OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi soulmagnet,
if I remember correctly they met the handyman from a craigslist posting. I'll see if I can find an article about it.

Sorry to quote my own post. LOL it wasn't craigslist, Bobby and Sherilyn had answered a ad in the paper, and hired the handyman from there, gave him room and board for help with repairs around the house. I have not been able to find this in the msm only from Niki (?) Sherilyn's friend who use to post here.
Here is a link to the info: http://www.topix.net/forum/tulsa/T6L2D00L24TQGVREO/p10

Post # 205 has it in its quotes

and re: the handyman theory - didn't they say on one of the videos that he was "cleared" or at least that his alibi checked out? ok, here is what bothers me about that. nobody knows for sure when that truck was put on the mountain, nobody knows really when the Jamison's were on the mountain last, last cell use helps but i don't think it puts them on the mountain at any particular time, if at all, so how can they say his alibi checks out? unless he was in jail or something, checking his whereabouts for an unknown time and unknown place would be pretty hard, even narrowed down as much as possible using info we have. imo its a valid line of thinking, Liora.

BBM:
Someone knows. It's just not us. And I don't think the person(s) that do are big talkers.

Sorry to quote my own post. LOL it wasn't craigslist, Bobby and Sherilyn had answered a ad in the paper, and hired the handyman from there, gave him room and board for help with repairs around the house. I have not been able to find this in the msm only from Niki (?) Sherilyn's friend who use to post here.
Here is a link to the info: http://www.topix.net/forum/tulsa/T6L2D00L24TQGVREO/p10

Post # 205 has it in its quotes

mysticrose, don't you know that on the Jamison forum we need heavy medication in order to read topix, lol?!!

These pictures are from Elohim City if anyone is interested:

http://rabbitsareroadkill.zoomshare.com/files/domehouses.jpg

It's way back in the woods kind of like the Panola mountain properties. They have interesting architecture too and the Jamisons seemed interested in architecture with subscribing to those magazines and all.

Ah yes. That's where you take a left. Or a right- depending on whether or not you are going up (in) or out (down.)

*sigh*

mysticrose, don't you know that on the Jamison forum we need heavy medication in order to read topix, lol?!!

Reading Topix makes me want to set up my own meth lab.

Reading Topix makes me want to set up my own meth lab.

If you're going down that route, wfgodot (which btw I don't recommend- really bad for your skin, your immune system, and your IQ) then I suggest you set it up in the bed of your pickup, somewhere in Latimer County.

That way, the only people that will bust you will be easily paid off.

GAH.
Jamison family, where ARE you? And poor Madyson, caught up in all of this. :(

Hi Everyone. This is my first time to post to is site. I have always been bothered by the photo of Madyson on the mountain, which is what has led me to this amazing forum. Thank you so much for your dedication and passion to help others.

After catching up on your two years of threads, I'd like to throw some thoughts out to you to consider:

1. Photo of Madyson on cellphone. After viewing the Dateline special, the picture of Madyson on the cell phone did not sit well with me. Her shirt was pulled up as though someone picked her up under her arms and lifted her up onto the rocks. Her arms were crossed in an unnatural way, almost as though to cover up something. She has a mark on her left cheek that is either an injury or a result of elevated heart rate. That is not a happy smile compared to the other photos of her. Was tis photo taken with the cell phone, or was it simply located on the cell? Is it possible at someone took the photo of Madyson and sent it to the cell? Who's cell was it? If so, would it be possible that Madyson was taken and being held in exchange for ransom? Could the photo have been proof that she was alive and unharmed? I don't recall seeing Madyson in the security footage of the Jamisons preparing to leave again on the 9th. Could this be why they were acting so strange? Could they have taken the dog knowing that Madyson would be comforted by her, yet would obviously leave her in the car while they exchanged the ransom for Madyson? There was a settlement of $100,000 and I believe I read that the Jamisons received $70,000 of that. They may have put $40k into the missing "briefcase" but brought the rest in case they were asked for more. Could they have involved the police and are now in a protection program until all parties relating to this scenario/scheme have been apprehended?

2. On an whole other thought, early on in your threads just after Sherilyn's sister-in-law stopped posting, someone directed us to an interesting comment she made on a separate thread:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/bobby_jamison_and_his_family_a.php.

If you go to this thread and scroll down to the comments section, you will eventually come to a post by "Louisa". There is something about this very well written post that screams out to me. This person is obviously from the exact area the Jamison's went missing and knows everyone from that area. Louisa suggests "only plausible scenario" as being that the Jamisons might have met their land connection while on a covered dock on a nearby lake. After becoming comfortable with this person(s) they were lured up the mountain where they met their demise. Louisa seems to be trying to give us the answer to this case without saying it outright. Louisa never posts again. Did anyone else notice this post? I would love to have someone else's opinion. Also, have all the leads she mentions been investigated or did this go completely unnoticed?

3. Within that same thread is a person who had an interesting outcome from a psychic reading. From what I could find, the physics made reference to looking for the Jamisons in a small pond at the bottom of a steep slope. Is it possible that they saw the pond and wanted to go swimming? Knowing it was going to require some rough terrain and they'd want to all swim, it would make sense that they would put the dog and all of their personal belongings safely in the truck, thinking they'd be back shortly.

It's always possible that if Madyson was taken and not killed (especially since Louisa makes reference to everyone in that area being related in some way) maybe there is a chance of finding her still alive amongst this particular group of people.

You all have worked so hard and I hate to throw so much at you, but I can't help but mention. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sleuth Mom, welcome to WS! I nominate your post for "Best First Post Ever!". :) And awesome dedicated work on catching up on the Jamisons threads...

Your scenario 1 is extremely intriguing. I'm not an expert on this case, but I haven't heard this theory yet, and I don't see any holes in it. But it's hard for me to retain all the info on this case, so I need refreshers. I've felt the same way about Madyson's photo (w/o the kidnap/ransom theory).

I'll check out the post in scenario 2. Would these "related people" be the Duhons?

The mods discourage us from discussing "psychic" topics, so you may want to PM one of the mods to double-check that. I've seen a recent post that says that some old "dream" threads are still open, but we're not allowed to open new "dream" threads.

We have a forensic astrology forum here but it's been closed. There are threads that addressed the Jamisons there. You may have seen links to them in the older threads here, so maybe you've already found them. If anyone wants, I will post links to the FA Jamisons thread(s).

Welcome to WS's, Sleuth Mom!

'Psychics' have run rampant in the Jamison's case... I think in large part because many of the main players believe in them wholeheartedly. I'm not going to state my opinion one way or the other regarding their effectiveness; but I am going to say that I believe the Jamison family and friends who are genuinely searching for them, have unfortunately bought a LOT of snake oil. :(

Thanks Cazzie. I was more expecting an "ugh" as a response, lol. I am not certain who the Duhons are. Can you remind me? I totally understand the psychic deterrent. I just hate to rule anything out at this point so was more curious about the pond possibility. I also have a question. I must have missed something about the blue truck that Sherilyn tagged. Did she really tag it on the mountain? Has anyone deciphered everything she wrote? Did she make it a habit to travel with spray paint? Also, what's up with the large rocks in the back of the Jamison's truck? They look like the perfect size to weight bodies down. Is it possible that whoever is responsible for their disappearance (including themselves), went in search of just the right rocks to do the trick? Maybe they were dumped in a nearly body of water and then the truck was returned to where they were abducted from. The killer may have simply left the remainder of the rocks in back of truck. If they could locate where the rocks came from, maybe they can find some evidence there as well? Just another thought. I can't help this strong feeling that Madyson is still alive and needs to be found. Kids will believe anything. They could have told her they never came back for her and didn't want her. She would then settle for her new life.

