OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering if the victims were murdered soon after the girls went missing. My opinion and my opinion only that he used his truck to transport the victims on the property away from the house and bury them where we see the Medical Examiners vehicle and Law Enforcement vehicles parked.

Link below to aerial view from news footage
Aerial view

Pulled from an ABC source:

“The court date stemmed from charges filed in 2017, when McFadden was accused of using a cell phone to exchange nude photos and videos with an underage girl, while he was serving time for a 2003 rape conviction, according to CNN affiliate KOKI.”

(I know this has been brought up in the thread before.)

Did I miss the point where sex offenders in prison are now given cellphones and unmonitored internet access? I’m really asking. I don’t know how I feel about it (obviously it’s not great in this scenario). There could be a lot of rehabilitation opportunities, educational, just keeping people occupied in a largely inhumane prison system … but being able to find underage victims seems like a loophole that shouldn’t exist.

Sorry if this comes across as naive, I just had no idea. And maybe it was an illicit/smuggled cellphone?
they specified it was a contraband phone

Besides the perps' upcoming court date, I wonder if family members and others were starting to 'press' him for his previous crimes, both while in prison and before ?
Like the walls closing in on him and he lashed out ?
A scary time to be around a violent felon.
If he felt threatened in any way ... this was entirely his own fault !!!
Ughhh. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Imo.

My opinion and my opinion only that he used his truck to transport the victims on the property away from the house and bury them where we see the Medical Examiners vehicle and Law Enforcement vehicles parked.
IF he was the one who killed them, I dont see why he wouldve bothered concealing the bodies, because he likely killed himself after.

This is all my own opinion. I dont believe LE has officially named him as the perpetrator.

MAY 2, 2023
[...]

As the family reflects on this past weekend, the Websters are sharing new details about the events leading up to the deaths. They said, on Saturday, Ivy and her friends Brittany Brewer and Tiffany Guess went to the mall and Main Event and then had a sleep over at Tiffany's house. All things they've done before.

On Sunday Ivy's mom, Ashleigh Webster, got a message from her that she said had a different tone than normal but not so different that she was alarmed.

Then, later that day, "I get a call from Jesse about 5 or so saying 'Oh yeah, we are still out here in McAlester.' The phone was cutting out. He said 'not getting good service.' I said 'okay, keep me updated' and that was the last contact we had. I believe the girls were already gone at that point," Ashleigh told 2 News.

Now learning about Jesse McFadden’s criminal history and status as a registered sex offender, they are calling for change in the justice system.

“I ask our congress people to get stricter on these pedophiles to keep them locked up, to hold them in jail because no other family should go through what we are going through now," Justin said.

[...]

The Websters told 2 News they believe McFadden planned this and say it could have been worse as he supposedly invited more of the teens' friends over. So for parents everywhere now worried about something similar happening to their family, the Websters have a message.

“Don’t trust anybody. Look up everything you possibly can on everybody around you, where your kids are going to be around,” Justin said.
Ivy Webster's parents frustrated by lack of information

IF he was the one who killed them, I dont see why he wouldve bothered concealing the bodies, because he likely killed himself after.

This is all my own opinion. I dont believe LE has officially named him as the perpetrator.
Great thing about this website is that we are allowed to post our own opinions!

I agree they most likely weren’t buried.

I did see a news article that said he was the perpetrator and committed suicide. I’ll grab a link when I find it and edit my comment to add it.

Edit: I can’t find it. I remember thinking it was weird that they already ruled it murder-suicide so quick, despite that being the most likely outcome.

This article says “possible murder-suicide” but this wasn’t the article I read yesterday.

