OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the case I thought foul play, and that maybe there was actually more money there than what was found. As if someone took the majority of the money, but left to for it to appear that none was taken.

I think it's kinda premature for that article that said no foul play, because IMO no toxicology, or complete autopsy has been done. I mean, usually DNA results takes a bit.

I don't know that there was drugs involved, even though the young LE in one of the videos said meth daily use. Don't know how he would know that. Their behavior odd...yes. BUT, mental illness also displays though behaviors, so I don't know what they are basing that on. From what I recall, there was no evidence of drug para/drugs/residue of drugs was found in the vehicle, or home. Daily use it seems there would be some evidence of that!!!

There was also talk about a business, wasn't there? Or am I confusing cases?

Maybe they died from bullets from Sheryl's pistol. :( Does murder-suicide fall under the category of foul play?

Besides being extremely suspicious, people suffering from paranoid delusions are often resentful and very angry. They can become violent towards anyone (including loved ones) who they incorrectly decide is harming them or taking sides with their "enemies".

Security cameras are common with drug dealers, but also common with those having persecutory delusions. These individuals believe something/someone is watching them and/or planning to attack them.

Starlet Jamison (Bobby's mom) has already stated that SHE was the one who had the cameras installed on the house!

If the reader is familiar with the so-called "last picture" (of Madyson), mentioned in at least one of the tv broadcasts (Sherilyn's friend finds it indicative of foul play), that was a point of much discussion over the years here. Whattaya think? Does the child look distressed? if so, do you think something was up, so to speak? Or is it just indicative of a tired child?

Madyson Jamison

Yes. I always thought she did too.

I'm very suspicious of the phrase "no foul play is suspected". AFAIK cause of death is not easy to establish when only skeletal remains are available, usually an anthropologist would be brought in to study the bones in detail, and that can take time, a lot of time.

The only thing that I can think of they could base this statement on now, barely three days after finding the remains, is that a first examination showed no broken (blunt force, shot), scratched (from a stabbing), stained (from blood) etc bones, that would immediately point to foul play. Still, you can get stabbed without hitting a bone, and there probably are other methods of killing someone that don't leave any obvious marks on the bones.

Puzzling statement.

"no foul play suspected" = "we don't want to spend the money to investigate this"

I think it's too early to say "no foul play suspected". But this is OK LE we're talking about. IMO, JMO, MOO, etc., etc.... no offense intended.

A spokeswoman for the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Monday that the office has received skeletal remains of two adults and one child. The office will use anthropological and, if necessary, forensic pathological methods to determine if the remains belong to Bobby Jamison, who was 44 when he went missing, and his wife, Sherilyn Jamison, who was 40 at the time of the disappearance, and their 6-year-old daughter, Madyson.
"Depending on the features of these remains and their state of preservation, identification can take anywhere from days to years ," spokeswoman Amy Elliott said in a statement.
http://www.njherald.com/story/24002376/found-remains-could-belong-to-missing-okla-family
BBM

Way to early to tell if there was foul play or not!!

Perhaps indicative of how this case will be handled (or not handled) is the rather glaring fact that the statewide Tulsa World has printed nothing on this case thus far, except a link to a Daily Oklahoman (the other statewide newspaper) article, and has done no independent reporting. Tulsa is much closer than OKC - it's only about 85 miles from Eufaula. Thus - perhaps - because of who the Jamisons were or what they were perceived to be, we may be looking at very little in terms of feature reporting, or of investigation by state agencies.

But we shall see.

From the last thread.

Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
There is not a passable road (by vehicle) that would connect where the truck was found to where the bodies were located. It is at least 20 miles by vehicle. 2.5ish miles as the crow flies. I am looking for a better map to explain. The Jamisons went missing on one side of the mountain and were found at the bottom of the other side. The GPS coords are correct. Give me a few. As far as the word "grave", my best thought would be think four years of leaves and debris. Its not like hunters stumbled upon a depression in the terrain and decided to dig.

HRD dogs got a hit near the water tower.

Someone explain how that happened?

I am not trying to reach but a 3 mile walk in the woods ,without their dog .

The 30,000 in the truck was rumored to be from an insurance settlement. In case people thought it was drug money.

Well there goes my vow to never post anything in here again. That lasted all of 20 hours.

The reason that I'm posting this is to remind everyone of a few things. While it may seem too early to make the comment "no foul play suspected", just keep in mind that just like the Alfred Wright case, LE knows things that we don't, and they probably had a good reason to make that statement. We all thought foul play was a certainty in the Alfred Wright disappearance, even though LE did not. Then we find out later that there were some legal issues around him that might explain his disappearance as voluntary.

I think that there is one other thing that we need to keep in mind here. Those bodies, while likely to be those of the Jamison family, have not been 100% identified as such, so that may be why this story hasn't made the rounds just yet in newspapers or any other type of media. The timing of this coming out totally blows my mind given the McStay family being found.

That's all I wanted to say, so I will go back and fade into the background.

(I really hate the "JMO", "IMHO", 'IMO", etc...of course it's your opinion. When you start by saying..."I think...blah, blah, blah...", that denotes that what you're saying to be just that...an opinion....just saying.) :) (I say that playfully, by the way.)

Perhaps indicative of how this case will be handled (or not handled) is the rather glaring fact that the statewide Tulsa World has printed nothing on this case thus far, except a link to a Daily Oklahoman (the other statewide newspaper) article, and has done no independent reporting. Tulsa is much closer than OKC - it's only about 85 miles from Eufaula. Thus - perhaps - because of who the Jamisons were or what they were perceived to be, we may be looking at very little in terms of feature reporting, or of investigation by state agencies.

But we shall see.

That would be sad.

If the media doesn't pay attention, the OK LE isn't likely to put as much effort into it. ....only so many tax dollars around. :(

I really hope they don't just blow this off because they "looked like meth addicts" or something.

I'm in shock right now. Two missing families (possibly) found within a week of each other. This is crazy.

"no foul play suspected" = "we don't want to spend the money to investigate this"

OMG...I think it took me almost an hour to catch back up! Now I have to try and remember what all I wanted to respond to..... OK If you look at the Latimer County county map that shows the sections, the truck was found in section 9. If you go three miles to the north you would be in Haskell County. My understanding is that they were found in the north part of Latimer. I do not even want to begin to comment on the no cause of death and no foul play. Um really? And as for the article "Found remains could belong to missing Okla. family" and the quote "It brings a closure," said Jack Jamison, Bobby Jamison's uncle. "Not knowing - especially the little girl - she did nothing to cause something like that. It brings closure. That's about all I can say. It's sad. It's about what we expected." WOW. Enough said.

I am going to have to agree with the statement from WFGOT.

OMG...I think it took me almost an hour to catch back up! Now I have to try and remember what all I wanted to respond to..... OK If you look at the Latimer County county map that shows the sections, the truck was found in section 9. If you go three miles to the north you would be in Haskell County. My understanding is that they were found in the north part of Latimer. I do not even want to begin to comment on the no cause of death and no foul play. Um really? And as for the article "Found remains could belong to missing Okla. family" and the quote "It brings a closure," said Jack Jamison, Bobby Jamison's uncle. "Not knowing - especially the little girl - she did nothing to cause something like that. It brings closure. That's about all I can say. It's sad. It's about what we expected." WOW. Enough said.

I am going to have to agree with the statement from WFGOT.

Do you think the statement of Bobby's uncle is somehow not appropriate or something?

I'm wondering if they possibly found items at the spot that led them to believe it wasn't foul play. But what could those items be and why would they not release that information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMac13