OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit sad but totally unsurprising that the fourth anniversary of their having gone missing seems to have produced nothing in MSM at all.

We know they are out there somewhere.
Four months after the Jamisons disappeared, the McStay family also disappeared.
Sadly, they have now been found and so will the Jamisons.
It will just take someone looking in the right place.

We know they are out there somewhere.
Four months after the Jamisons disappeared, the McStay family also disappeared.
Sadly, they have now been found and so will the Jamisons.
It will just take someone looking in the right place.

You are so right, watcher! It's only a matter of time!

Hoping and waiting. where are the Jamisons??

:waitasec:

I have been following Keep The Search Alive's blog, not that I agree with anything he says. There is a post by, Shannon, stating bodies have been found in Latimer county at a camp. There are rumors it's the missing Jamison family.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I'll see if I can post a link to his blog. I'm not that great at posting links, so any help would be appreciated.

Here is the link,I hope: http://keepthesearchalive.wordpress.com/2012/01/12/missing-jamison-family/#comment-1678

Interesting if true, almost like the ground is giving up all the dead that it had been holding for years. Where is the campsite they could be referring to?

I'm more inclined to believe someone has found some animal bones and that this rumor has sprouted like a copycat from the McStay discovery, but then again, what if it were true? Now, wouldn't that be a whole new ballgame, depending on who was found?

Yes - inclined to believe that perhaps no bones were found and that this rumor's just part of a cluster surrounding recent Cali discoveries. I would not doubt other missing persons are the subject of similar rumors in the McStays' wake.

Then again, I told several, via FB, pm, and email, that "nah - it's not the McStays at all," before the identification of the four sets of skeletal remains in Victorville. So what do I know?!

Yes - inclined to believe that perhaps no bones were found and that this rumor's just part of a cluster surrounding recent Cali discoveries. I would not doubt other missing persons are the subject of similar rumors in the McStays' wake.

Then again, I told several, via FB, pm, and email, that "nah - it's not the McStays at all," before the identification of the four sets of skeletal remains in Victorville. So what do I know?!

You can laugh, but when they ID'd the first two bodies and not the others, I thought maybe the Jamisons were the other two bodies and the whole thing was to grab the children of both families for some sort of *advertiser censored* activity.

You can laugh, but when they ID'd the first two bodies and not the others, I thought maybe the Jamisons were the other two bodies and the whole thing was to grab the children of both families for some sort of *advertiser censored* activity.
If the McStay family had have surfaced along with the Jamisons from the bottom of Lake Eufaula, I would have only been just a bit more surprised than I was after the announcement in California, lol.

I know how you guys feel. I, also, hope it's not just a rumor.

I did post a message on the Latimer County Sheriff's FaceBook page, asking if it's true. I just don't expect to get a reply.

I know how you guys feel. I, also, hope it's not just a rumor.

I did post a message on the Latimer County Sheriff's FaceBook page, asking if it's true. I just don't expect to get a reply.
If ol' Israel were still there, you'd have had an answer back now, with flowers delivered! lol #comebackib

Uh-oh, don't want to get "off-topic" here. We know what happened last time. Anyway, I suspect we'll be hearing something about the benighted Jamisons before long, even if the "bones" turn out to be deer or not to have existed at all, except in trolling minds. Surprised nothing's been published already in lieu of the Victorville revelations.

If ol' Israel were still there, you'd have had an answer back now, with flowers delivered! lol #comebackib

Uh-oh, don't want to get "off-topic" here. We know what happened last time. Anyway, I suspect we'll be hearing something about the benighted Jamisons before long, even if the "bones" turn out to be deer or not to have existed at all, except in trolling minds. Surprised nothing's been published already in lieu of the Victorville revelations.

Probably more sooner than later! ;)

Goodness. Keeping close watch locally for any mention of located remains. I hope something does come of it, but I'm afraid nothing will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Has anyone done a case summary post for the Jamison's in the not too distant past? If so, could someone point me to it?

It's been a while since I looked at this case in detail and I've pretty much forgotten many details. It would help me, and people new to this thread (which there might be more, in light of the McStay discovery), while I go back and work my way through the old threads again.
TIA

On the Find The Jamison's FB page, says bodies have been found. Searching for a MSM link, but no luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState