OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they had quite a number of searches of the area. I believe they were found 2 miles North of the Truck. Did the searchers miss them, or did they not search that far out from the vehicle?

Animals don't eat teeth!

Oh sorry, let me clarify: I don't think animals eat teeth, I was just wondering if the teeth had been scattered by animals somehow. This came from my confusion on why the first article I saw on this seemed to say they were doing DNA testing only.

It seems they had quite a number of searches of the area. I believe they were found 2 miles North of the Truck. Did the searchers miss them, or did they not search that far out from the vehicle?

Yeah, close to a million dollars worth of searching, according to sheriff Beauchamp!

the video surveillance of them at their home before they left that day still haunts me... so creepy.

It boggles my mind at how many missing persons are found relatively close to where they were last seen yet are never found right away... horseback, ATVs, helicopters, search parties year after year and no one finds them. Freaks me out.

Yeah, close to a million dollars worth of searching, according to sheriff Beauchamp!

"There have been 330 plus volunteers and trained Search And Rescue personnel combing a 10-square mile area trying to find the Jamison family or clues that may lead them in the direction that the family may have traveled. Beauchamp said that numerous agencies have assisted in the difficult search including Latimer County Emergency Management, Latimer County Commissioners and employees, Oklahoma Forestry, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, over a dozen local fire departments, numerous search dog teams, search and rescue teams, local law enforcement agencies, Tribal agencies, SW ambulance service, and many volunteers including horse, mule, ATV and foot searchers." http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=11414130

It boggles my mind at how many missing persons are found relatively close to where they were last seen yet are never found right away... horseback, ATVs, helicopters, search parties year after year and no one finds them. Freaks me out.

Maybe because the person who buried them was really,really good at it...jmo moo

Maybe because the person who buried them was really,really good at it...jmo moo

I was thinking Dylan Redwine, Caylee Anthony... just off the top of my head.
Do we know if the Jamisons were buried?

It could of course mean that they were killed somewhere else and dumped much later. Unlikely, I know, but not impossible.

ETA: if they were killed, we don't know that yet.

An updated/clarified statement from the last linked article:

'According to OSBI, the skeletal remains were found three aerial miles northwest of where the Jamison family's pickup truck was found.'

Also,

'For the last 24 hours, local and state agents have combed the rugged terrain near the town of Kinta where the bodies were discovered, hoping to find for more evidence.'

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomane.../23020366/-/o4afra/-/index.html#ixzz2kx5O8Nh0

They weren't buried. I dont believe that they walked to where they were found. The terrain is bad. Think mountains. From my understanding it would have been difficult for Bobby to walk half that distance on flat ground due to his back, let alone with a child. This is not a case of a family that got lost in the woods.

Can someone put an approximate location on a google map where they were found?
-> three aerial miles northwest of where the truck was found -> near the town of Kinta

That would be great!

Wow just logged on, glad to see some sort of movement on this case...This case haunts me almost daily....

I've just done a quick check through the threads. Last phone call Bobby made from the truck was in the morning of 8 Oct from the co-ordinates of where the truck was found. COORDS FOR TRUCK 35.006097,-95.200653

**mtrooper are these coordinates correct please?

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com

Whomever it was who called LE apparently said that they had seen the family on the morning of the 9th then when they came back again on 17th with the truck still there, they called it in to LE. Do we have a time for when the call was made to LE? Something is not right in "Denmark". I have alarm bells ringing.

Poor little Madyson I always felt that she looked frightened in that last photo...jmo moo

According to OSBI, the skeletal remains were found three aerial miles northwest of where the Jamison family's pickup truck was found.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomane.../23020366/-/o4afra/-/index.html#ixzz2kxAj3Jbu

From hearing about Bobby's pain from the car accident and his disability I don't think they hiked there either. I am also surprised they would want to live off the grid in that terrain. It isn't an easy life, even for someone who isn't in pain or disabled.

I've just done a quick check through the threads. Last phone call Bobby made from the truck was in the morning of 8 Oct from the co-ordinates of where the truck was found. COORDS FOR TRUCK 35.006097,-95.200653

**mtrooper are these coordinates correct please?

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com

Whomever it was who called LE apparently said that they had seen the family on the morning of the 9th then when they came back again on 17th with the truck still there, they called it in to LE. Do we have a time for when the call was made to LE? Something is not right in "Denmark". I have alarm bells ringing.

http://goo.gl/maps/wA85t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member