OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriah, do you know if the Jamison's house was cleaned before it was searched or after? it seems like i read it was cleaned before, but maybe that was cleaned before they shot vid for that disappeared show.

I believe it was cleaned before AND after.

<
Do you mean the "hidden cash?" The money under the car seat?
The vehicle was left unlocked, which suggests they were taken out by force probably gunpoint.

The "satchel" may have contained more money and that was what was missing, (if what I'm hearing) unless I misread (which is possible coming in later on this thread where a satchel is mentioned as "missing")

It would make sense, that explains why the vehicle was not locked and her purse left behind, keys, etc. Only makes sense to me, IF they were forced to leave the vehicle and walk away from it all.>

Yes, I mean the money 'under the seat.'

And curious as to why you believe the vehicle was unlocked? That doesn't make a lot of sense now with the whole 'had to break a window to get the dog out.'

Oh- but then again- we don't see the 'broken window' until after it had been released by the OSBI....along with the cash....to a relative...

I didnt see a broken window ever. I saw black plastic over a window which may or may not be broken, in a picture with the new co owner of the truck.

Not that I think there is a window lie, just pointing out facts and I havent seen proof the window was ever broken , I saw the backseat had no glass pieces in the photos.

<

I didnt see a broken window ever. I saw black plastic over a window which may or may not be broken, in a picture with the new co owner of the truck.

Not that I think there is a window lie, just pointing out facts and I havent seen proof the window was ever broken , I saw the backseat had no glass pieces in the photos.

BBM:
Oh I do, lol. I think there are a LOT of 'window' lies going on in this case.

I believe it was cleaned before AND after.

so it is really just anybody's guess as to what may or may not have been in the house as far as evidence. if there was any sign of drugs, it was likely gone before the police got there.

so it is really just anybody's guess as to what may or may not have been in the house as far as evidence. if there was any sign of drugs, it was likely gone before the police got there.

Yep.
Right up there with all of the other potential 'evidence.' It's almost like someone or someone(s) wanted to cover up a whole BUNCH of crimes. Can you imagine?? :banghead:

bolded by me : jmo and all that :) but i have a feeling sheriff IB knows a little more than i do about what was in that case. let's ask him what he knows.... does anybody know where he is?[/quote]

I do! I do! I do!

But I can't disclose his location, because I wouldn't want to- ya know- compromise national security. Black Ops and all that. :razz:
Well, as long as the Jamisons aren't with him, we won't investigate further, lol.

If he is missing he can have his own thread.

:floorlaugh:

Ok.... that is hilarious...and how much you want to bet about the only thing that would locate Mr. Beauchamp right about now.

If it wouldn't be so disrespectful to all of the very real missing persons out there- I think I'd start that thread right now. Just so, ya know- he'd 'come out come out wherever you are.'

I thought of doing it before and had a really tasteless missing poster pictured in my head. .. Altho it would make people WANT to find him!!

NE Okla. pond being searched after dog finds foot (nod to mysticrose)

The shoe is a female size 9, brand Saucony Jazz.

That's quite a long way from Panola to Tulsa but anything's possible. Does anyone know what size shoe Sherilyn wore?

Btw Israel was in Pakistan last I heard for those of you wanting to find him. I have a friend who likes to keep up with him but I haven't talked to her in a long time.

That's quite a long way from Panola to Tulsa but anything's possible. Does anyone know what size shoe Sherilyn wore?

Btw Israel was in Pakistan last I heard for those of you wanting to find him. I have a friend who likes to keep up with him but I haven't talked to her in a long time.
I don't know the J's shoe sizes. There was speculation on the link I posted that the shoe looked small for a "9", and maybe it's a "6". Not sure if a girl Madyson's size could wear a women's size "6" (which sounds small to me).

Right, I posted the link here because anything could happen. And it wouldn't surprise me if all 3 did not stay together, dead or alive.

I posted this from a link of wfgodot's on the other thread but this is interesting, too:

Quote:
"It's very unusual to find a body part in any water within the city of Tulsa," said Sergeant Justin Farley of the Tulsa police department.

Madyson was wearing clothing sizes 6 to 7 based on ebay purchases. Her shoe size should be between 11 and a half and 12 and a half. My 14 year old wears a six. Small I am 5'4 and wear a 7 and 1/2. In the photos of the truck I remember seeing shoes in the truck. Might help ,I tend to stick to the same type of shoes. Maybe Sherilyn did too?

They were draining the pond today maybe we will hear something on the news later.

They were draining the pond today maybe we will hear something on the news later.
Maybe, but I believe the article said that they expected to complete the draining on Friday.

I could use a laugh rite now; it's been "one of those days". Regarding the quote I posted:

Quote:
"It's very unusual to find a body part in any water within the city of Tulsa," said Sergeant Justin Farley of the Tulsa police department.
OK, so you're not saying why. Is it murky water...deep water...not much water = not good place to leave body parts...city = lotta LE & lotta potential witnesses, low crime area, piranhas in the water, savvy criminals, no criminals that dismember, lotta body parts found but not in water, read between the lines, no one ever talks about it, you're lying....wtf? :crazy:

FTR, they're draining this pond becuz the water was too murky for the search.

Lol I would hope it's unusual since the only water in city limits would be storm drains, retention ponds such as this, etc. Retention ponds are for collecting storm water drain off so my guess would be this washed down from somewhere else but that's just a guess. The shoe was all bleached like it had been in the sunlight. Generally finding bodies in Tulsa isn't that unusual though it seems to happen all the time.

So has it come up on here about Sheriff Brooks sending around that semi nude photo of himself? Apparently it was over the summer but I just found out. You might google and find it but why would you want to.

So has it come up on here about Sheriff Brooks sending around that semi nude photo of himself? Apparently it was over the summer but I just found out. You might google and find it but why would you want to.
Sh-Sh-Sheriff Robbie? You've shaken my faith in the Latimer County establishment, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody