OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jack had power of Bobby Sr.'s checkbook and it had $35,000 in it when it died. Then Jack and Amos got $145,000 from the estate, so if you add 145+35=180.

So Jack had power of Bobby Sr.'s checkbook and it had $35,000 in it when it died. Then Jack and Amos got $145,000 from the estate, so if you add 145+35=180.

Yes, you are right, mtrooper. Good thing there's more than one set of eyes checking things out.

It still is a large sum of money to me.

Sorry about the mistake.

I agree. I am still following the $$$$$. I just don't see how that could be legal.

ok, now i'm lost!

I have seen the google map where the truck was located, but it didn't say the name of any roads.

Do we just start looking north of red oak?

yes, just pretty much north of that mountain......thats all i was given

Madyson-Jamison.jpg

Madyson Stormy Star Jamison

Endangered Missing -- Missing Since: October 8, 2009

Missing From: Red Oak, Oklahoma

Height: 3'10" -- Weight: 50 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Brown

Madyson and her parents, Bobby and Sherilynn, were last seen in Red Oak, Oklahoma on October 8, 2009. They were looking to buy a plot of land in the area, and planned to inspect several properties.

On October 17, hunters found the family's truck locked and abandoned on a dirt road. The family dog was inside. Other belongings including coats, wallets, identification, cell phones, and a large amount of cash were in the vehicle.

An extensive search of the area turned up no signs of the family. And there was nothing in their background that made investigators believe they would leave to start a new life. Their case remains unsolved.

NCMEC

Charley Project

I am still trying to get more information on the photos, apparently Colton has the phone now, but there are some other photos on a digital camera as well. Hopefully somthing will shine just a LITTLE bit of light on this poor family. As each day passes I feel that we are doing more recovery than anything. I do wonder if by chance they were/are up on that mountain still, and this warm weather will make the scent a little stronger for the dogs. i was just reading on a case of a young boy that dogs walked right past the ditch he was in this winter.

You are all doing a great job. The speed with which the estate is moving is mind-boggling to me. I am still futzing around with my mom's little estate after a year and there's really no reason, even though my bro and I would get a few more dollars, still. This seems indecently hasty, given that the family is missing.

Did the young Jamison family attend or belong to any churches?

Yes Sherilyn was attending a 7th day Adventist church, I am not sure what one though.

Bobby had gone with her as well. One of the church members spoke of both Sherilyn and Bobby, and was also supposed to go with them that day to see the property.

I am still trying to get more information on the photos, apparently Colton has the phone now, but there are some other photos on a digital camera as well. Hopefully somthing will shine just a LITTLE bit of light on this poor family. As each day passes I feel that we are doing more recovery than anything. I do wonder if by chance they were/are up on that mountain still, and this warm weather will make the scent a little stronger for the dogs. i was just reading on a case of a young boy that dogs walked right past the ditch he was in this winter.

Thanks, mtrooper.

Sometimes I think that, too. But I just don't see them going too far into the woods with all their medical problems. Plus, having Madyson with them would only slow them down more.

If they were there on the mountain when LE did the search, why didn't they find any clothing?

There's still so many unanswered questions.

Is the 7th Adventist a Mormon church?

No. They are entirely separate faiths, though both do have their beginnings in upper-state New York, during an era known as the Second Great Awakening - the Seventh Day Adventists had their origins in the Millerite movement of the 1830s which began in Dresden, roughly ten years after Joseph Smith's visions in the Palmyra area, about forty miles away.

ok, help me think this through.

What are the reasons you would leave your wallet, and cell phones in the truck? At first I thought what if the truck broke down and they went for a walk back to find help...But why leave your $$ in the car and your cell phones? Grrr, so frustrated.

What are the reasons you would leave your wallet, and cell phones in the truck? At first I thought what if the truck broke down and they went for a walk back to find help...But why leave your $$ in the car and your cell phones? Grrr, so frustrated.

Because you're just going to walk a little ways, either up the road or off the road, and you'll be right back, and you can probably still see the truck from where you're going, but you lock it anyways just in case. Because, after all, you have $30,000 in there. And you walk away. But something happens, and you never make it back.

Either that, or you've just met up with someone and you've gotten out of the truck to say hello, but all of a sudden you're at gunpoint and you're being forced into their vehicle, with all your stuff left behind in your truck, and one of the persons you've just met turns and locks your truck door to make it look like you've just left the truck there for awhile, and then you're driven away, and you never make it back.

Only reason I can think of is to check out the land.

I haven't come up with a reason yet!

Mtrooper, do you know if the truck was broke down or ran out of gas? I wonder how they got the truck down off the hill (drive it, flatbed)?

It's still possible someone else stashed the truck there. Maybe Niki is right. Maybe we need to look in the opposite direction from where the truck was found.

They also could have stopped so one of them could go to the bathroom behind a bush.

Because you're just going to walk a little ways, either up the road or off the road, and you'll be right back, and you can probably still see the truck from where you're going, but you lock it anyways just in case. Because, after all, you have $30,000 in there. And you walk away. But something happens, and you never make it back.

Either that, or you've just met up with someone and you've gotten out of the truck to say hello, but all of a sudden you're at gunpoint and you're being forced into their vehicle, with all your stuff left behind in your truck, and one of the persons you've just met turns and locks your truck door to make it look like you've just left the truck there for awhile, and then you're driven away, and you never make it back.

You could be right. Someone else could have driven the truck up there or someone could have hijacked them at gunpoint while they were out of the truck. Either could work. Did LE check for fingerprints both inside and outside the truck?

When the searchers were looking, I am assuming they were checking the land that was for sale. Did they also check the land across the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97