Last edited:
Oklahoma Man Found Dead With 6 Others Controlled Family, Says Mother-In-Law

Jesse McFadden, who was found dead with his wife, her teenage children and two visiting teens in Henryetta, kept his family “under lock and key," his wife's mother said.
  • While Rice declined to provide details of how they died, Mayo said the sheriff’s office told her that her daughter and grandchildren were all found shot to death on the property.
  • As of the Mojave shooting, 97 people had been killed in the 19 mass killings this year, exceeding the record set in 2009 when 93 people were killed in 17 incidents by the end of April.
  • Mayo described her daughter, Holly Guess, as a doting mother who cared deeply for her children.
    “She was a fantastic mother. She loved her children beyond belief. She was overprotective,” Mayo said. “She was supportive if they wanted to do something. She’d go out 100%.”
More in-depth info at the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, more of the answers we've been looking for are starting to come out. Holly's mom says Holly didn't know about her husband's sex offenses until six weeks ago. She confronted him and he somehow convinced her to "give him a second chance."

Also, the bodies were not found grouped together:
It is unclear what led to the killings. Ms. Mayo said the authorities told her that Mr. McFadden took all of the victims into the yard and killed them. “They were all shot. They were not in a group,” she said, her voice breaking.

Mother and Three Children Among 7 Found Dead in Oklahoma, Relative Says

A search for two missing teenagers in a rural town led to a grim discovery at the ranch of a registered sex offender who is believed to also be among the dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if the victims were murdered soon after the girls went missing. My opinion and my opinion only that he used his truck to transport the victims on the property away from the house and bury them where we see the Medical Examiners vehicle and Law Enforcement vehicles parked.

Link below to aerial view from news footage
Aerial view

You think he took the time to pick up and move the bodies, transport them in his truck, then dig graves for and bury six people… just before he shot himself?
Why?

JMO

Last edited:
Oh wow, more of the answers we've been looking for are starting to come out. Holly's mom says Holly didn't know about her husband's sex offenses until six weeks ago. She confronted him and he somehow convinced her to "give him a second chance."

It is unclear what led to the killings. Ms. Mayo said the authorities told her that Mr. McFadden took all of the victims into the yard and killed them. “They were all shot. They were not in a group,” she said, her voice breaking.

A search for two missing teenagers in a rural town led to a grim discovery at the ranch of a registered sex offender who is believed to also be among the dead.

He was a twisted sob, likely threatened them and he shot them as they tried to flee.
Just glad he took his own life as that bullet is cheaper and less traumatizing than a trial!

JMO

SBMFF

The only thing that comes to mind, since it sounds like from the link in your post that he took them all out into the yard, yet they weren't grouped together, is that they scattered and ran in different directions when the first shots rang out. Either that or when it became evident what was going to happen next. I would not be at all surprised if they were found shot in the back. Perhaps one wasn't but I can't imagine them standing and facing him waiting for their turn. I'd be ziggin' and zaggin' as I ran off at breakneck speed. All while prayin'. I'm thinking that's what they were all doing, the poor things. :(

Interview w/ Ivy Webster's parents

They share that they moved to area 2 years ago. Had no idea of McFadden's history. Found out when Amber Alert came w/ his mugshot

Their daughter had spent lots of time w/ Tiffany Guess b/c Tiffany & Ivy were best-friends. They shared that McFadden took Tiffany & her friends to the lake, kayaking, camping, etc. Frequent sleepovers, 1 weekend at the Websters' home, next 1 at where Tiffany lived, etc.

They called McFadden "a little weird" but didn't elaborate.

Based on reports that he texted a past victims of his telling her that something bad was about to happen, I would say there’s no evidence to suggest it was somebody from outside.

Moo
I’m curious as to why he new her number or how it was obtained. If I was her 9ll would have been first thing when I realized who was texting me.

“He lied to my daughter, and he convinced her it was all just a huge mistake,” Mayo, of Westville, told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “He was very standoffish, generally very quiet, but he kept my daughter and the kids basically under lock and key. He had to know where they were at all times, which sent red flags up.”

Poor Holly. Poor Holly's babies and their friends.

Oklahoma Woman: Sex Offender Controlled My Daughter's Family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rg143