OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mtrooper, if it's at all possible, could you find out what type of clothing Bobby and Sherilyn were wearing, the last time they were seen? Madyson's clothing has already been described.

Mtrooper, if it's at all possible, could you find out what type of clothing Bobby and Sherilyn were wearing, the last time they were seen? Madyson's clothing has already been described.

Jumping on your thread (thanks), since they were seen a couple of days, did they wear the same clothes each day or have a fresh set on?

Jumping on your thread (thanks), since they were seen a couple of days, did they wear the same clothes each day or have a fresh set on?

The sheriff could tell what they were wearing by watching the security tape. Probably, for both days.

Then there is the man on the mountain who saw them.

Maybe even the store clerk where they stopped for gas.

Ok,

sorry had a very busy weekend, just now catching up. Ok, on the cigarettes... Not sure if there was an open pack in the car waiting for verification. There were a lot of butts that were found up top by where the truck was originally parked. As far as the clothing there was a description from what was seen on the video from the home security system. I will dig for it, somthing about a yellow shirt comes to mind, but I will see for sure. I cannot even begin to explain how desolate the mountain is, the closest neighbor is a mile away. There is no ups, and you get your mail at the post office. Everyone that lives up there drives a 4x4. Not trying to be a pain in the but here but feel free to pm me or ask again if I missed a question. Trying to catch up, I will try to look back to see if I missed any.

Ok,

sorry had a very busy weekend, just now catching up. Ok, on the cigarettes... Not sure if there was an open pack in the car waiting for verification. There were a lot of butts that were found up top by where the truck was originally parked. As far as the clothing there was a description from what was seen on the video from the home security system. I will dig for it, somthing about a yellow shirt comes to mind, but I will see for sure. I cannot even begin to explain how desolate the mountain is, the closest neighbor is a mile away. There is no ups, and you get your mail at the post office. Everyone that lives up there drives a 4x4. Not trying to be a pain in the but here but feel free to pm me or ask again if I missed a question. Trying to catch up, I will try to look back to see if I missed any.

Thanks, mtrooper. When you do have time,can you see what other clothing they were wearing?

There are unidentified remains found everyday. It would help knowing what the Jamison's were wearing. Even any jewelry, watches.

Thank you.

Good point on handgun law in OK, mtrooper. While federally licensed dealers are still required to document sales via federal form 4473 - I was with a pal when he purchased his new Glock long ago, and filling out the thing was an involved process - there is no state law in OK covering sales between individuals. So, basically, if you buy a new (or used) gun at a shop, you do have to register it, but no so if you purchase a weapon from the guy next door or, say, somebody in Muskogee.

Also the information about Donna owing $$, came from someone that worked with her. So I do not have a reference. I would think that there would be a court record for it, but I cannot find one either.

Oh also wanted to let you know that you do not have to register a hand gun in Oklahoma. You have to have a permit to carry concealed, but you can legally open carry without a permit.
http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/a/gunlaws_ok.htm

I understood you needed a permit for a handgun (registered) and a CCL to carry concealed or loaded. Perhaps I misunderstood. (?)

And O/T but interestingly enough, I recently had an OK LEO tell me that because my ID on my CCL was out-of-state it was not valid in OK. Not true....but....interesting.

Thanks, mtrooper. When you do have time,can you see what other clothing they were wearing?

There are unidentified remains found everyday. It would help knowing what the Jamison's were wearing. Even any jewelry, watches.

Thank you.

BBM- very true, wfgdot. Also, dental work, records if possible.

From what I have found you do not have to register your hand guns in Oklahoma. I do think that inorder to carry it, you have to have a CCW license (which I am honestly not sure if Sherilyn had a permit or not). Either way I believe the carried it.

Here is a list of states that recognize the concealed carry permits. For example, if you have a CCW in Michigan you can carry in OK, because they recognize each other.

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Concealed_Weapons_Licensing/Reciprocity/index.html

And I checked again the morning and according to Starlet, Sherilyn smoked the little cigars. She did not smoke when she met Bobby, but Bobby chain smoked, and Sherilyn was somking as well at the time of their dissapearance (but not chain smoking as I earlier mentioned).

I will call this afternoon to see if either the Sheriff knows, or the guy who spoke to him last that day. They should have it on the video feed. I am not sure about the neighbor remembering, I can not honestly tell you what I wore last week... let alone someone who I met casualy (and they did not get out of the vehicle at his house, so he would have only seen waist up I would imagine) But I will ask....

I would imagine wedding rings...But I will check on that as well. I know that Sherilyn had some piercings, if I remember correctly her eyebrow was pierced...and Bobby had some tatoos (but only very small dots from when he had to have radiation).

I have been keeping my eye out in the UID's as well.

I will call this afternoon to see if either the Sheriff knows, or the guy who spoke to him last that day. They should have it on the video feed. I am not sure about the neighbor remembering, I can not honestly tell you what I wore last week... let alone someone who I met casualy (and they did not get out of the vehicle at his house, so he would have only seen waist up I would imagine) But I will ask....

Yes, it's a long shot, the neighbor might remember. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. But, I would think the sheriff has that information already. He must have interviewed him in the beginning.

From what I have found you do not have to register your hand guns in Oklahoma. I do think that inorder to carry it, you have to have a CCW license (which I am honestly not sure if Sherilyn had a permit or not). Either way I believe the carried it.
Here is a list of states that recognize the concealed carry permits. For example, if you have a CCW in Michigan you can carry in OK, because they recognize each other.

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Concealed_Weapons_Licensing/Reciprocity/index.html

And I checked again the morning and according to Starlet, Sherilyn smoked the little cigars. She did not smoke when she met Bobby, but Bobby chain smoked, and Sherilyn was somking as well at the time of their dissapearance (but not chain smoking as I earlier mentioned).

Thanks mtrooper. That's what I thought- we're in a reciprical state, thus the LEO was incorrect. I just thought it was an interesting exchange.

Also- I agree- IMO, it's very likely it doesn't matter one way or another if they had weapons that were registered or not. People buy, sell and carry all the time w/o proper permits. But it does help in tracking them down, if they were purchased at a licensing location.

I would imagine wedding rings...But I will check on that as well. I know that Sherilyn had some piercings, if I remember correctly her eyebrow was pierced...and Bobby had some tatoos (but only very small dots from when he had to have radiation).

I have been keeping my eye out in the UID's as well.

Thanks mtrooper- another thought (the radiation reminded me...) any internal bone fixation devices such as pins, screws, implants, joint replacements, etc?

Ok. So Bobby was not fond of the dentist and would pull his own teeth. As far as Sherilyn she did go to the dentist, but we are trying to figure out which one. I know the Madyson had been to the dentist after she knocked her frount two teeth out at school. As far as other medical findings, no one in the family had any screws, pins, or other prostetic devices. I know that Sherilyn had previously attempted suicide, and so there MIGHT still be scars on her wrist. But I am not sure. I thought for sure with the back injuries there might be fused disks, but that apparently is not the case. Also found out that Sherilyn was last seen wearing a red sweater and a pair of jeans. Still not sure on Bobbys clothing.

I spoke to the neighbor he remembers Bobby in a white t-shirt and jeans.

Thanks for all of your very useful info mtrooper!
I plugged the coordinates for the location of the truck into our system (google earth didn't give me a lot to go on...) and am trying to make sense of the terrain and the movement of the truck. Do you by any chance know how many feet there were estimated between the initial parking site of the truck and where it came to rest when discovered? Also, do you know if the parking brake was deployed? Is it a manual or automatic?
TIA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member