OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you have lost a friend, a valuable "ear and shoulder..."

I'm glad you are on this thread.

In the context of the recent articles, can you shed any light on behaviors and beliefs you witnessed, or behaviors leading to disappearance that you find possible or likely?

Thank you for being here...

I WILL SHED MORE LIGHT ON THIS LATER BUT BRIEFLY, I WILL TRY TO ANSWER TO EACH ONE OF THE POINTS I KNOW ABOUT.

In May 2009, Bobby Jamison filed a lawsuit against his father, Bobby Dean Jamison, who died later that year. The son claimed he worked at his father’s Oklahoma City gas station for years under the premise he would inherit half-interest, only to have the elder Jamison sell the station without leaving him a penny.

That same month, Bobby Jamison filed for a protective order in McIntosh County against his 67-year-old father, claiming his father tried to run him over with a car and threatened to kill his family. Bobby Jamison further described his father as "a very dangerous man” who "thinks he is above the law,” and alleged he used methamphetamine and associated with prostitutes and gangs.**
=BOB SR. DID HAVE BOBBY WORKING AT HIS GAS STATION ALL THRU HS AND AFTER FOR FREE- BOBBY TOTALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET HALF AND WHEN THAT DIDNT HAPPEN, IT CRUSHED BOBBY. NOT BECAUSE OF THE $ BUT BECAUSE HE TRUSTED HIS DAD AND WAS COUNTIN ON THAT $.
BOB SR. ALSO STARTED FREQUENTING A BAR THAT SHERILYN AND I KNEW THE OWNER OF-( I HAD MET SHERILYN IN 98 WHEN I BARTENDED UP THE STREET FROM THIS BAR AND ALL OF THE REGULAR CUSTOMERS FREQUENTED BOTH PLACES) - THE OWNER HAD CALLED SHERILYN AND ASKED HER IF SHE KNEW HER FATHER IN LAW WAS HITTING HIS BAR NIGHTLY AND DROPPING $1,000 EVERY NIGHT NOT TO MENTION THE $300 TIPS HE WAS GIVING THE YOUNG WAITRESSES. SHERILYN AND BOBBY WERE SHOCKED AND STARTED VISITIN THIS BAR THEMSELVES TALKIN TO PEOPLE ABOUT BOB SR. WHAT THEY FOUND OUT WAS THAT BOB SR. STARTED RUNNING AROUND WITH A FEW OF THE WAITRESSES THAT WERE KNOWN TO BE METH ADDICTS. THEY, IN TURN INTRODUCED HIM TO THE DEALERS AND HE BEGAN USING. HE FINALLY OD'D AND WAS PUT IN THE HOSPITAL. IT WAS THERE THAT THEY DIAGNOSED HIM WITH THE EARLIER STAGES OF ALZHEIMERS. UPON HIS RELEASE FROM THE HOSPITAL, BOBBY WENT TO HIS HOUSE TO TAKE AND HOLD ALL OF THE GUNS SO THAT BOB SR. WOULD NOT HURT HIMSELF OR ANYONE ELSE. BOB SR. TOLD HIM HE WAS STEALING FROM HIM AND IN FACT DID THREATEN TO KILL HIM OR HAVE IT DONE. HE WAS NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND AND DID BACK OVER BOBBY WITH HIS CAR.

Bobby Dean Jamison died in December. His will, dated Oct. 27, 2008, cut out Bobby Jamison and Bobby Dean Jamison’s estranged wife, Starlet, and left everything to his granddaughter Madyson Jamison.

The elder Jamison named his brother, Jack Jamison of Sallisaw, as executor of his estate.

Jack Jamison was questioned by the FBI, Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beauchamp said. *

BEFORE BOB SR. WENT OFF THE DEEP END, THEY ALL HAD AGREED TO LEAVE EVERYTHING TO MADYSON SO THAT THE INHERITANCE WOULD NOT AFFECT BOBBY AND SHERILYNS DISABILITY. THE WILL WAS CHANGED AFTER ALL THE DRAMA WITH A CLAUSE STATING THAT JACK JAMISON WAS TO GAIN EVERYTHING IF MADYSON DIED BEFORE OR AT THE SAME TIME AS BOB SR.

I AM REALLY UPSET ABOUT THE WAY THEY ARE PORTRAYING MY FRIENDS. SHERILYN WAS MY FAMILY. I KNEW HER BETTER THAN HER OWN MOTHER. I WILL LOG BACK ON LATER AND COMMENT ABOUT THE REST. I CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH OF THIS AT A TIME BEFORE IM IN BED FOR DAYS. I HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE.

