Deceased/Not Found OK - Faith Lindsey, 17, Seminole Co, 29 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tanner Washington: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Snipped>>
According to a probable cause affidavit filed in Seminole County, Tanner Washington and Faith Lindsey had a difficult relationship. At the time Lindsey disappeared, Washington was on probation for Domestic Assault and Battery against her.

Faith Lindsey was last seen on October 28, 2019. The next day, law enforcement officials in Seminole County began looking into Tanner Washington because of a tip they had received.

According to court documents, Washington was released on bail. He was ordered to appear in court on December 3 but did not show up. A bench warrant for his arrest was issued on December 6.

Washington was taken into custody by Del City Police officers at a 7-11 store on December 19.
Tanner Washington: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Tanner Washington: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Snipped>>
According to a probable cause affidavit filed in Seminole County, Tanner Washington and Faith Lindsey had a difficult relationship. At the time Lindsey disappeared, Washington was on probation for Domestic Assault and Battery against her.

Faith Lindsey was last seen on October 28, 2019. The next day, law enforcement officials in Seminole County began looking into Tanner Washington because of a tip they had received.

According to court documents, Washington was released on bail. He was ordered to appear in court on December 3 but did not show up. A bench warrant for his arrest was issued on December 6.

Washington was taken into custody by Del City Police officers at a 7-11 store on December 19.

RTLPNH76Z5EEDLH7MCKGFL2FEE.jpg

Tanner Washington, her boyfriend, has been charged with her murder.

Boyfriend of missing Oklahoma teen arrested, charged with murder

So glad to see this loser arrested for her murder. Here is the official OSBI statement (with comments):
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Authorized Page

People v. Scott holds that "circumstantial evidence, when sufficient to exclude every other reasonable hypothesis, may prove the death of a missing person, the existence of a homicide and the guilt of the accused".

It sounds like he had access to a lot of land. Back when I originally sleuthed him he had a biker dude from Sasakwa on his FB friend list with a pretty long rap sheet. Tanner's original lie trying to allude to Lindsay being shot by a first nations biker gang her dad was affiliated with made me think of that and the "little truth in the lie tenent". I think it is possible he had help, but he is so dumb I think it is more likely he killed her because she was ready to leave him and dumped her in Sasakwa, then made up those stories to explain when she is eventually found with a gunshot wound. I'm willing to bet OSBI has some scary-*advertiser censored* detectives skilled in getting confessions. May Justice get justice for Faith for the new year.

Washington had been on probation for domestic assault and battery when she disappeared.

Faith had been living with Washington in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma when she vanished on October 28.

A $5,000 reward is currently being offered by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation for any information leading to Lindsey’s body. Police have not revealed a possible motive for the alleged murder.

Boyfriend, 24, charged with murder of missing girl, 17 | Metro News

I wonder if they’ve searched any of these properties. Are you from OK and familiar with area? Pauls Valley isn’t far from Davis. There you have a large teen church campgrounds, Turner Falls and I think a Boy Scout camp. Just so much “openness” and undeveloped areas in that part of OK. Too many hiding places.
Sorry for not replying. The holidays have kept my busy. Yes, I live in the area. I work in Davis, live in Sulphur so I’m familiar with all the areas mentioned.

Last edited:
It’s true. This whole part of the state is
Hmm. I know Turner Falls is really popular in the summer. I’m not sure if it is popular this time of year. I was talking with my Dad today about this case and the area. He said that whole part of the state is hilly, woodsy and has lots of smaller creeks running through it.
fairly wooded. You have the Arabuckle mountains around the Davis area and it gets very wooded in the ponotoc county area.

It looks like he was caught and arrested in the Del City area, which shows he has even more ties in the area. She could be anywhere

Plus Lake Arbuckle, Lake Thunderbird, Draper Lake are all between the Davis/Pauls Valley area and Del City. Just a huge area to cover. Praying police get the break they need to recover Faith.

Not much from the recent, scheduled court date...

To reappear for preliminary hearing on 01/27 at 8:00AM. Seal on affidavit of arrest extended to 01/30
https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetDoc...&bc=CC20012300000500&cn=CF-2019-00544&fmt=pdf
https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetDoc...&bc=CC20012300000001&cn=CF-2019-00544&fmt=pdf

I misread the document. Reappear on preliminary hearing is FEB 27th. Sorry, my bad. Still following, waiting to see if anything is released tomorrow.

Just replying to this thread to bump it to the top.

I met Ms. Lindsey once at her worksite, Sonic in Pauls Valley. She was my carhop, and I distinctly remember her; she accidentally spilled a drink on the side of my car. :p
She was so mortified! Of course I didn't care, and tipped her extremely well to ease her embarrassment. I remember thinking she was the sweetest young lady.

Anyways, I come check this thread quite often, hoping that she might be located to ease her loved ones' grief. Here's to you coming home soon, Ms. Lindsey.

https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetDoc...&bc=CC20100700000291&cn=CF-2019-00544&fmt=pdf

Preliminary hearing now set for 12/10. Other documents in link below. Defense filed a motion stating county did not have jurisdiction due to TW being a member of the Chickasaw nation. Motion denied.

OSCN Case Details

Then, there is this. It has been ruled about half of Oklahoma is actually Native American lands. I do not know if it will have a bearing n this case.

Supreme Court Rules That About Half Of Oklahoma Is Native American Land

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beermuda