OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of like the missing McStay family, only in their case, it's only one timeshare that they know about in Belize. Or a piece of land there.

Strange........but I think you are correct, makes sense they aren't hiding out in any of those countries anyway.

AND on that site there continues to be a mix of bad spelling and the-sound-of-fingernails-on-a-blackboard-inducing bad grammar. A good voice of reason ("Bodrey") or two, but the general feeling, led by the blogmeister, is that it's a planned disappearance and yadda yadda. Witness protection program a close second. Oh, and the guy's writing a book about it. So he can't "tell all he knows" yet.

Bumping for this benighted family - no MSM coverage in, like, ever.

Three years and nine months they have been gone. Four years this October.

Why isn't the family on the FBI page? I find that really odd..

When I heard the news of LE finding two old cars in a lake in OK that contained skeletons in them, I immediately thought of the Jamisons and went to a map to see how close it was to Panola Mountain. I was disappointed at first to see that it was on the other side of the state, but am satisfied now that at least other families will have some closure.

Just been reading the first threads to get some bearings with this case. I had never heard of this family until tonight, as I was reading about another case the Jamison's were mentioned. This one is a mystery, huh? Eerily similar to the McStay family, who investigators say disappeared voluntarily:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/investigators-say-missing_n_3047938.html

The McStay's left tens of thousands of dollars untouched in bank accounts, the Jamison's left a large sum of cash in the truck, along with their identification, almost as though they wanted it to be found. It's such a puzzle!

bumping!

i came across this person's blog.. and she's got very interesting tidbits of this case.. not sure if anyone has posted her website before..

http://aprillwood.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/the-jamison-family-missing-in-oklahoma/

I read that article before coming to WS about the case. Her theory is interesting, but there are still so many holes. Why would the FBI hide them? It sounds so far fetched. The Jamison's complained to their pastor about being haunted by spirits and demons, wanting to shoot ghosts they saw on the roof.....completely delusional and paranoid stuff! That, coupled with the fact that they both lost a lot of weight in the weeks leading up to the disappearance, speaks more to meth use than it does of trying to disguise themselves to go into hiding. Perhaps they were survivalist / anti-government / conspiracy theorists who went underground / off the grid to start a new life??? Even that makes little sense considering the money they left behind.

One theory that I find somewhat more plausible is that they were meeting with a "land owner" (hence the cash for down payment) and it was a set up. Maybe they knew things, knew people, or had done things themselves, and had to be killed. Most likely would be a professional hit with more than one person involved. I get the feeling that when they left that truck, they were intending to come back.

MOO

Bumping for the Jamisons...

This is that ONE case that always sticks with ya (well, for me, it's this one and the Maura Murray case, but that's another bump for another thread.)

I remember back in the day - 2009! - when this was a hoppin' thread.

Sadly, with time, threads slow down to a trickle, as media does the same, and the two are twined together.

It would be fantastic for an update on this case. I don't know whatever ended up happening with the Sheriff thing - didn't someone run for Sheriff essentially making the Jamison family a part of their 'platform' as it were?

I hope resolution is found. Sincerely, I do.

Bumping for the Jamisons...

This is that ONE case that always sticks with ya (well, for me, it's this one and the Maura Murray case, but that's another bump for another thread.)

I remember back in the day - 2009! - when this was a hoppin' thread.

Sadly, with time, threads slow down to a trickle, as media does the same, and the two are twined together.

It would be fantastic for an update on this case. I don't know whatever ended up happening with the Sheriff thing - didn't someone run for Sheriff essentially making the Jamison family a part of their 'platform' as it were?

I hope resolution is found. Sincerely, I do.

Simply, I haven't given up on finding the missing Jamison family.There must be an answer somewhere!

As for Sheriff James, he says the case is still open. I just haven't seen him make much of an effort to find the Jamisons.

As for Bobby's mother, Starlet, she is selling off property http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2551780&db=Oklahoma

She (Starlet) is making herself one wealthy woman. The property she's selling is going for $215,000.00!

whew!

I just spent a week reading from the 1st thread in this case.

First, I am in AWE of mtrooper, Oriah, Little726, wfgodot, soulmagent and others. The devotion to this case has me in tears. The Jamison's are lucky indeed to have these people on their side and searching for them.

First...I can't believe that the MOTHER of one of the missing has been selling their stuff. REALLY??? God I would set up a shrine and live there. I would keep evertyhing just as it was so they have something to come back to. I would set up a trust fund with all monies either for them when they come back, or set up some kind of foundation to find other missing folks, or send kids to college or save whales or cure cancer or something. Boy that to me just says she is in on whatever went down. Even if they have disappeared voluntarily and told her do what you want with it....I would have saved it for when they changed their minds. Or for Madyson. And are they legally declared dead? If not, I don't care if she's named guardian. There are checks and balances in place to make sure guardians don't benefit.... everything done should be proven to be beneficial to the estate, yes? I've been a trustee of a trust fund, I've set up a will including a guardian for my dd in case I died before she was of age. And if my child died, the guardian didn't inherit what was hers..... I just don't understand this at all. I don't understand why investigative reporters haven't asked this as well? Asked how she is selling off everthing before they are even declared dead? Someone is paying off people to shut up. I also have experience with this as well. Makes me sick how everyone has a price. Nothing is safe. No-one is safe if someone has enough money to make what they want to happen...happen.

For as many people to be paid off to ignore and destroy evidence (LE, witnesses, reporters, etc), that indicates alot of money. And from daddy's will there wasn't that kind of money. Something stinks to high heaven here.

In four days it will have been four years.

I know it's a far stretch and probably not connected, but we have another case in southeast OK where the missing person's truck was found locked up with wallet, money, credit cards, etc still in it.
The truck had been seen July 5th at a Best Western in Eufaula and about a week later discovered about 65 miles away in Holdenville by a hunter who reported it to LE. LE did not investigate. Three months later, another hunter ran across the same truck at the same location and reported it to game warden who did start the investigation.

OK OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Best friend needs my help, I'm asking for volunteers - TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums

I read about Tommy's case and thought to myself here goes the circles again.

Back at the lake , 4 door chevy . Locked KEYS... might be a missing gun. I really do need to make a bubble map.

I wish we had pictures of the inside of his truck.

I just wanted to point out LE depts who should or may have interest in Tommys case.

Hughs county ,Holdenville PD and Macintosh county . Then we have Grady city and McClain county....

I posted it here in case it set off any light bulbs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member