GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To MMD I have recently read the thread about your dad. I am sorry to you and your family for your loss, he sounds like a great person. If this is to personel I am sorry but is there a reason you didn't really know your dads GF. If they dated a year was there any reason you weren't around the two of them any since you and your dad were so close? Also I read you haden't been to the bar in 4 years was that because of her? In my little home town the local bar is a gathering place and the man that owns it has 2 grown daughters that are always there with him. Did your dad encourage you to get to know her or did he not really care one way or the other? The reason I ask maybe he had some reservations about her not wanting his daughters to get to know her. Your dad was so generous and nice to people could someone have been jealous of him? One of the barmaids husband or BF or another female that was a regular and her husband or BF thought there was more to the relationship other than frienship? Also does the GF have a ex husband that could have been jealous of your dad? What kind of crowd hung out at the bar? Was it mostly older local people friends and relatives of your family? I really don't think this was a robbery I feel it was something more personel.....

No it wasn't like that at all. They didn't live together so she did have her own house to go to. Dad worked a lot and she had a job too. I own my own shop and work tues thru sat and living a couple towns away. I had to drive 20 minutes to and from. I did not have lots of time but when I did not see my dad stopping by on my way home I called him constantly. I used to go to the bar, but my husband and I really devoted our lives to the Lord and the bar is just not where I wanna be. It leads to trouble in marriage and we are happy to be past that point in our lives. Dad and her would ride around in the mountains on the weekends so I was around her some but never got to know her well.

I have unapproved a few posts in this thread until we can check in with Tricia. Based on her decision, we may or may not put the posts back.

Thank you for understanding,

Salem

I have unapproved a few posts in this thread until we can check in with Tricia. Based on her decision, we may or may not put the posts back.

Thank you for understanding,

Salem

Thanks for the notice Salem, BUT if these posts, including my 2 posts, remain unapproved, I would appreciate a clear explanation as to what terms have been violated.

Thanks

Thanks for the notice Salem, BUT if these posts, including my 2 posts, remain unapproved, I would appreciate a clear explanation as to what terms have been violated.

Thanks

The issue that was raised is always one that must be pre-approved by Tricia, the site owner. It will be explained once Tricia reaches a decision.

BTW, she has been away so it may be a day or two before we hear more on the subject.

Thanks

We have very clear rules about posting and asking for donations or suggestions on how to raise money.

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Because of the size of Websleuths there is no way I, as owner, can allow people to come on and start asking for money for anyone or any cause. Even asking for suggestions on how to raise money is something that we can't do.

I am not suggesting for one moment this is what is going on with this case but in the past when we have had people ask for ideas on how to raise money what it really came down to is they wanted people to send them money from Websleuths. So even the suggestion of raising money is something I can't allow.

If we allowed people to post and ask for donations or even come up with ideas on how to get money then the flood gates would be opened up and we would be overrrun with people asking for money for their cause.

My heart goes out to Joe's family. If I had the money I would give it to Joe's family to pay for anything needed to find justice. As it is now if I allowed Websleuths to be used as a way to raise funds then I would have to allow all the others and there is no way we can do this on Websleuths.

Thank you for understanding.

We have very clear rules about posting and asking for donations or suggestions on how to raise money.

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Because of the size of Websleuths there is no way I, as owner, can allow people to come on and start asking for money for anyone or any cause. Even asking for suggestions on how to raise money is something that we can't do.

I am not suggesting for one moment this is what is going on with this case but in the past when we have had people ask for ideas on how to raise money what it really came down to is they wanted people to send them money from Websleuths. So even the suggestion of raising money is something I can't allow.

If we allowed people to post and ask for donations or even come up with ideas on how to get money then the flood gates would be opened up and we would be overrrun with people asking for money for their cause.

My heart goes out to Joe's family. If I had the money I would give it to Joe's family to pay for anything needed to find justice. As it is now if I allowed Websleuths to be used as a way to raise funds then I would have to allow all the others and there is no way we can do this on Websleuths.

Thank you for understanding.

Tricia I'm so sorry that I caused problems. It didn't occur to me that asking for suggestions was against the rules. I do understand, I was just so caught up in helping dads case. Please allow me to explain, a bike ride is scheduled here in dads name. They have decided to put money toward a welding scolarship, so I posted on facebook that the family didn't agree since dads case went cold with OSBI. A private investigator was hired and is costing us, he's very close to getting us answers and closure. So we are trying hard to keep it going quickly. I was just asking for ideas just like on facebook, I am sorry, I honestly did only need ideas. I do apologize and if anyone does want to talk to me about this they can just send me a private message. Thank you all so much and please continue to pray that closure comes soon. Thank you again, and thanks for providing this site, it has an enormous amount of heart felt support and has helped me through the toughest time in my life. God will bless this, it is helping so many.

{{{{{{{{{{Missing}}}}}}}}}}}

No one is upset that you asked! Please know that! And thank you all for keeping Joe's case in the forefront on Websleuths! WE WANT JUSTICE!!!

missingmydad, i just want to say how sorry i am for your loss and for all you are going through. i was raised in keota and lived in cameron for awhile. i went to the long branch a couple of times back in summer of 2003 with friends who lived in poteau. i have been following your case and praying every day that you are able to find out who did this and bring them to justice. just know that there are many many people praying and hoping that you get the answers you need. hugs to you from a fellow okie :)

I hope LE is making progress on this case!

We all want justice.

OK, first names here only, LE has full names.
They are
Billy-lookout and the one who finds victims to rip off
Eddie-May be the one that does the entry
Keith-Drives the get away or follow car, young, skinny, blond, has an older red camaro

Billy is friends with LE dispatcher, runs scams and thefts, Eddie and Keith are possible meth heads, both dangerous, does entry work and uses phone to commit crimes by calling to get victim out of house.
Interesting to know if Joe's phone records were checked and who called that morning
Please see that Missing sees this, when I am on the chase, I don't always know how to work these computers

Just curious if there were any updates and where LE has taken this information.

MMD I continue to hope and pray for arrests and prosecution to occur! ((((Hugs))))

Will not happen unless from an outside source, that part of the US is not like any other. Very clanish with still an Old West mentality of minding one's own business while LE is corrupted or can not get their heads wrapped around the case simply from being out classed.
The people mentioned are still running the streets, were warned by LE and seem to be lying low, This shows me that there is much more to this, I have a fourth POI which I shared with his daughter. She knows who that is
I am interested in what the PI turns up as he is being paid for it, I am not. However I think he may come up empty. I would have to have compensation before I could go there and work on it as I have to make a living here and am in another state and just don't feel right about that compensation part.
Anyway, I have nose to ground and eyes watching
Back to my fourth POI, actually is my first POI, the other three came later after something happened that they were involved with.
Several years back, a bar owner was kidnapped, shot, killed and dumped in a ditch not far from the road that the killers of Joe Neff would have went, in Poteau. His name was Thompson and owned the Flame Club. Killed almost the same way. A young couple were arrested but but nothing came of it. Unsolved except that people talked about a local man being involved, same person that people are saying is behind Neff's.
The three names mentioned before are not old enough to have been associated with the first murder but the Fourth POI was known to be associated with the victim, could have had motive, possibly have hired someone to pull it off as he has successful enterprises and was said to have done it. Guess what? According to MMD, Joe Neff had dealings with this man.
Now I feel that I can close this case but I am not going to do a job for someone else that is getting paid that could be coming up with this.

What's the scoop? Any news on this case? Can we get any publicity to help put the heat on?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back