OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MAY 11, 2023
FOX23 received a document on Thursday of 471 pages of records from Jesse McFadden's time in prison.

Records show he had ten violations while in DOC custody;
  • Mar. 2004 - Possession of Tabaco
  • Jun. 2005 - Possession of cigarettes
  • Nov. 2005- Tested positive for THC
  • Jan. 2007 - Out of cell during lockdown
  • Feb. 2009 - Sexual Activity
  • Jan. 2010 - Sexual Activity
  • Feb. 2010 Battery of another person
  • Sept. 2013 - Possession of a cell phone
  • Jul. 2016 - 1 Possession of a cell phone
  • Dec. 2016 Law Violation
The law violation is when investigators found *advertiser censored* on McFadden's phone, the case he was set to go to trial for the day seven bodies were found on his property.

[...]

According to the documents, When McFadden was caught with the phone that investigators say had child *advertiser censored* on it, no credits were revoked. He was punished for having the phone with thirty day segregation and restricted visitation.

Jesse McFadden was disciplined for breaking the law (child *advertiser censored*) with having his canteen, telephone and visitation restricted for 90 days.

MAY 11, 2023
FOX23 received a document on Thursday of 471 pages of records from Jesse McFadden's time in prison.

The law violation is when investigators found *advertiser censored* on McFadden's phone, the case he was set to go to trial for the day seven bodies were found on his property.

[...]

According to the documents, When McFadden was caught with the phone that investigators say had child *advertiser censored* on it, no credits were revoked. He was punished for having the phone with thirty day segregation and restricted visitation.

Jesse McFadden was disciplined for breaking the law (child *advertiser censored*) with having his canteen, telephone and visitation restricted for 90 days.
Well he obviously didn’t learn any lessons having his canteen, telephone (seriously?) and visitation privileges taken away! WTH!

MAY 11, 2023

[...]

Yeah, that's some "good behavior" you list there. I'd hate to see what "bad behavior" means to them.

He was freed in 2020, three years early, in part for good behavior.

Last edited:
MAY 11, 2023

“We need signs in their front yards saying that they’re sexual predators,” Webster said.
SBMFF

This one can be touchy depending on the yard layout. If it's a flag lot then someone else's property might be at the street, NOT the predators. I know from experience as my lot was adjacent to the "pole" and the "child molester's" lot was the "flag". IOW, I had rights to his property so I could drive up his driveway to park in my garage. Neighbors wanted to put up a warning sign in MY yard because he didn't have a yard that was physically on the street.

I understand peoples feeling about this but sometimes it's not all cut and dried and emotions need to be tamed a bit IMO.

ETA: Even if it's not a flag lot wording would be very important. I can see someone making a sign that says "Owner is a XYZ", yet it's not the owner who's the XYZ, it's the renter. Signage would not be a good idea IMO. I can't see a single person guilty of the charges on the sign allowing it to remain on the property. It's just not gonna happen so it's a waste of time, money, and material (I'm big on recycling or not using something that has no value. That would be the latter in my example above).

All MOO

Last edited:
SBMFF

This one can be touchy depending on the yard layout. If it's a flag lot then someone else's property might be at the street, NOT the predators. I know from experience as my lot was adjacent to the "pole" and the "child molester's" lot was the "flag". IOW, I had rights to his property so I could drive up his driveway to park in my garage. Neighbors wanted to put up a warning sign in MY yard because he didn't have a yard that was physically on the street.

I understand peoples feeling about this but sometimes it's not all cut and dried and emotions need to be tamed a bit IMO.

ETA: Even if it's not a flag lot wording would be very important. I can see someone making a sign that says "Owner is a XYZ", yet it's not the owner who's the XYZ, it's the renter. Signage would not be a good idea IMO. I can't see a single person guilty of the charges on the sign allowing it to remain on the property. It's just not gonna happen so it's a waste of time, money, and material (I'm big on recycling or not using something that has no value. That would be the latter in my example above).

All MOO

We know these things-
SOs cannot be rehabilitated.
SOs lose this urge/ libido as they age and their testosterone level drops.

IMO
1st First degree offense RSOs should receive mandatory injections of hormones or choose to have their testes removed.
2nd First degree offense should also include tattoos on their foreheads so all of us everywhere, including children and teens can see and immediately know a perp by seeing the tattoo.
3rd FIrst degree offense- public hanging or firing squad. These perps need to see how angry the public is about such crimes.

Treatment for SOs who have not yet offended, to get injections to prevent offense as much as is possible.

What we are doing is not working, If we care about our children we must do better!
I fear the number of victims connected to this case, images, video, deaths is going to grow and grow.
Yes, I’m preaching to the choir.

He leaked this information- He text to the young woman while he was in prison that he had a ‘marketing job’ making good money. Now we know- he was marketing children to pervs.

JMO
As a survivor of child and preteen SA

Although the initial investigators on scene of the McFadden case are not talking to the media, they are talking on Facebook on a page without private settings.

"Nothing in that house had to do with the homicide investigation."

"The crime scene was on property; so therefore nothing in the house is connected to the crime investigated. Last time I checked, nobody I heard of getting killed with a computer or cell phone. There might be child *advertiser censored* on the phones and the computers and there might've been sex crimes occurring with chains and sex toys and might've been illegal drug use in that house, but none of that was involved in the homicide."

So, I guess there is your explanation into why they just chose to release all of that back to the family: despite admitting it was clear other crimes could be involved, that's not the one they were there for.
Oohhh!!!! I see now..they are only allowed to investigate one crime per crime scene. That makes sense, these are hard times and all, with all the cut backs.......HOR$E$H*T. Don't ever let it be said, they didn't do the very least they could do.

There is no excuse for this. Just the photos alone are serious and enough to be investigated. Why wouldn’t they think about others that could have been abused by him?? Drugs, restraints, injectables, sex toys, etc.

Seems like someone is covering up.
Those toys, in cases such as this, are really rape implements and not toys in any sense. So sad.

Okmulgee Police FB page...

Did they take down anything pertaining to this case? I do not see it on their FB... also, the amount of shootings and crime in this small town, is wild... their FB is very interesting when you look into it with the crime that was committed there in your mind, as well as the comments from the community. IMO this area and it's LE needs to be investigated deeply. JMO

We know these things-
SOs cannot be rehabilitated.
SOs lose this urge/ libido as they age and their testosterone level drops.

IMO
1st First degree offense RSOs should receive mandatory injections of hormones or choose to have their testes removed.
2nd First degree offense should also include tattoos on their foreheads so all of us everywhere, including children and teens can see and immediately know a perp by seeing the tattoo.
3rd FIrst degree offense- public hanging or firing squad. These perps need to see how angry the public is about such crimes.

Treatment for SOs who have not yet offended, to get injections to prevent offense as much as is possible.

What we are doing is not working, If we care about our children we must do better!
I fear the number of victims connected to this case, images, video, deaths is going to grow and grow.
Yes, I’m preaching to the choir.

He leaked this information- He text to the young woman while he was in prison that he had a ‘marketing job’ making good money. Now we know- he was marketing children to pervs.

JMO
As a survivor of child and preteen SA
First of all, I'm very sorry you were a SA victim, No child should have to deal with something like that. :(

While I hear you on what you feel should happen to SO's... I don't think some of what you posted will work. But! I do understand wanting them. It would just be better for society if they worked IMO.

Injecting hormones or removing testes I feel will just anger the SO. (I've always thought there's a design flaw there. Appears they have too much testosterone, so why were they designed to have 2 testes? Anyway, I digress. lol) I feel that anger might turn to killing if they feel they were wronged (which a lot of killers feel (wronged)). You know... "Look what they did to ME" (It's always them that's the victim, not the actual victims or victims to be). Maybe those types of sexual urges will be gone, but anger and seething will likely never go away and only get worst. Likely manifesting in killing, and perhaps torture first, because they are blaming others for what was done to them.

Tatts won't work either. People have been disguising/changing a tatt they no longer want (like an ex's name or symbol that they no longer are into) and changing them into something else.

All MOO

Regarding this snippet I grabbed from page 2:
1683911086997.png

I guess that could answer what sort of well paying marketing job he got. I suppose he could have a legit marketing job, but it's hard to imagine with this guy. JMO

“I did exactly what I promised I would do when I got out. I got a marketing job making great money and was being advanced."

Those toys, in cases such as this, are really rape implements and not toys in any sense. So sad.

Yes exactly! This had nothing to do with fun and games. In an earlier post I mentioned that on top of plastic containers there was a healthy size dildo. It wasn’t hidden. Not sure if it was already out or if anyone took it out of the containers.

I don’t know how a normal spouse wouldn’t notice the drugs and sexual paraphernalia in her own home. Unless he was harming her and threatened her if she told anyone.

The house is not clean and is disgusting. It looks like an early stage of hoarding. No judgement on anyone who has hoarding issues but just trying to convey the images.

(Heya Erin Christy, if you’re reading this thread, please get your editors to let you publish more stories on the McFadden mass murder to the main website and not just Twitter. :) Keep up the good work.)

Regarding this snippet I grabbed from page 2:
View attachment 421838

I guess that could answer what sort of well paying marketing job he got. I suppose he could have a legit marketing job, but it's hard to imagine with this guy. JMO

“I did exactly what I promised I would do when I got out. I got a marketing job making great money and was being advanced."

I dunno, I don’t think the State should accept Self employed as an acceptable job for a repeat sex offender without really good proof. I doubt they have time to investigate this particular type of job claim, the job would be unacceptable.

Also on was a retired FBI official and he was very vocal about how poorly LE handled this. He said upon the findings that this should have been a live presser and FBI should have been notified immediately. He thinks there is much more that will come from the investigation.

They are going to look into other missing persons in the area.
S&BBM. Earlier this week I looked through NAMUS for girls between the ages of 12 & 17 who went missing from the Muskogee area between the time McFadden was released from prison until May 1. One stood out: Harley Pollard, who I started a post for here. When I was looking through her Facebook photos, I came across two of them that had "likes" from Holly McFadden. Holly's Facebook was deleted some time between Tuesday and Wednesday so the likes no longer show up, but I took a screenshot showing it Tuesday morning. Could be nothing, but I sent it to the OSBI tipline just in case.

Possible connected disappearance? Another WS’er says they have pictures of Facebook activity with Holly McFadden. (Not my catch!)

Edit @GrilledCheezy you beat me to it. Great work.

S&BBM. Earlier this week I looked through NAMUS for girls between the ages of 12 & 17 who went missing from the Muskogee area between the time McFadden was released from prison until May 1. One stood out: Harley Pollard, who I started a post for here. When I was looking through her Facebook photos, I came across two of them that had "likes" from Holly McFadden. Holly's Facebook was deleted some time between Tuesday and Wednesday so the likes no longer show up, but I took a screenshot showing it Tuesday morning. Could be nothing, but I sent it to the OSBI tipline just in case.
WOW! o_O

GREAT sleuthing!!! Glad you sent it in to the tipline!!!

I feel like this case may be getting darker and darker and I'm not likin' that one bit. :(

Possible connected disappearance? Another WS’er says they have pictures of Facebook activity with Holly McFadden. (Not my catch!)

Edit @GrilledCheezy you beat me to it. Great work.

Thank you, I really hope it's not connected!

WOW! o_O

GREAT sleuthing!!! Glad you sent it in to the tipline!!!

I feel like this case may be getting darker and darker and I'm not likin' that one bit. :(

Yeah, I just can't imagine that he went from sexting a child on a contraband phone in prison to being free for two years and not doing anything heinous, and then suddenly committing alleged sexual assault and mass murder. I wonder if Harley's name was in the ledger they found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back