OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah, the perp(s) would likely need a four-wheel-drive. But such vehicles are very common in Oklahoma, even in the city. Kind of a macho thing, I guess, to drive a big ol' honkin' truck like that. It wouldn't be that hard to get hold of one, if one wasn't already on hand.

Not a "macho thing", 4x4 are almost a necessity in rural Oklahoma and 1 could argue they are in town as well. When the snow hits it usually take 3 to 4 days for a city crew to drop sand/salt on residential areas. (Depending on size of town) I agree they are very, very common in OK. I have 2 and live on dirt roads. You actually see many women driving them too!

Smooth,
I think I would much rather take a month of living with the Mountain Folks than a day on Crump Blvd! Memphis can get rough!

Just to give some background on where I am possibly coming from with some of my theories on why/what happened to the Jamison family..

I, myself, 15 or so years ago would have had no earthly idea about what life was like in some(emphasis on some, and by far not all) very, very, very rural and small communities located in different parts of the country.. I have always grown up, and lived in total suburbia.. On the outskirts of a major city(Memphis).. And it wasn't until 15 or so years ago when I met my husband that I even knew that this type of community existed in rural America..

He is from a smallish town, but his father after divorcing from his mom moved into the much smaller, much, much more rural and mountainous areas outside of "town".. It was from and through his father and his experiences that he endured and lived through, that I learned about the existence of such rural, extremely tight knit communities..

I know that for me, personally it just seems quite literally absurd and not even believable that a family could be murdered for such an insane reason as the people of the very rural community that they were planning to move to..that certain people not wanting the family to live there would be good enough cause to take out/murder an entire family of 3(most importantly a 6yo innocent child).. And while I do still find it absurd, unfathomable.. I do however, unfortunately also know for a fact that it does happen.. And it does happen for such reasons as I've detailed in some of my theories..

As stark raving crazy as it may sound or seem.. The truth is there are people within some very, very, very rural areas of the country who are very much willing to kill whoever necessary in order to protect their way of living..and there are always differing reasons and motivators for each of these people who are of this type mindset, and believe it to be within "their rights" to protect their way of life at all costs from anyone they perceive as threatening and/or even just as outsiders.. What I mean by within "their rights" is that some, not all, but some of these type rural communities almost have a whole other "system" by which they live..

I don't know..it really is hard to put into words what I know by having seen it first hand.. There are people willing to go to any lengths necessary to keep their way of life..yes, even murdering a family.. I learned that early on, when my husband and his father put their blood, sweat, and tears into building his beautiful "cabin in the woods" in one of the "hollers" in a community of people with this exact type, sick mindset..These sick people set that beautiful home on fire, and not just on fire, but literally an engulfing of flames so quickly, and so thoroughly that it was to the ground, no longer existing, within a very short period of time..MOST IMPORTANTLY IT WAS SET ON FIRE WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY INSIDE. MEN, WOMEN, ADULT CHILDREN, ALONG WITH GRANDCHILDREN, AND EVEN BABIES!

I've seen it happen.. I know this mindset, mentality, and way of life very much do exist in some very rural areas of the country(just as loon-toon mindsets exist in urban/suburban areas of the country as well)..and as crazy and unbelievable as it may seem, it very much does exist and people(yes, even entire families) have been killed for quite literally no good reason at all.. Just because of the way they were perceived by members of these type communities.

Thanks for sharing this 'Smooth'! I lived in a 'bubble' as well. I really don't get this type of thinking. I truly hope that there are simple. basic people who care! I have to think this is the case for humanity.

(I grew up in large cities and suburbia. I now live in a relatively small city of just under half a million. The rest of my family thinks I live in the boonies. But 'super small remote town', well that is something that I just don't understand. I thought that small communities were supposed to care!?)

Relatively small does not equate to 1/2 million people. These are communities with maybe 2500 or less. Tue community I live close to has about 1200 residents. I have been out "exploring" before but after the first time I never get out without being armed in some fashion. Far too easy to disappear on lonely dirt roads. That first time I went out checking out the country, I ran into some people living beside the river. I mean I went from totally alone no one in sight to being in the middle of their set up. You could see old batteries that were burnt and fires for stripping copper. Not a good situation. I guess that wasn't enough for me, I got out of there and was looking around a few miles west of that location. This was a dirt country road and wound around getting into some deep thick stuff. There were no power lines, no signs of recent travel, no signs of civilization really, but I rounded a curve and there was a trailer not 50 yards off with boarded up windows and a wood stove pipe coming out of the living room. It was creepy to say the least. I guess what kept me from having two altercations that day is that it was fairly early in the am. You never know what you will run into out in the woods or the type of people you will find.
I think the Jamison's weren't lucky enough to avoid a confrontation and they met up with some bad people on the mountain. When I get some free time I may go up on that mountain, just to see where the truck was and where they were found. At the back of the well site, is that an old creek bed that wraps around the mountain? I am referencing one of OKgranie's pics. Could this be an easier route around the mountain?

Just throwing this out there for perspective:

Latimer County covers 729 square miles with a total population of 11,019 souls, per 2012 U.S. Census data. The largest population centers in the vicinity of Panola Mountain are:

Wilburton, pop. 2,813
Quinton 1,025
Red Oak 538
Kinta 301

Not a "macho thing", 4x4 are almost a necessity in rural Oklahoma and 1 could argue they are in town as well. When the snow hits it usually take 3 to 4 days for a city crew to drop sand/salt on residential areas. (Depending on size of town) I agree they are very, very common in OK. I have 2 and live on dirt roads. You actually see many women driving them too!

Smooth,
I think I would much rather take a month of living with the Mountain Folks than a day on Crump Blvd! Memphis can get rough!

Me too! I was driving though Memphis and some guy hit man and drove away ,leaving my poor totaled rented toyota in the road.

Then for the next 3 hours a very nice girl worked her area and I got to watch her pick up "jobs" ? Meanwhile in the parking lot some guy on a bike found a bag of something ... My back still hurts and I dont stop in Memphis anymore. Why dont the cars there ever have tags on them?

I hate to create opinions on what happened to this family based on stereotypes and assumptions of people in this part of the country, but in all honesty, I don't think it should be overlooked. Born and raised in OK, I can tell you, this part of the state has a reputation for its unorthodox, backwoods, criminal, violent ways. Growing up, I always heard people say, "There's 2 worlds in one state...SE Oklahoma and the rest of Oklahoma."

Me too! I was driving though Memphis and some guy hit man and drove away ,leaving my poor totaled rented toyota in the road.

Then for the next 3 hours a very nice girl worked her area and I got to watch her pick up "jobs" ? Meanwhile in the parking lot some guy on a bike found a bag of something ... My back still hurts and I dont stop in Memphis anymore. Why dont the cars there ever have tags on them?

My favorite post on this thread thus far. ;)

Too funny!! I have watched those girls while at gas stations on 78, I have had the guy at the pilot open his jacket selling 50 different types of gold plated "Rolexes", I gas up before I am within 40 miles of Memphis and i don't get boxed in at red lights. It's a lot safer that way

The HRD clues are grouped tightly together at a point a little less than half way from the truck to the red ring at about a 1 or 2 O'clock direction. They almost look like one point unless you zoom in, and they are yellow flags labeled C7, C8, and so forth. These points are outside of the more concentrated search areas that we know of. If you want to take a close look, you should probably use google earth.
Thanks! I am unable to zoom in on the map, so the cluster of yellow flags did look like one to me. Gotcha.

Very interesting to note that the dogs "hit" in an area that is not Smokestack Hollow.

Thanks soo much for this website! I'm a genealogist and this will be invaluable. I used to use TerraServer, but they want LOTS of money now to access.

My theory of the location according you your map is that they were found just east of the top pink dot, close to the east line marking Section 28.
Just my opinion.

Glad to be of help! Our fellow sleuthers have taught me so much about tracking down info, so I like to share whenever I find a particularly useful website. Before joining WS, I never realized there were so many different ways to dig into a person's business, lol.

Maybe Im thinking of the wrong person, but I thought Chandra was found just 1 year later, after being murdered and dumped in a large park- Not found 4 years later after being lost in the woods and dying from exposure. I'm sorry to say these 2 situations aren't similar
Chandra Levy was an example of how sadly common it is for search parties to come relatively close to a body's location without finding it. Obviously the cases themselves are not similar. We don't know how close the search teams actually got to the Jamisons, but you said it seemed unlikely for them to miss them. Not at all.

Chandra-murdered, the Jamisons-in context of my statement you quoted, died of exposure. Chandra-murdered at the site or dumped, the Jamisons-in context of of my statement you quoted, had to have died there. Chandra-found after 1 yr, the Jamisons-in context of my statement you quoted-found after 4yrs.
This was the statement I addressed:

in post #257

Well whats the likelihood that, a family, gets lost in the woods, dies from exposure and has their remains go unfound (for 4yrs), even by the S & R teams who searched that exact area 2 wks after their disappearance? Seems unlikely imo

Given their approximate location and the terrain, the odds were very high that search teams would not find them. And they didn't.

Chandra Levy was an example of how sadly common it is for search parties to come relatively close to a body's location without finding it. Obviously the cases themselves are not similar. We don't know how close the search teams actually got to the Jamisons, but you said it seemed unlikely for them to miss them. Not at all.

This was the statement I addressed:

Given their approximate location and the terrain, the odds were very high that search teams would not find them. And they didn't.

The statement you were addressing:
Originally Posted by Mitch1
in post #257

Well whats the likelihood that, a family, gets lost in the woods, dies from exposure and has their remains go unfound (for 4yrs), even by the S & R teams who searched that exact area 2 wks after their disappearance? Seems unlikely imo

This, the post you quoted, is a given SET of circumstances, and a search team not finding them is only a small piece of that. The statement I made can be thought of synergistically-the whole is greater than the sum of it parts.
A family getting lost in the woods-Likely
Dying of exposure-Not likely-(exception is if freezing conditions existed)
Remains go unfound for 4 yrs even though search teams searched the exact area- Not Likely
All 3 of these things happening together-UNLIKELY

In Chandra's case they barely searched for her off that road and in the few articles I read, they only searched with cadets- NO HRD dogs

Running out of steam on my timeline research; just can't find anything else to add to it. I'm posting a rough draft one more time and am begging every one of you to try to think of a different angle to research or anything I might have missed. Thank you for all your input and feedback; I do appreciate it so much!

Jamison Family Timeline

Mar 3, 1965: Marriage license issued for Bobby Sr and Star

Aug 4, 1965: Bobby was born

Nov 5, 1968: Sherilyn was born

Oct 1993: Sherilyn and her son's father were married

Sep 1994: Sherilyn's son was born

Sep 30, 1996: Sherilyn was divorced from her son's father in Galveston, TX

1998: Sherilyn and NS first met in the OKC metro area and became friends

Aug 27, 2002: Sherilyn filed a motion to modify child support against her ex-husband

April 3, 2003: Sherilyn's ex-husband filed a response to her motion to modify child support

Aug 1, 2003: Madyson was born

Nov 8, 2003: Bobby's back was injured in a car accident

Dec 2003: Sherilyn was assaulted by her brother while she was holding 4-month-old Madyson

Feb 2, 2004: Sherilyn's ex-husband failed to appear at trial in family/domestic court, Sherilyn won default judgment

May 26, 2004: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Anesthesia & Pain Management of Bethany in the amount of $3,178.75

July 2004: Bobby and Sherilyn were married in Hot Springs, AR

Jul 20, 2004: Bobby took out a mortgage in the amount of $112,500 on the Eufaula house from Chickasha Bank & Trust

Sep 20, 2004: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Tower Day Surgery Center in the amount of $1,176.00

Oct 12, 2004: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by a doctor, no amount listed

Nov 23, 2004: Bobby Sr wrote the will that Star would file in probate court after their divorce and his death, leaving his estate to their marital trust

Dec 28, 2004: Amendment of Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Anesthesia & Pain Management of Bethany in the amount of $5,764.00

Jan 27, 2005: Bobby and Sherilyn took out a mortgage in the amount of $125,700 on the Eufaula house from America's Wholesale Lender

Feb 25, 2005: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Nydic Open MRI of America in the amount of $1,200.00

Mar 23, 2005: Amendment of Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Anesthesia & Pain Management of Bethany in the amount of $7,933.35

May 3, 2005: Bobby filed suit against three defendants re: the traffic accident that injured his back

May 6, 2005: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by a chiropractor in the amount of $6,060.00

Jun 30, 2005: Release of Mortgage filed by Chickasha Bank & Trust on the Eufaula house

July 28, 2005: Sherilyn's ex-husband filed a motion to enforce his visitation rights

Oct 18, 2005: Modification of Mortgage filed on Eufaula house, grantee Countrywide Home Loans

Oct 20, 2005: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by a chiropractor in the amount of $6,060.00

Nov 7, 2006: Bobby took out a mortgage in the amount of $60,000 on the Eufaula house (a 2nd mortgage?)

Mar 28, 2007: Bobby dismissed with prejudice the traffic accident suit

Sep 25, 2007: Sherilyn's sister Marla died from a reaction to a bee sting in Columbus, OH.

Nov 13, 2007: Sherilyn filed a response to her ex-husband's Application for Indirect Contempt of Court Citation

Nov 21, 2007: Sherilyn was arraigned for Indirect Civil Contempt and released on her own recognizance

Feb 14, 2008: Sherilyn sued her ex-husband for back child support of $31,949.20

Mar 11, 2008: Sherilyn's ex-husband dismissed without prejudice the Citation of Contempt he filed against her in 2007

May 23, 2008: JT WD (warranty deed issued?) to Bobby and Sherilyn for additional lots near the Eufaula house

Jun 10, 2008: Warranty deed issued to Bobby and Sherilyn on the Eufaula house

Jun 10, 2008: Bobby and Sherilyn took out a mortgage from Countrywide Bank in the amount of $208,000 on the Eufaula house

Jun 30, 2008: Release of Mortgage issued by Mortgage Elect Regis Sys on the Eufaula house (1st and 2nd mortgage?)

Jul 9, 2008: Release of Mortgage issued by Mortgage Elect Regis Sys on the Eufaula house (1st and 2nd mortgage?)

Sep 24, 2008: Bobby Sr filed for divorce from Star

Oct 27, 2008: Bobby Sr wrote a new will leaving his estate in trust to Madyson, specifically excluding Star and Bobby Jr, added a simultaneous death clause, named his brother JJ administrator and brother AJ back-up administrator

Nov 1, 2008: Bobby Sr tried to run over Bobby Jr with his car after Bobby Jr took his guns away for safekeeping due to Bobby Sr's deteriorating cognitive state

Nov 4, 2008: Star filed a protective order against Bobby Sr in McIntosh County, OK

Dec 2008: Fire severely damaged the Jamisons' Eufaula house (conflicting info, possible date of 2007).

Jan 30, 2009: Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Oklahoma Interventional Pain Management in the amount of $5,168.00

Mar 2009: Sherilyn's mother moved in with Bobby and Sherilyn in the Eufaula house.

Mar 26, 2009: Bench warrant issued in McIntosh County for handyman KB for failure to appear/pay on traffic ticket

Apr 14, 2009: Bobby Sr and Star participated in settlement negotiations re: division of marital property in their pending divorce

Apr 29, 2009: Bobby Sr threatened to kill Bobby and Sherilyn and kidnap Madyson

May 1, 2009: Bobby Jr filed protective order against Bobby Sr in McIntosh County, OK

May 7, 2009: Bobby Sr was served re: protective order

May 11, 2009: Bobby Jr filed suit against Bobby Sr and Star over the gas station

May 18, 2009: Court dismissed the protective order against Bobby Sr following a hearing

May 18, 2009: Bobby Sr and his brother JJ filed a report with Eufaula DHS re: Bobby and Sherilyn

Jun 1, 2009: Handyman KB was jailed on a bench warrant issued in McIntosh County for failure to appear/pay on traffic ticket

June 2009: Sherilyn's mother moved out of Bobby and Sherilyn's Eufaula house.

Jun 2009: Sherilyn's son called his father from football camp and asked to be picked up, said he was ready to go live with his father

Jun 8, 2009: Bogus check charge filed against handyman KB in McIntosh County, bond set at $500.00

Jun 19, 2009: Attorney's Lien filed against Bobby Sr in the amount of $19,391.29

Jun 19, 2009: Summons served to Bobby Sr re: gas station suit

Jun 23, 2009: Court awarded temporary custody of Sherilyn's son to her ex-husband

Jun 30, 2009: Star moved in with Bobby and Sherilyn at the Eufaula house

July 2009: Star moved out of the Eufaula house.

July 2009: The handyman KB moved into the Jamisons' Eufaula home

Jul 14, 2009: Trip to Eureka Springs, AR to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary

Jul 15, 2009: Court awarded full custody of Sherilyn's son to her ex-husband

Jul 22, 2009: Sherilyn's mother brought police to the Eufaula house to pick up her belongings after Sherilyn kicked her out of the car in OKC

Jul 25, 2009: Last photos of the family on Blackberry before the trip to Panola Mountain, showing Sherilyn, Bobby, and Madyson at home.

Jul 28, 2009: Bobby Sr filed response to Bobby Jr's gas station suit

Aug 2009: Sherilyn, Bobby, and Madyson visited Sherilyn's family in Ohio

Aug 2009: Bobby Sr was placed in a nursing home.

Aug 17, 2009: Decree of Dissolution of Marriage issued by the court re: the divorce of Bobby Sr and Star

Aug 26, 2009: Sherilyn fired shots into the ground near handyman KB's feet after feeling threatened by him

Aug 29, 2009: Photo of Madyson when she still had her front teeth

Aug 31, 2009: Nickel/Jones, Inc. filed a Forcible Entry and Detainer against the "animal rescue" family on Panola Mountain

Sep 1, 2009: Release of Physician's Lien filed against Bobby by Oklahoma Interventional Pain Management in the amount of $5,168.00

Sep 1, 2009: Sherilyn's last visit with NS in OKC, had just come from Star's and had $32,000 with her in a blue bank bag

Sep 2, 2009: Three photos were taken on the Blackberry of the graffiti on the shipping container in the Jamisons' driveway.

Sep 3: Sherilyn was admitted to St Anthony's Hospital in OKC, following a suicide attempt

Sep 10, 2009: Sherilyn was released from St Anthony's Hospital.

Sep 11, 2009: Bond revoked and new bond set at $1,500 re: handyman KB's bogus check charge

Sep 11-13, 2009: Sherilyn wrote a note to pastor GB that they "had been under a lot of oppression"; he met with Bobby and Sherilyn at a Eufaula restaurant

Sep 2009 (estimated): Madyson's front teeth were knocked out when she was hit in the mouth by a swing in a playground accident at school

Sep 21, 2009: Bobby or Sherilyn called Latimer County District 3 at 1:57 PM.

Sep 28, 2009: The last time Star spoke on the phone with the Jamisons.

Oct 2009: Bobby made phone inquiries about buying homeschool materials for Madyson and also called Sylvan Learning Center

Oct 5, 2009: Last call from Sherilyn's cell phone, was not to ex-husband.

Oct 5, 2009: The Jamisons had planned a trip to Panola Mountain with church friends to look at land, but the trip was postponed due to bad weather

Oct 5, 2009: Bobby e-mailed the out-of-state land owner or information about the property on Panola Mountain at 11:38 PM.

Oct 6, 2009: The out-of-state land owner e-mailed Bobby at 1:13 PM and 10:10 PM.

Oct 7, 2009: First trip to the mountain, the family bought gas in Porum, OK:

• 8:55 AM Call from home phone to out-of-state land owner
• 9:18 AM Bobby checked his voicemail
• 9:19 AM Bobby called an unidentified Eufaula number and spoke for 37 minutes
• 9:26 AM received a call waiting call from a different unidentified Eufaula number and spoke for 31 minutes (maybe a 3 way call?)
• 9:57 AM Call from home phone to a Muskogee cell phone number
• 9:58 AM Call from home phone to a Muskogee cell phone number
• 12:41 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
• 12:42 PM Bobby called the church family (11 minutes)
• 1:38 PM Bobby called the out-of-state land owners (2 minutes)
• 1:40 PM Bobby called the out-of-state land owners again (2 minutes)
• 1:55 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
• 1:56 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
• 1:58 PM Bobby called the previous unidentified Eufaula number again (1 minute)
• 1:59 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
• 2:02 PM Bobby called the previous unidentified Eufaula number again (1minute)
• 2:06 PM Bobby called the out-of-state land owners again (1 minute)
• 2:07 PM The out-of-state and owners called Bobby (3 minutes)
• 2:15 PM The out-of-state land owners called Bobby (2 minutes)
• 2:16 PM Looks like Bobby tried to call the lady (PC) on the mountain but misdialed? (1 minute)
• 2:18 PM Bobby called the out-of-state property owners (1 minute)
• The Jamisons made their way up the mountain at about 6:00 PM and spoke with the neighbor (DC) for about an hour.
• 9:18 PM Bobby checked his voicemail.

Oct 8, 2009: Second trip to the mountain, the family bought gas again in Porum, OK:

• 8:09AM Bobby called the lady (PC) on mountain (101min.)
• 12:53 PM Photos of two well site signs taken on the Blackberry
• The Jamisons stopped and spoke with neighbor DC again

• 1:50 PM Bobby dialed voicemail; it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK
• 2:47 PM Final photo of Madyson taken on the Blackberry

Oct 12, 2009: Blackberry activity, odd voicemail calls:

• 6:00PM BRISTO OK
• 8:00PM Incoming call
• 8:50PM incoming call
• 8:51PM BRISTO OK

Oct 13, 2009: Incoming call on the Blackberry at 5:27 PM.

Oct 17, 2009: The Latimer County SO responded to a local resident's 911 call to report the abandoned truck on Panola Mountain, was getting dark by the time LE arrived at the scene

Oct 18, 2009: Bank bag with $32,000 found in the truck, which was finally taped off as a possible crime scene, deputies searched the surrounding area.

Oct 21, 2009: LE conducted phone interviews with KR of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Muskogee and GB, pastor of the Eufaula congregation

Oct 22, 2009: LE learned of the security cameras at the Jamisons' home

Oct 23, 2009: Sherilyn's mother claimed Star had gotten a court order to take possession of Bobby and Sherilyn's house, vehicles, and personal property, said she had no money to fight Star on this

Oct 23, 2009: Star and Bobby Sr's marital home was sold for $175,000

Oct 24, 2009: Beginning of black powder hunting season, search suspended

Oct 27, 2009: JJ, under Power of Attorney for Bobby Sr, assigned a judgment in the amount of $2,499 that Bobby Sr was awarded in a 2006 Forcible Entry & Detainer suit to G.D. Smith Investments in Bellingham, WA

Oct 29, 2009: Search warrant executed on the truck by the OSBI.

Oct 30, 2009: The sheriff of Latimer County issued a press release announcing that ground search efforts would be scaled back

Dec 10, 2009: Bobby Sr died of congestive heart failure at SouthPark Care & Rehabilitation Center in OKC

Dec 12, 2009: Bobby Sr's funeral service at Apostolic Faith Church in Sallisaw, OK

Dec 12, 2009: Cadaver dogs alerted numerous times during a search on Panola Mountain, unknown if any evidence was collected as a result of those alerts.

Dec 16, 2009: Star filed Bobby Sr's 2004 will in probate court, was appointed administrator

Dec 18, 2009: JJ filed Bobby Sr's 2008 will in probate court, was appointed administrator, estimated assets of $498,100 not including personal property or real estate

Feb 4, 2010: JJ was served a subpoena requiring that he provide extensive financial and trust-related records re: Bobby Sr's estate

Feb 12, 2010: JJ filed motion to quash the subpoena as an undue burden, but did not object to his deposition being taken

Feb 19, 2010: JJ filed a motion to dismiss Star's probate challenge

Feb 22, 2010: JJ filed a brief regarding Bobby Sr and Star's marital trust and divorce

Mar 4, 2010: Order admitting Bobby Sr's 2008 will to probate, brothers JJ and AJ waived their appointments as administrators, Star was once again appointed administrator of Bobby Sr's estate

Mar 25, 2010: JJ and AJ filed affidavits renouncing their appointment as administrators of Bobby Sr's estate

Mar 26, 2010: Court signed off on Global Family Settlement Agreement, JJ and AJ bowed out for a one-time payment of $90,000 each, Star was given full control of Bobby Sr's estate

Apr 9, 2010: Star bought a house in OKC for $111,000

May 18, 2010: NS was interviewed for the Disappeared program about the Jamisons

Dec 6, 2010: Discovery ID channel premiered the episode about the Jamisons

Mar 26, 2011: NS posted on FTJ that she took two PIs up on Panola Mountain, said locals fired warning shots

Apr 13, 2011: Israel Beauchamp resigned as sheriff of Latimer County

Jun 19, 2011: NS posted on FTJ that she had just bought Bobby's truck from Star

Sep 14, 2011: NS was interviewed for the OETA program about the Jamisons

Sep 16, 2011: The OETA program about the Jamisons was broadcast

Apr 2012: Star sold Bobby and Sherilyn's house on Lake Eufaula, asking price per real estate listing was $279,000.

Jun 13, 2012: Warranty deed issued to buyer of Bobby and Sherilyn's Eufaula house, Star was Acting Guardian of the family's estate

Jun 26, 2012: Latimer County elected a new sheriff, its third sheriff in less than three years since the Jamison family went missing

Jul 24, 2012: NS announced on FTJ that she and Star were no longer a team, very critical of Star's behavior and priorities

Aug 1, 2012: Release of Mortgage issued by Bank of America on Bobby and Sherilyn's Eufaula house

Sep 2012: Star bought Bobby's truck back from NS.

Jun 20, 2013: Star sold Bobby Sr's Enterprise Rent-A-Car property in OKC for $215,000

Aug 15, 2013: Star as ex-wife filed a Consent and Waiver to allow Star as administrator of Bobby Sr's estate to sell any real or personal property of the estate, waived final accounting to the court

Aug 28, 2013: Order issued by the Oklahoma Tax Commission exempting Bobby Sr's estate from payment of estate and inheritance taxes

Oct 23, 2013: NS posted a request on FTJ for a computer whiz to help her figure out all the stuff she found on the Jamisons' computer, said Star had given it to her

Nov 16, 2013: The skeletal remains of two adults and a child were found in the Smokestack Hollow area of Panola Mountain

Nov 27, 2013: An incident report released by the LCSO indicated that the remains consisted of three skulls, bones, bone fragments, shoes, and bits of clothing

Just so y'all know how desperate I now am to turn up any new information, I'm looking at visitors on the Sandy Bass Bay's check-in page on Facebook. Sandy Bass Bay was the Jamisons' neighborhood on Lake Eufaula.

I did find something very interesting, though. An older gentleman who lives in the area complaining in May of last year about stray cats breeding in the neighborhood and killing the squirrels, says he's declared war and is "laying waiste" to them.

This was posted about two and a half years after the Jamisons went missing, but now I'm wondering if the stray cat problem was already an ongoing issue in 2009 and maybe that's what happened to Sherilyn's cats?

Granny, your work on the Jamison case is just awesome! Thank you!

I do have one more idea for you. Have you thought about emailing Andrew Knittle? He is the reporter who mentioned the coords being released by the Sheriff. I have wanted to email him several times, but my writing is horrible. Maybe he could at least get us an update.

Here's his address: aknittle@opubco.com

Oh, yeah, the perp(s) would likely need a four-wheel-drive. But such vehicles are very common in Oklahoma, even in the city. Kind of a macho thing, I guess, to drive a big ol' honkin' truck like that. It wouldn't be that hard to get hold of one, if one wasn't already on hand.
Granny, I'm a five foot, 110 pound fart, and I drive a big ole honker. Nothing macho about me the last time I looked. I just like big ole trucks. ;)

I just finished reading that topix thread on them. Talking about trippin. Those were some rude arse posters over there! I'll just stay in my little hollow, all by my lonesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy