OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre. Someone needs to do something here!!! So are they dead or still vanished?? So many questions...so little answers.

They're still in the limbo created by not only their vanishing, but by LE and the media's silence. Just checked the Tulsa and OKC papers, and again no word; no word, in fact, this whole month has been published, according to a Google News search.

And, on Topix/Eufaula, the case has gotten a bit of international attention from a poster in Brussels, Belgium, who finds it "absolutely stunnishing" (I love that usage!) in a very interesting, informed comment (Detectives Search for Missing Eufaula Family, page 5, #118 http://www.topix.com/city/eufaula-ok/2009/10/detectives-search-for-missing-eufaula-family/p5 )

In the case of the other person missing from Eufaula, a Topix commenter provides a link, w/picture, from the McAlester News-Capital: http://www.mcalesternews.com/archivesearch/local_story_328112140.html

So no news on the Jamisons. Absolutely stunnishing.

I wonder if we could get Nancy Grace on it ? I think I will email over to there maybe we can get something out of her, anything would be better then nothing.
I'll try and email some reporters who have written articles up on it as well...this is just bizarre...what the hell is going on in OK ?!!!!!

I wonder if we could get Nancy Grace on it ? I think I will email over to there maybe we can get something out of her, anything would be better then nothing.
I'll try and email some reporters who have written articles up on it as well...this is just bizarre...what the hell is going on in OK ?!!!!!

Thanks mysticrose, I'd love to hear Nancy Grace's distinctive growl directed at LE in this state for dropping the ball on so many cases, this one and others.

I made a new thread on here for missing Gary Arrington from Indianola, Okla.
Its seems Gary drove a very distinct truck, i hope they find all these missing and murdered people.
What is going on in Okla???!

I made a new thread on here for missing Gary Arrington from Indianola, Okla.
Its seems Gary drove a very distinct truck, i hope they find all these missing and murdered people.
What is going on in Okla???!

A vitriolic poster on Topix/Eufaula (Authorities Search for Missing Eufaula Family, pg. 6, #123 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TJJINE5FVDHE8JPOI/p6 ) seconds your views!

"Why aren't we seeing ANYONE on the news about all this??? Is this because its down in the Oklahoma Hills??? Dont you people know how to call the TV Stations and put information out there? What has OSBI done, gone home? Any idea WHO someone might call to get some action for these MISSING people??? People just dont disappear LIKE THAT!!!"

I especially enjoyed the "What has OSBI done, gone home?"

It's very hard to explain Oklahoma for those who haven't lived here. I gave it a shot back on page 9 of this thread, in a long-winded post, #204, first five paragraphs.

Here's yesterday's rumor du jour, again from Topix:

I think the family was never missing in the first place. I also think the family of this "missing family????" and law enforcement know where the missing family is. They are probably scared to mention the "family" was never really missing in the first place after all the searching and effort that was put forward trying to find the "missing family."

(Authorities Search for Missing Eufaula Family, pg. 5, #121, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TJJINE5FVDHE8JPOI/p5)

Rumors are rumors.

I wish some reporter, from anywhere, would just get and publish an official statement from law enforcement on the status. The dearth of information is crazy. At least rumors are usually based on news reports, LOL. In this case, anything goes!

As everyone has been saying this is one strange mystery of a case.

What also puzzles me is that I have heard nothing about this disappearance in the MSM.

A whole family has disappeared and nothing!

Again, this is so strange! Where are they?!

So I put in a request at CNN for this family, not sure what will happen but tommorrow I will email some reporters that have been covering the case and see if they can scare something up...It is just unbelievable the silence .....

There seems to be a problem in Oklahoma, where the news media can only publish something or do a story on these cases if LE "okays" it or asks them to.
That may be the reason we're seeing these media black outs on these cases. They give us a tidbit of information at the beginning, and then nothing else.
If LE has to okay or give permission to the media to publish info for us, and the media can't do it on their own, then something is seriously lacking with the LE there, to the point of scandal.
I hope whatever it is that LE is trying to hide, comes out into the light.
This is not fair at all to the victims or their families.

Gary Arrington is a man who is missing in Oklahoma as well, please check his thread, his cousin is on there.
These Oklahoma cases especially need our help and attention due to LE controlling the media for whatever reasons.

Here's the link for Gary Arrington's thread here:
OK- Gary Arrington 40 yrs, Indianola MISSING - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

One of the best sources for all of the unsolved murders is the OSBI website. Go under "Rewards." but for a real eye opener, click on "Archived Awards." Then, the real knee buckler is the missing children. I did go to the trouble of organizing all of the murders by date and added the day, something the OSBI seems too busy to do, and it is on Hunt for a Killer somwhere in all of that mess. I'll try to find it.

These are from my old notes, and as far as I know they are still unsolved. They are not in order. All were found dead.

Feb 21, 2002- Hope Meek-valliant, Ok.

Between Aug 1999 and Jan, 2002
Jane Chafton, Found near Velma, Ok.
Cassandra Ramsey,Found near bridge, Jefferson county
Mandy Raite, Found in comanche County.

June, 1988-Mary Pewitt-Comanche County
July 1997-Ricky Lynn Gatewood/Debra Kay-Pontotoc County near Ada. Shot in Head
July 1997-Tiffany Johnston(my notes don't have a place.)
March 1997-Thomas Richard Humphers, Left home in Ada, Found in Lake Texoma, cumberland Cove Resort.
Feb. 1996-Danny Oakly/Doris Harris-Burned home, Delaware County.
June 1997-Found in Hominy Hotel.(I don't have the her name on my notes.)
May 1992- Wendy Camp, 6yr old Cynthia Britto, Sister-in-law Lisa Kregar, dissapeared near Shamrock.
Robert Austin Owens-Feb 4, 1991-healdton, Ok. Found shot at home.
August 11, 1997-Gerthie Carolina-found at home-seminole County, near Sasakwa, Ok.
June 23,1996-Janice Powers-found shot in her backyard-Caddo County.
Oct. 18,1998-Alexander S. Williams-found in trunk-Chickasha.
Sept.20,1997-Leah Rochelle Mahseet-body near Geary, Ok.
March 14, 1998- Leonard Dirickson-Last seen heading to Mobeetie, Tx.
Jan.5, 1981=Tracy Diane Neilson-found stabbed in Apt. Moore, Ok.
Nov. 12, 1988-Dwayne McCorkendale-Shot at truck stop near Chandler, Ok.
Dec. 30, 1999- Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible-Vinita. (I don't believe they ever found their bodies.)
Suddenly, the dates of unsolved murders jumps, and I believe this is actual.

Sept.22, 2006-Brette Wolfe, Seminole, Ok.
Dec. 25, 2007 Jack and Elaine Denny-Cherokee County
June 17, 2007-Pamela Purser-Lone Grove
Sept 17,2007-Jasmon Howell-Idabel
May 2, 2008 Johnny Lee-Altus, Ok.
Nov.27, 2007-Denice Stice-Ok. City-Lake Overholser.
May 2007-Skull Found north of Tulsa-Osage County.

These are by no means all of them, I left out the Weleetka girls, Frieda/Marie Dighton.

These are from my old notes, and as far as I know they are still unsolved. They are not in order. All were found dead.

Feb 21, 2002- Hope Meek-valliant, Ok.

Between Aug 1999 and Jan, 2002
Jane Chafton, Found near Velma, Ok.
Cassandra Ramsey,Found near bridge, Jefferson county
Mandy Raite, Found in comanche County.

June, 1988-Mary Pewitt-Comanche County
July 1997-Ricky Lynn Gatewood/Debra Kay-Pontotoc County near Ada. Shot in Head
July 1997-Tiffany Johnston(my notes don't have a place.)
March 1997-Thomas Richard Humphers, Left home in Ada, Found in Lake Texoma, cumberland Cove Resort.
Feb. 1996-Danny Oakly/Doris Harris-Burned home, Delaware County.
June 1997-Found in Hominy Hotel.(I don't have the her name on my notes.)
May 1992- Wendy Camp, 6yr old Cynthia Britto, Sister-in-law Lisa Kregar, dissapeared near Shamrock.
Robert Austin Owens-Feb 4, 1991-healdton, Ok. Found shot at home.
August 11, 1997-Gerthie Carolina-found at home-seminole County, near Sasakwa, Ok.
June 23,1996-Janice Powers-found shot in her backyard-Caddo County.
Oct. 18,1998-Alexander S. Williams-found in trunk-Chickasha.
Sept.20,1997-Leah Rochelle Mahseet-body near Geary, Ok.
March 14, 1998- Leonard Dirickson-Last seen heading to Mobeetie, Tx.
Jan.5, 1981=Tracy Diane Neilson-found stabbed in Apt. Moore, Ok.
Nov. 12, 1988-Dwayne McCorkendale-Shot at truck stop near Chandler, Ok.
Dec. 30, 1999- Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible-Vinita. (I don't believe they ever found their bodies.)
Suddenly, the dates of unsolved murders jumps, and I believe this is actual.

Sept.22, 2006-Brette Wolfe, Seminole, Ok.
Dec. 25, 2007 Jack and Elaine Denny-Cherokee County
June 17, 2007-Pamela Purser-Lone Grove
Sept 17,2007-Jasmon Howell-Idabel
May 2, 2008 Johnny Lee-Altus, Ok.
Nov.27, 2007-Denice Stice-Ok. City-Lake Overholser.
May 2007-Skull Found north of Tulsa-Osage County.

These are by no means all of them, I left out the Weleetka girls, Frieda/Marie Dighton.

Oh my God.. that is way too many people. They need to solve these, this is horrible.. =(
Oklahoma seems to be a paradise if you are a serial killer, they don't solve anything!

One of the best sources for all of the unsolved murders is the OSBI website. Go under "Rewards." but for a real eye opener, click on "Archived Awards." Then, the real knee buckler is the missing children. I did go to the trouble of organizing all of the murders by date and added the day, something the OSBI seems too busy to do, and it is on Hunt for a Killer somwhere in all of that mess. I'll try to find it.

How off kilter is their average compared with other states, I wonder.

And if it's very off kilter, then I wonder how much has to do with the regulation MeoW333 posted about LE needing to okay media stories.

It's very interesting. Thanks sameole and MeoW333 for posting this information about Oklahoma.

How off kilter is their average compared with other states, I wonder.

And if it's very off kilter, then I wonder how much has to do with the regulation MeoW333 posted about LE needing to okay media stories.

It's very interesting. Thanks sameole and MeoW333 for posting this information about Oklahoma.

I was just taking a look for Colorado and we have over 1500 unsolved homicides in this state here is a link:

http://unresolvedhomicides.org/

McAlister is about an hour away from Red Oak. Seems a little odd to me. I am not counting this rumor out. I mentioned in an earlier thread that Sherilyn's mother had stated that she felt her daughter had a mental illness and was probably involved in the family's disappearance. I will try to find the post, but I think it was someone who was claiming to be friends of the family. I tried to call her, but was unable to find a working phone number. I will try to contact the LE tomorrow and see if they will let the group I am with come down with a K9 unit and do another search. I would hope that they would tell us not to bother if they knew the location of the family.

I've thought from the beginning that this was a "planned disappearance" if that is the correct term. But still....where the heck are they? I just wish someone would step up and say, hey they are ok. Or Houston, we have a problem. No excuse for leaving the dog like that though...whoever did that. Or maybe they thought the dog and truck would have been reported way before it was, especially if they made it a point to speak to someone (the hunters perhaps). No excuse either for not reporting that truck sooner if someone saw it. Geeze. No one cares anymore. Too many people wrapped up in their own business.

I don't know, sailor moon, if I was planning my own disappearance, I don't think I'd leave all that money behind. I would be thinking it might come in very handy. In fact, money would be needed to buy groceries to tide them over while the search was hot. Money could also be used to buy fake ids, pay for out of the way places to stay, travel, any number of things.

Here's a thought, maybe the wife intended to kill her husband and daughter, but not herself. Maybe she planned to drive the truck out of there with the dog in it, but something happened she hadn't planned on, and all three perished. Maybe she planned to run off with the guy that was living with them awhile back.

I think there's a heck of a lot more to this story that we're not hearing.
Even if they were in hiding from someone in the family, why would they leave that money behind? That just doesn't make sense, not that any of it does!

Even if the father and son hated each other's guts, surely the grandpa wouldn't kill his own granddaughter. Then again, maybe he would if she could identify him as her parents' killer.

I'm just really frustrated about the lack of information on this case. Nothing needs to be held this tightly to the vest. Surely there's some way the public could be of help. Someone somewhere knows something. I don't even recall if the sheriff asked for people to call in, tell what they might know.

Not off-topic at all even though the Jamison case goes unmentioned; this Sunday Oklahoman article documents the attitude of OSBI in regards their duty to the public to keep us informed, and their approach to that same duty in terms of the victims's families:

DA criticizes OSBI over Carol Daniels inquiry
ANADARKO PASTOR WAS KILLED, MUTILATED IN AUGUST

It really must be read to be believed. Here's OSBI spokesperson Jessica Brown's response to Pastor Daniels's mother, who, in the article, says she has not been kept at all informed:

"As for updates for Dunlap from OSBI, Brown said, "We don’t have anything to tell her. If she wants to call us, she has our number, and she’s welcome to call. We just don’t have anything to tell the family, certainly nothing that will bring them peace. ... I wish that weren’t the case."

And who's to blame? Why, THE NEWS MEDIA is to blame for unsolved cases like this one:

"'The media has stymied the investigation by releasing all the information it has,' Brown said. 'It’s hard for us to bring someone in for questioning.'"

http://newsok.com/da-criticizes-osb...article/3422863?custom_click=lead_story_title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3