I WILL SHED MORE LIGHT ON THIS LATER BUT BRIEFLY, I WILL TRY TO ANSWER TO EACH ONE OF THE POINTS I KNOW ABOUT.

In May 2009, Bobby Jamison filed a lawsuit against his father, Bobby Dean Jamison, who died later that year. The son claimed he worked at his father’s Oklahoma City gas station for years under the premise he would inherit half-interest, only to have the elder Jamison sell the station without leaving him a penny.

That same month, Bobby Jamison filed for a protective order in McIntosh County against his 67-year-old father, claiming his father tried to run him over with a car and threatened to kill his family. Bobby Jamison further described his father as "a very dangerous man” who "thinks he is above the law,” and alleged he used methamphetamine and associated with prostitutes and gangs.**
=BOB SR. DID HAVE BOBBY WORKING AT HIS GAS STATION ALL THRU HS AND AFTER FOR FREE- BOBBY TOTALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET HALF AND WHEN THAT DIDNT HAPPEN, IT CRUSHED BOBBY. NOT BECAUSE OF THE $ BUT BECAUSE HE TRUSTED HIS DAD AND WAS COUNTIN ON THAT $.
BOB SR. ALSO STARTED FREQUENTING A BAR THAT SHERILYN AND I KNEW THE OWNER OF-( I HAD MET SHERILYN IN 98 WHEN I BARTENDED UP THE STREET FROM THIS BAR AND ALL OF THE REGULAR CUSTOMERS FREQUENTED BOTH PLACES) - THE OWNER HAD CALLED SHERILYN AND ASKED HER IF SHE KNEW HER FATHER IN LAW WAS HITTING HIS BAR NIGHTLY AND DROPPING $1,000 EVERY NIGHT NOT TO MENTION THE $300 TIPS HE WAS GIVING THE YOUNG WAITRESSES. SHERILYN AND BOBBY WERE SHOCKED AND STARTED VISITIN THIS BAR THEMSELVES TALKIN TO PEOPLE ABOUT BOB SR. WHAT THEY FOUND OUT WAS THAT BOB SR. STARTED RUNNING AROUND WITH A FEW OF THE WAITRESSES THAT WERE KNOWN TO BE METH ADDICTS. THEY, IN TURN INTRODUCED HIM TO THE DEALERS AND HE BEGAN USING. HE FINALLY OD'D AND WAS PUT IN THE HOSPITAL. IT WAS THERE THAT THEY DIAGNOSED HIM WITH THE EARLIER STAGES OF ALZHEIMERS. UPON HIS RELEASE FROM THE HOSPITAL, BOBBY WENT TO HIS HOUSE TO TAKE AND HOLD ALL OF THE GUNS SO THAT BOB SR. WOULD NOT HURT HIMSELF OR ANYONE ELSE. BOB SR. TOLD HIM HE WAS STEALING FROM HIM AND IN FACT DID THREATEN TO KILL HIM OR HAVE IT DONE. HE WAS NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND AND DID BACK OVER BOBBY WITH HIS CAR.

Bobby Dean Jamison died in December. His will, dated Oct. 27, 2008, cut out Bobby Jamison and Bobby Dean Jamison’s estranged wife, Starlet, and left everything to his granddaughter Madyson Jamison.

The elder Jamison named his brother, Jack Jamison of Sallisaw, as executor of his estate.

Jack Jamison was questioned by the FBI, Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beauchamp said. *

BEFORE BOB SR. WENT OFF THE DEEP END, THEY ALL HAD AGREED TO LEAVE EVERYTHING TO MADYSON SO THAT THE INHERITANCE WOULD NOT AFFECT BOBBY AND SHERILYNS DISABILITY. THE WILL WAS CHANGED AFTER ALL THE DRAMA WITH A CLAUSE STATING THAT JACK JAMISON WAS TO GAIN EVERYTHING IF MADYSON DIED BEFORE OR AT THE SAME TIME AS BOB SR.

I AM REALLY UPSET ABOUT THE WAY THEY ARE PORTRAYING MY FRIENDS. SHERILYN WAS MY FAMILY. I KNEW HER BETTER THAN HER OWN MOTHER. I WILL LOG BACK ON LATER AND COMMENT ABOUT THE REST. I CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH OF THIS AT A TIME BEFORE IM IN BED FOR DAYS. I HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE.

I want to thank you, Niki, for telling us more of the story. It certainly sheds more light on what was going on with the family.

I just want you to know, all of us here at WS are here for you. Anything and everything you can share with us is much appreciated.

Hang in there, my friend. We're here for you.

This story is absolutely heartbreaking....as SuzyQ stated above....poor little Madyson really did have a bullseye pointed right at her head.....how sickening in every possible way.

Just a couple of observations;

The auto accident lawsuit that Bobby filed for was in 2005. The lawsuits were dismissed. But if he DID get any type of settlement from the accident, would it take 4 years to get the money?

The second thing I noticed;

In an article dated Oct. 2009, the sheriff states there were no keys in the truck when it was found. Now....in this new article, he states the keys were in the ignition! So what is it, sheriff, in or none????

Isn't this one of the must puzzling cases? And now, with the news article out,
it has taken on the atmosphere of a maze.

Almost need to take each 'possible' theory and try to develop it from the
facts known. Proven facts.
Maybe that could be a way to get at the, what the heck happened that day?

I can't seem to find which church pastor Gary Brandon, is affiliated with. The article says he's from Eufaula.

Can anyone help me look for him?

I have to admit that I haven't read through ALL of the posts on this thread. I have not seen any mention or maps of specifically where the family lived in Eufala. Does anyone have that information handy?

TIA

Thank you. This is appreciated.
THE

Demons and spirits
Gary Brandon, a Eufaula pastor, told investigators the Jamisons were engaged in spiritual warfare. He said Bobby Jamison told him he often saw "two to four spirits on the roof” of their lakeside Eufaula home.
Once, Bobby Jamison called Brandon to inquire whether there were "special bullets” he could use to shoot the spirits, the minister told investigators. He told the pastor he was reading the "satanic bible” for a natural remedy.
Investigative notes show Sherilyn Jamison told Brandon there were "three to four spirits” in the house, including children named Michael and Emily, and that Madyson often talked to Emily’s sister — a spirit that had wings. Sherilyn Jamison wasn’t afraid, though. She believed she had the gift to cast out demons.

IM NOT SURE WHAT THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SEEING- BUT BELIEVE WHAT U WANT, I HAVE SEEN SPIRITS. MY DAUGHTER HAS SEEN SHERILYNS SPIRIT A MONTH AFTER THEY WERE MISSING. SO I GUESS WE R ALL CRAZY. AS FAR AS THE SATANIC BIBLE. THIS IS DISTURBING TO ME. IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT THEY FELT SO UTTERLY DESPERATE TO TURN TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SHERILYN WAS RAISED GOING TO SOME KIND OF CHURCH WHERE SHE AND HER BROTHER WOULD TAKE PART IN CASTING OUT DEMONS..... SHE WOULD START TO SPEAK OF IT AND I WAS ALWAYS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE WHOLE SUBJECT SO I WOULD ALWAYS QUICKLY REDIRECT IT.

**Graffiti on a massive storage container outside their home also prompted questions. One message reads: "3 cats killed to date buy people in this area … Witches don’t like there black cat killed.” Beauchamp said the family planned to live in the container once they acquired mountain property.**

SHERILYN HAD PROBLEMS WITH SOME OF HER NEIGHBORS. SHE USED TO TELL ME THAT IF PEOPLE THINK UR OUT OF UR MIND, CRAZY, THEY R LESS LIKELY TO MESS WITH U. IM SURE THAT AS SHE PAINTED THESE WORDS ON HER BUILDING, SHE WAS LAUGHING HER *advertiser censored* OFF. I WOULDVE BEEN. SHE DID NOT THINK SHE WAS A WITCH. SHE WAS TRYIN TO SCARE WHOEVER WAS KILLING HER CATS. I THINK ITS FUNNY.

Beauchamp said the paranoia could suggest an addiction to drugs, but has found no evidence they were users or dealers. Ruling out the role of drugs in the family’s disappearance is another issue.

The circumstantial evidence can’t be ignored, the sheriff said. Both had lost substantial weight in the months before vanishing. They carried large amounts of cash. And a security camera mounted at their house showed them moving in what Beauchamp described as trance-like motions.

"On the video sometimes they would just stop and stare,” Beauchamp said. "It was strange.”

Beauchamp said the paranoia could suggest an addiction to drugs, but has found no evidence they were users or dealers. Ruling out the role of drugs in the family’s disappearance is another issue.

The circumstantial evidence can’t be ignored, the sheriff said. Both had lost substantial weight in the months before vanishing. They carried large amounts of cash. And a security camera mounted at their house showed them moving in what Beauchamp described as trance-like motions.

"On the video sometimes they would just stop and stare,” Beauchamp said. "It was strange.”**

THIS PART BREAKS MY HEART. THEY WERE VERY DEPRESSED PEOPLE. SHERILYN WOULD GO FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING WHEN SHE WAS ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL. AS FAR AS THE SECURITY CAMERA- THAT WAS INSTALLED AFTER SHE HAD THAT GUY LEAVE AT GUNPOINT. THE LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH ON HAND WAS ONLY BECAUSE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT THEY MIGHT DECIDE TO DRIVE INTO OKC AND STAY WITH BOBBYS MOM OR GO HERE OR THERE AND GO SHOPPING OR WHATEVER. IF U COULDVE SEEN THIER FREEZER, IT WOULD MAKE SENSE. THEY WERE ALWAYS OVER PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES.
THE PART ABOUT THEM WALKING IN A TRANCE LIKE STATE AND STOPPING TO STARE OFF INTO NOTHING- IF U HAVE EVER SUFFERED FROM DEPRESSION THAN THIS SHOULD NOT BE ABNORMAL. I DONT SEE THIS AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN HEARTBREAKING.

Sherilyn Jamison’s mother, now wonders about a comment Bobby made last summer.

"They were having financial trouble,” said Kokotan, 59, of Midwest City. "Bobby told Sherilyn, ‘I know where I can get the money, but I won’t involve you.’ But if they were involved in drugs, I never saw any.”

Kokotan lived with the family between March and June last year. She described her daughter as bipolar, and said Bobby Jamison lived with back pain from an automobile wreck in 2003.

"Sherilyn was a very strong-willed person, but I saw her change dramatically,” Kokotan said. "She became very illogical. One day she drove me to Oklahoma City and dropped me off on the street. She told me to, ‘Get ... out of my car.’ So I did.”

BOBBY USED TO TELL SHERILYN THAT IF HE COMMITED SUICIDE, SHE WOULD GET HIS LIFE INSURANCE. HE WAS CONVINCED HE COULD STAGE IT SO IT WOULD NOT LOOK LIKE SUICIDE. HE WAS JUST TALKING OUT OF DESPERATION AND DEPRESSION. BECAUSE AFTER AWHILE HE WOULD SAY HOW CRAZY THAT WOULD BE. SHERILYN AND HER MOM HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ALONG FOR VERY LONG AT A TIME. I HAVE HAD LUNCH WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES SINCE THEY DISSAPEARED AND ITS SAD TO ME THAT ALL SHE EVER WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS HOW SHERILYN DID HER WRONG. SHERILYN WAS ILL. BIPOLAR IS A CRAZY DISEASE.

ILL TOUCH ON MORE LATER. I CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH AT A TIME.

ILL TOUCH ON MORE LATER. I CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH AT A TIME.

Your efforts to provide background and to make sense of this are welcome, helpful and appreciated. Thank you for writing this.

Here's one we'd thought of at some point but I failed to add to my list above:

* Federal Witness Protection Program

A very long shot of course. I was reminded of it by a post today on one of the Eufuala/Topix Jamisons threads. One "Sally" opines,

They're in a family protection with the FBI.Drug deal that went real bad.

After that post, "unknownme81" responded, like most of us would,

and you know this for a fact? how?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/T5JC1QUD6M2G7O961

Your efforts to provide background and to make sense of this are welcome, helpful and appreciated. Thank you for writing this.

**Murder-suicide?
Investigators have ruled out nothing, including murder-suicide. An 11-page letter from Sherilyn Jamison to her husband was found in the pickup. Beauchamp described it as "a hate letter” in which she derides him as a "hermit.”
Eufaula police found another letter in their home that dwelled on the spiritual realm of death.

"They were certainly a family obsessed with death,” said Beauchamp, adding that a .22-caliber pistol registered to Sherilyn Jamison is unaccounted for. Kokotan said she was with her daughter the day she bought the pistol "informally” from a Muskogee man.

"I think someone killed them, and they’re still up there,” Kokotan said.

Investigators entertained the idea the Jamisons staged their deaths. They owned two timeshares in Mexico and several across the United States, Beauchamp said. None have been used since they vanished.**

LET ME START THIS ONE BY SAYING THAT ON OCTOBER 17TH, WHEN STAR CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT THEY WERE MISSING, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS THAT IT WAS A MURDER-SUICIDE. BUT THE MORE I SAT WITH THAT IDEA, THE MORE I KNEW IT WAS WRONG. WHEN SHERILYN WAS REALLY BAD DEPRESSED, SHE WOULD NOT LEAVE HER HOUSE FOR ANYTHING, LET ALONE TRAVEL ALL OVER WITH BOBBY LOOKING AT LAND. LOOKING AT LAND WAS THIER HOBBY, THEY WERE HAPPIEST LOOKING AT LAND. SO IF THEY WERE GONNA DO IT, THEY WOULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME AND DONE IT THERE. IM SURE THERE WERE LOTS OF LETTERS WITH RESENTMENT IN THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE. SHERILYN WROTE WHEN SHE WAS MAD OR DEPRESSED.

AS FAR AS THEM BEING AT ONE OF THIER TIME SHARES- THIER PASSPORTS ARE STILL IN THIER SAFE AT THIER HOUSE.

**One family friend questioned by investigators stayed with the Jamisons in Eufaula until being asked to leave at gunpoint.

"He had the barrel stuck in his ear by Sherilyn,” Beauchamp said. "At first you think, ‘Great, here’s someone with a motive.’ But the FBI cleared him.”**

FAMILY FRIEND? FUNNY. THIS MAN WAS HIRED FROM THE CLASSIFIEDS. HE WAS TO HELP BOBBY WITH ODDS AND ENDS THAT HE WAS UNABLE TO DO BECAUSE OF HIS BACK. IN RETURN, HE GOT ROOM AND BOARD. WHAT THE GOOD OLD SHERRIFF FAILS TO MENTION IS THAT ON THE DAY SHE MADE HIM LEAVE AT GUNPOINT, HE WAS AT THIER HOME ALONE WITH SHERILYN AND MADYSON. HE GOT IN SHERILYNS FACE AND BASICALLY THREATENED HER. HE TOLD HER THAT HE WAS A WHITE SUPREMIST AND THAT SHE SHOULD DIE FOR HER DIRTY INDIAN BLOOD. IF SOMEONE WERE LIVING IN MY HOME AND THREATENED ME LIKE THAT, ID MAKE EM LEAVE BY ANY MEANS TOO. CAN ANYONE BLAME HER?

**A security camera at the Jamisons’ home offered another possible clue. Before the trip to Latimer County, investigators saw Sherilyn place a brown leather briefcase in the pickup. The briefcase was never found.

"I think it might have held a lot of cash,” Beauchamp said. "I’ve gone back and forth on this thing, but my latest theory — based on how the truck was parked and what was found in the truck — I think they were forced to stop and got out of the truck to meet with someone they recognized. And I think they either left willingly or by force.**

WHAT IS THE SHERRIFF BASING HIS THEORY OF "A LOT OF CASH".... I COULD JUST AS EASILY SAY THAT, "I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE HELD A LOT OF BOOKS SHE WAS DONATING TO GOODWILL." THERE ARE NO FACTS TO BACK UP THIS "THOUGHT"
AS FAR AS THEM MEETING WITH SOMEONE THEY RECOGNIZED - WHETHER THEY RECOGNIZED THEM OR NOT, I FEEL WITH OUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT THEY WERE FORCED TO LEAVE OR THE TRUCK WAS PLANTED THERE.

ACTUALLY, ITS MY OPINION THAT THEY HAD BEEN IN THAT SPOT, SOMEONE HAD BEEN WATCHING THEM, GRABBED THEM FROM ANOTHER LOCATION AND PLANTED THE TRUCK BACK IN THAT SPOT TO THROW EVERYONE OFF. I BELIEVE WITH EVERYTHING IN ME THAT THEY R NOT IN THAT MOUNTAIN.

I haven't posted much, but I have been closely following the story of the Jameson family, and all that's been posted. Came up with yet another idea as to what happened to this family, in light of some of the news articles, and have forwarded the info to Latimer Co. Sheriff's Dept. I would like to give them a couple of days to follow up before posting it here. Sorry to have to be so cryptic, but should this turn out to be important, it's important that I not make this public until the sheriff's office has had a chance to follow up on this.
jt

I haven't posted much, but I have been closely following the story of the Jameson family, and all that's been posted. Came up with yet another idea as to what happened to this family, in light of some of the news articles, and have forwarded the info to Latimer Co. Sheriff's Dept. I would like to give them a couple of days to follow up before posting it here. Sorry to have to be so cryptic, but should this turn out to be important, it's important that I not make this public until the sheriff's office has had a chance to follow up on this.
jt

Whatever it is, justthinkin, I sure do hope it helps find this family!

jt

Jt, any response from the sheriffs dept.?

Yes, I did hear from them today. Spoke with a deputy, and I think he thinks it's a viable scenario too. There's a lot they can do on their home front to get the ball rolling on this, but it's not going to happen overnight, so I guess I will have to sit on it until they've had a chance to look into this possibility, and see if it leads anywhere.

I believe the deputy or someone from their offices will be checking out the thread here at WS. He asked, and I told him how to find it. If more LEOs would read WS, they'd find a bunch of people willing to work for free to help them solve cases. What we have is a lot of people with different talents coming together for a singular purpose!

Websleuths, and sleuthers rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member