OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone would know if this was normal for them or not...
But having the key in the ignition of our truck is standard for us.

My Dad and I each have a key fob and and extra key for it on our key rings.
We keep the one in the ignition so that we don't lose it...
Also so if someone else needs to drive it, we don't have to bring the keys home.

When I go anywhere I leave that spare key in the ignition and lock the truck with the key fob. :twocents:

It is possible they did the same and carried an extra key for a "quick getaway."
Since they were so paranoid and everything... :twocents:

I have a question:With their keys in the ignition, would you still think that? I can't remember for certain if their car doors were also locked, but if so, it would make me wonder if they would have simply walked back down the road instead of wandering, tho perhaps if the keys were locked in at all they didn't notice right away. I realize there are lots of scenarios to account for.

Inside the locked, four-door pickup with the keys in the ignition they found Bobby Jamison’s wallet, his wife’s purse, a cell phone, a GPS unit, clothing and $32,000 stuffed in a bank bag beneath the driver’s seat. They also found Maizy, a family dog barely clinging to life.

http://newsok.com/eufaula-familys-fate-remains-mystery/article/3458228

And at long last....the Tulsa World. A scouring of their site this a.m. didn't produce the link, nor did googling. Good enough article though not really independently reported - "the Associated Press contributed to this story." Nothing new here but at least it's something. Welcome to state Oklahoma news, World. Eufaula's 90 minutes away. Assign a reporter.

Found remains could belong to missing Oklahoma family

i wonder who would have known that they were going out there that day, surely there would have been some form of communication found on their computer or cell phones if they were supposed to be meeting with someone, unless they were being followed by someone, or verbally spoke with someone in the area there truck was found on their prior trip out that way and arranged verbally to meet at the area again, and then things went bad from there for whatever reason? but that would indicate foul play. i wonder if there was another set of tire tracks found in the area of their car, or if someone met them there, offered to drive them around in their vehicle to show them some areas of land and things went downhill from there.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but they were there 2 days in a row right? At least, I have seen that stated in lots of places in the past.

If the reader is familiar with the so-called "last picture" (of Madyson), mentioned in at least one of the tv broadcasts (Sherilyn's friend finds it indicative of foul play), that was a point of much discussion over the years here. Whattaya think? Does the child look distressed? if so, do you think something was up, so to speak? Or is it just indicative of a tired child?

Madyson Jamison

O/T: I don't think she looks distressed, but it does look to me as if her hair had been bleached.

If so, ugh. Who bleaches a six-year-old's hair?

O/T: I don't think she looks distressed, but it does look to me as if her hair had been bleached.

i was thinking that too b/c in the younger pics of her she has brown hair. i know a lot of kids go from being blonder when they are little to darker hair as they grow and some are born with dark hair and it then gets blonder but i thought that happens earlier than age 6. it looked bleached to me too

The answer is: Patsy Ramsey or someone who is bipolar, not taking her medicine, and not making good decisions :(

Psychiatric inpatients also like to color their hair and other patients' hair with Kool Aid.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

I don't understand why are these things like the mcstays and now the jamison familly when they go missing its a huge story now when thier found you barely hear about it.

I have a theory that the Jamison's were not as crazy as people are making out, but someone was trying to spook them. The writing on the container in their yard sounds more like someone making a comment about them, and there is no proof that the writing on the rocks was by them. They could have become paranoid because there were things happening in the house that were created by a human hand but in a way to convince them it was haunted. In other words, someone more insane than they are was stalking them. I think even the bullets to shoot the spooks comment might not have been all it is made out to be and that somehow the person stalking lured them onto that mountain and killed them.

If you had wierd stuff happening in your house you would start looking for stuff happening and hence the odd looks etc. Maybe you would even take your child out of school in fear and start to misinterpret events around you.

Of course, this is only a theory.

Like everyone else I am puzzled still by the lack of news coverage. In a way this family is no different from the McStays. Are people where the Jamison's lived somehow afraid of what went after them?

Hi All. This is my first post here on WS, so please be gentle.