Thanks Cazzie. I was more expecting an "ugh" as a response, lol. I am not certain who the Duhons are. Can you remind me? I totally understand the psychic deterrent. I just hate to rule anything out at this point so was more curious about the pond possibility. I also have a question. I must have missed something about the blue truck that Sherilyn tagged. Did she really tag it on the mountain? Has anyone deciphered everything she wrote? Did she make it a habit to travel with spray paint? Also, what's up with the large rocks in the back of the Jamison's truck? They look like the perfect size to weight bodies down. Is it possible that whoever is responsible for their disappearance (including themselves), went in search of just the right rocks to do the trick? Maybe they were dumped in a nearly body of water and then the truck was returned to where they were abducted from. The killer may have simply left the remainder of the rocks in back of truck. If they could locate where the rocks came from, maybe they can find some evidence there as well? Just another thought. I can't help this strong feeling that Madyson is still alive and needs to be found. Kids will believe anything. They could have told her they never came back for her and didn't want her. She would then settle for her new life.

Mvho...
I'm certain we have no actual evidence that it was Sherilyn who spray painted the abandoned vehicle. Could have been anyone (because of course, no one processed that vehicle as evidence at the time....) There could have been many more than just one person- and over an extended period of time.
I think the reason that spray paint comes into play is because of the spray painting on the container outside of the Jamisons' home, as well as the spray paint on signs- and spray paint cans in the bed of the pickup in the SO evidence photos. So I guess it stands to reason that it is likely either Sherilyn or Bobby was a fan of spray painting/tagging...

And don't even ask about the rocks, lol!

Frankly, I have complete doubt about everything in this case at this point.

There was a little bit about the "Duhons" on Jamisons thread #9:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6817108&highlight=Duhons#post6817108

was the start of it. You can use "Search Thread" to find the posts...

But what I recall was just speculation. And that they were presumed to have used the same roads as the Jamisons, as they were moving off the mountain, based on other routes being more difficult.

Delaware County votes to settle $13.5 million federal lawsuit against sheriff

JAY — Delaware County Commissioners voted unanimously Wednesday to settle a federal lawsuit against the county sheriff for $13.5 million after female inmates accused him of covering for jailers who allegedly molested them.

Wiping away tears, Commissioner Doug Smith said “there is the potential that part or all of the (money) will be raised through property taxes.”
Delaware's the county just south of me.

Delaware County votes to settle $13.5 million federal lawsuit against sheriff

Quote:
JAY — Delaware County Commissioners voted unanimously Wednesday to settle a federal lawsuit against the county sheriff for $13.5 million after female inmates accused him of covering for jailers who allegedly molested them.

Wiping away tears, Commissioner Doug Smith said “there is the potential that part or all of the (money) will be raised through property taxes.”
Delaware's the county just south of me.
So the taxpayers have to pay...not fair.

Were criminal charges filed against the county sheriff and the jailer rapists?

(sorry, my browser won't let me read the tulsaworld dot com article)

TIA...

welcome, sleuth mom :) at this point anything is possible so no "ugh" here! i will say that i doubt they decided to go swimming in october, at least not voluntarily. i wondered about the rocks in the back of the truck as well. it occurred to me that maybe the Jamison's put the rocks in the back of the truck as weight for traction since they knew the roads were rough on the mountain. i would love to know where the rocks came from but im sure they are long gone so any match to other rocks either on the mountain or around the lake would be impossible. i agree about Madyson still being alive, i have the same feeling. maybe its just hope?

So the taxpayers have to pay...not fair.

Were criminal charges filed against the county sheriff and the jailer rapists?

(sorry, my browser won't let me read the tulsaworld dot com article)

TIA...

here ya go, Caz :)
snipped from article:

Lonnie Hunter, the jail administrator and Deputy Bill Sanders Sr. were at the center of most of the sexual allegations while Blackfox was accused of ignoring the female inmates’ complaints, according to court records.

When asked if Hunter confessed to any sexual wrongdoing in the civil case, Seymour responded that his deposition was taken and its contents are confidential.

No criminal charges have been filed against Hunter. Wyant said he is waiting for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation to complete its criminal investigation.

Hunter has been on paid administrative leave since April 19.

Sanders was dismissed from the sheriff’s department and died in November 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste