OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i lived in Okla, i would try to get a request of FOIA for the missing persons report for the Jamison family, however i am all the way on the East Coast and i'm not sure if just an email or phone call is all it would take.
So if i were to call their Sheriff and ask for the report under the FOIA or for the form for it, i wonder if he would bother to even send it.

This family doesn't deserve to go missing and nothing done about it. Neither do the other cases in Okla.
Since a 6 year old is also missing, could they bring in the FBI?
Anyone aside from the local Sheriff, who doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

I posted it here because it's in Oklahoma; wasn't sure how far it was to the other 2 I'm following - Joe Neff & Jody Rilee-Wilson. I also noticed there were 2 young (12 & 13 IIRC) year old girls killed. There's also a few more unsolved.

I'm trying to work on a map of all of them.

I posted it here because it's in Oklahoma; wasn't sure how far it was to the other 2 I'm following - Joe Neff & Jody Rilee-Wilson. I also noticed there were 2 young (12 & 13 IIRC) year old girls killed. There's also a few more unsolved.

I'm trying to work on a map of all of them.

Roselvr, isn't highway 59 in common with Mr. Neff?

Here is the map I posted today for Joe Neff. Yes highway 59

Google maps
A. Long Branch Saloon 68155 Hwy 59, Poteau, OK
B. Country Club Rd, Poteau, Le Flore, Oklahoma 74953
C. Davis St, Pocola, OK 74902

And this is the other map I did in the Joe Neff thread. If you click on the arrow in my quote it will take you to the post for those not familiar with it.

Some Oklahoma homicide cases linger, but aren’t cold

Did a quick map using this article - I do not have Jody nor the new family missing.

Google map

Highway 59 also runs through LeFlore County and Heavener, where the body of Jody Rilee Wilson was found.

Wait! Just read above and we already knew that.

I just wanted to drop in and say sorry I havent been here lately been following a couple of other cases, I sure hope some sort of news come out an update would be good.
Mystic

Just checking in to see what has changed. Praying for the family

I am not 100% sure but I think the husband is or should be a major suspect for Jody's case. I think it was more of a marital dispute than a serial killer. IMO

There sure are a lot of unsolved homicides in Oklahoma. LE needs to get their act together there, it's pathetic.
At least send in the FBI if the locals can't get the job done.

It's sad that the Jamisons' relatives won't go public to media in regards to their missing loved ones.
If my grandbaby, daughter and son-in-law went missing like that i'd be calling all the news and be hounding the sheriff everyday.

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America. This could be the single most important thing any of us can ever do for missing children.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

There sure are a lot of unsolved homicides in Oklahoma. LE needs to get their act together there, it's pathetic.

It's sad that the Jamisons' relatives won't go public to media in regards to their missing loved ones.
If my grandbaby, daughter and son-in-law went missing like that i'd be calling all the news and be hounding the sheriff everyday.
===============================

Even the two girls killed in Weleetka, OK, June 2008,
are not far from Eufaula, OK, where the Jamison's lived.
It is about 100 miles to where their truck was found.

I am not 100% sure but I think the husband is or should be a major suspect for Jody's case. I think it was more of a marital dispute than a serial killer. IMO

This is my #1 choice too.
Something about him is not right. He took the baby to the family funeral in Mexico but didn't take her to Jody's funeral here in NJ.

He's also not actively speaking out to find her killer.

Yes there are. From what I'm reading there are a bunch more. If you go to my link that says Some Oklahoma homicide cases linger, but aren’t cold - you will see a lot more.

Someone just PM'd me about more deaths, will see what their list shows.

As far as this missing family, they really should speak to the task force that is looking into Jody & Joe Neff's murders

Even the two girls killed in Weleetka, OK, June 2008,
are not far from Eufaula, OK, where the Jamison's lived.
It is about 100 miles to where their truck was found.

I have them on the map in the quote link post #546

Perhaps someone wants to start a new thread for all of the killings?

I SO wish there was more coverage on this family. I think the LE must know whats going on.

Here's a map I posted a few pages back of the distances:

4087331567_7f552063d0.jpg

4087331567_7f552063d0.jpg

Belimom, thank you for posting this, it is good to have use of visual aides in these cases.
It is interesting that the distances between the different cases of missing are not very far. It also forms a triangle.

All 3 different cases have crime scene's that seem to be on the farther regions of their different county.
They all seem to be on the edge of the end of a different county, near where it would border another county..

Thank you.
IMO, there's a little more to consider; where their body's were found, where the crime scene was, and if their vehicle was taken, that should be included as well. It changes the pattern, pushes everything closer together.

You know if you look at a map that takes into account where they were all last known to be alive Red Oak, Wister OK, and Poteau OK that is even a lot closer yet. Looks like we might have someone stalking the 270/271 corridor. However I should mention that I still have a hinky feeling about Riley's husband, and that shoots my theory in the foot all together.
Here is a map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=eufau...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3