After thinking about the Jamison case for awhile, I think that they simply got lost in the woods and died of exposure.

Why were they out in the woods without their GPS, cell phones, what not? Perhaps they were gearing up to get going in their truck, but noticed that their daughter was not nearby. Perhaps they went chasing after their daughter, and ended up finding her, but eventually got lost on their way back.

Seems reasonable to me, and I'm sure has been proposed before. Anyway, thanks for listening! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oy vey, this is so very sad.

I have been following this missing family as well as many other missing persons for years and what has transpired this week is almost to much to beLIEve, but I am glad both families were finally found. Godspeed Jamison's and McStays.

This is my theory.....I think since the Jamisons were going through their war with the neitherworld and such, maybe someone did not want them moving in this area and stopped them from doing so. JMO

Hi All. This is my first post here on WS, so please be gentle.

After thinking about the Jamison case for awhile, I think that they simply got lost in the woods and died of exposure.

Why were they out in the woods without their GPS, cell phones, what not? Perhaps they were gearing up to get going in their truck, but noticed that their daughter was not nearby. Perhaps they went chasing after their daughter, and ended up finding her, but eventually got lost on their way back.

Seems reasonable to me, and I'm sure has been proposed before. Anyway, thanks for listening! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to websleuths!!!!:welcome4:

i agree with you that they got lost somehow and died from exposure/lack of food/water...what made them go exploring further from their vehicle im not sure but right now thats what i think happened

If their vehicle had been found up on the plateau I would think they walked away and got lost. But because their footprints lead away from the car to where they took the photo and then back to the car, it seemed they were leaving. The vehicle was on it's way down the hill....

OK I need someone to do me a favor. I am a little irritated at the moment. Can someone please call the OSBI and the ME's office and let them know that the DNA has already been collected from the family and that it has already been submitted and the tests are complete for Madyson and Sherrilynn, they have been submitted for Bob but are not complete. I would think the Sherriff would have known this being that he had to approve the NAMUS submission I made. All the ME needs to do is get in touch with NAMUS and get the bones to Texas so they can get the DNA from the remains. Its even free.
Regional Administrator:
Michael Nance
Michael.Nance@unthsc.edu
Phone
918-527-0080

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6220/2/

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9212/0/

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9210/1/

Can someone please post the link that had all the information gathered on to one site. It had photos, time-line, parts of the journal....I can't seem to find the link now. Thank you in advance.

What kind of conditions does it take for someone to die of exposure? SE Oklahoma in mid-October is usually not below freezing, even overnight. Plus it's really weird for two adults to die of exposure in exactly the same spot. I could see the child giving up if her last remaining parent died, but with adults one is going to keep on going if something happens to the other one. Add that with the short distance from the truck and the fact that they would have reached a road or a house if they kept walking in one direction for very long and getting lost and dying of exposure just doesn't make a great deal of sense. I mean, I've never heard of anyone else around here dying from getting lost and people traipse the woods all the time hunting and what not.

(Just fyi I am from the area where they disappeared)

There were a spare set of keys for the truck in Sherrilynn's purse. They were not Bobby's set, and they were not in the ignition. I wish I had a photo that showed the steering wheel at that angle...The media information was not accurate.

OK I need someone to do me a favor. I am a little irritated at the moment. Can someone please call the OSBI and the ME's office and let them know that the DNA has already been collected from the family and that it has already been submitted and the tests are complete for Madyson and Sherrilynn, they have been submitted for Bob but are not complete. I would think the Sherriff would have known this being that he had to approve the NAMUS submission I made. All the ME needs to do is get in touch with NAMUS and get the bones to Texas so they can get the DNA from the remains. Its even free.
Regional Administrator:
Michael Nance
Michael.Nance@unthsc.edu
Phone
918-527-0080

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6220/2/

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9212/0/

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9210/1/
Done. I gave the OSBI and the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (Oklahoma) your information, your email, and your phone number. I also sent the good ol' sheriff your message sans the "I would think the Sherriff would have known this being that he had to approve the NAMUS submission I made" comment. (lol) May God bless you for helping others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97