there A News Junkie....so glad you joined this thread! It's great to have you with us. I always enjoyed reading your updates from the courtroom on the Kari Baker case.

I'm praying that Joe and MMD are close to receiving justice.

It will get more people killed. You don't seem to understand, this is not playtime, it is real, the area is corrupt, things are swept under the rug, have you been able to find anything about it on the net? No, it is unsolved, is it mentioned on the OSBI? No. Most criminals don't publish their info and cover their tracks, who has that power? Think about it. No Ray info, out of sight, out of mind.
Now figure this out, oh what do we weave when we practice to deceive and the 8 legged creature that spins it?
This will give you the name, figure that out to get the location as well of his business but the Flame club has long been gone before the internet took off, I think it is a car lot now

I have arachnephobia, and it seems reasonable as my 8 legged foes spread out over Oklahoma. What I want to know is what motivates the machines that drive and how many miles they travel.

I cannot for the life of me guess how Mr neff would be fitting in to a role in that leaves him dead. I assume it was a bussiness deal but Mr Neff didnt seem to be a shady person to do bussiness with. Is this mafia type stuff? He wouldnt pay the protection ?

Far fetched ? :waitasec:

I wouldn't call much of anything far fetched in the hills of Eastern Oklahoma. That is Deliverance Country over there...very scary place.

I have arachnephobia, and it seems reasonable as my 8 legged foes spread out over Oklahoma. What I want to know is what motivates the machines that drive and how many miles they travel.

I cannot for the life of me guess how Mr neff would be fitting in to a role in that leaves him dead. I assume it was a bussiness deal but Mr Neff didnt seem to be a shady person to do bussiness with. Is this mafia type stuff? He wouldnt pay the protection ?

Far fetched ? :waitasec:

The Webb is there in Poteau, look for the eight legged creature and you will find the one. No pay will get you killed, but who works on Joe's house?
The fishy smell comes from the distance traveled to dump the body with river a few feet from the front door of the bar, timeline says more and the safe tells all, look to the inside but where?
Dumb crack heads would leave the body, young and stupid would dump in water close, pro take away

The Webb is there in Poteau, look for the eight legged creature and you will find the one. No pay will get you killed, but who works on Joe's house?
The fishy smell comes from the distance traveled to dump the body with river a few feet from the front door of the bar, timeline says more and the safe tells all, look to the inside but where?
Dumb crack heads would leave the body, young and stupid would dump in water close, pro take away

Interesting no one can say when the money went missing. It can be guessed but The door stayed locked because no one looked inside there.

bumping up with a prayer for justice to finally be served for this good man and his devoted daughter.

Also it seems to have been a while since anyone mentioned he had hundred of dollars left in his pocket.

Hard to figure a motive out isnt it?

There had to have been incriminating evidence in the safe that was important for someone to get to and murder Neff for. Who did he have business dealings with?

There had to have been incriminating evidence in the safe that was important for someone to get to and murder Neff for. Who did he have business dealings with?

I really don't see Joe keeping any incriminating evidence about anyone - he was just not that kind of person. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't sit right with me as a possible motive for someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back