OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there is anyone who could say for sure if Bobby really could lift anythink or just how bad his back was. If the rocks were not were not there when the left the house that day and Bobby couldnt lift them. Some else had to do it.

Also The dogs that may or not be worth mentioning hit on the water tower. Are there rocks near the water tower of a cliff ,something out of sight if someone had to go back and move bodies under cover of darkness? I mean the dog hit (or what whater the dogs were doing there) that could have been because at one time there WAS a body/bodies there.

ON THE PICTURE TOPIC,
I spanked my 5 year old son today. I dont spank him often but today he got one and he did the exact same thing with his arms that Madison did in her photo. My son was not happy and definitly heartbroken,maybe a little shocked.(he was not hurt it was two swats on the butt)
I was so shocked to see him do the arm thing. I really didnt want to post my sons spanking on a forum but the posture of the kids were so similar I had to share.

ON THE PICTURE TOPIC,
I spanked my 5 year old son today. I dont spank him often but today he got one and he did the exact same thing with his arms that Madison did in her photo. My son was not happy and definitly heartbroken,maybe a little shocked.(he was not hurt it was two swats on the butt)
I was so shocked to see him do the arm thing. I really didnt want to post my sons spanking on a forum but the posture of the kids were so similar I had to share.

I have a 4 year old and have received that same look and stance when she doesn't get her way or when I have gotten onto her. I think anyone with a young child can relate to the picture of Madyson. In my opinion, much more is read into that photo then should be, but again, thats just my opinion.

IMHO-All the business of moving a storage container up there somewhere in those hills for a so called permanent home just doesn"t make a bit of sense to this ole boy!And what I have found out in my years is,if it doesn"t make sense it AINT TRUE!!!

Now if they were looking for a small piece of land to set up a get away for some piece and quiet or for say a hunting cabin I will buy that.

I have a friend who owns property on an adjacent mountain. He has talked about getting a metal storage container & using it for a shelter for several years. It doesn't make sense to me either. But, I have seen these used for this purpose on rural property. Seems like a fad currently.

A while back someone posted a web site with photos of container living spaces.

They were quite nice, actually. But they had windows or at least the ends were glass doors, so natural light could come in and one could see out from within.

I think I would have liked Bobby as a person...that one video where he was talking to Madelyn (when she was a baby)...his voice was SO sweet and caring. And I could tell he was positive-oriented and funny/had a sense of humor...

:(

I don't like talking about any of the 3 missing Jamisons in the past tense. Sure hope that all 3 are alive and well, somewhere. But I don't think so...

IMHO-All the business of moving a storage container up there somewhere in those hills for a so called permanent home just doesn"t make a bit of sense to this ole boy!And what I have found out in my years is,if it doesn"t make sense it AINT TRUE!!!

Now if they were looking for a small piece of land to set up a get away for some piece and quiet or for say a hunting cabin I will buy that.

I have a friend who owns property on an adjacent mountain. He has talked about getting a metal storage container & using it for a shelter for several years. It doesn't make sense to me either. But, I have seen these used for this purpose on rural property. Seems like a fad currently.

Actually the containers are quite useful, impervious to water, and about as safe a place as you can find to store expensive tools. I've seen one used as a workshop.

I've never had one, but they are a cheap alternative to building a cabin, esp. if you're just using one for very short periods, say a weekend in which you expect to have good outdoor weather while there. Living in one, ack, that would give me claustrophobia, though I have seen some set up like a cabin with even a window or two added.

A man, his wife, and a child in one 8x40? Something doesn't sound right about that. It's a really oddball idea. Like someone's not using their noggin.

Does anyone know what brand of cell phone Bobby's was, and which company provided their service?

We can then call one or both and ask about the calls registering Bristo instead of vmail. I'd be more than happy to do it.

Thanks for the video link, mtrooper. I guess I was looking for some type of drilling rig. But I just don't see one. Maybe the rigs are different when drilling for gas.

At 1:08 minutes, on the video, it shows what looks to be a water tank on the right. It dosen't look like the one shown on the ID program.

Mtrooper, do you have any information as to when the equipment was disassembled? I know it's a long shot.

Thanks SuziQ--You know all this time I have been picturing one container sitting on a mountain.You learn something everyday.

They may have had a vision of something like the container homes on this link.This sure could explain why they were interested in property that had old well sites on them.You can"t believe the money it would save if they had a large level location already dozed and ready to start a foundation to stack and arrange some containers for a home!!!You know there isn"t power up there but there would be solar.

I too had no idea what could be done with containers! I pictured a box.. that's it. Hummm.....

Those container homes are pretty cool. I think I would've liked the Jamisons; they seem sort of quirky and free-spirited.

As far as them taking pics of the wells, if they were looking to live up there, maybe they were going to find out from the state regulatory agency if the wells were active or abandoned, and, if abandoned, if they had been properly abandoned. In Tx, if a well hasn't been properly abandoned and there's equipment and an empty hole and stuff just sitting out there, eventually the state will come along and clean it up. I would assume that Oklahoma has a state-funded clean-up program as well. That way they could get the wells off of their property if they weren't in use.

Thanks SuziQ--You know all this time I have been picturing one container sitting on a mountain.You learn something everyday.

They may have had a vision of something like the container homes on this link.This sure could explain why they were interested in property that had old well sites on them.You can"t believe the money it would save if they had a large level location already dozed and ready to start a foundation to stack and arrange some containers for a home!!!You know there isn"t power up there but there would be solar.

BBM. That makes alot of sense!

Ok, so it had been bugging me forever that Madyson was in Namus, but not Bobby or Sherilynn. I swear I put them into Namus a while back. But they were still not showing up. So I did it again last week, still not active on Namus. What are the chances we can get star to submit a DNA sample?

I am not sure when the tank and equipment were taken. I believe it was reclaimed by the company. I am not sure what company it was. I would think Chesapeake, they own the majority of the wells up there IIRC. I know it was not there in may when I was there. Since the Jamisons went missing in October, then came winter, I would think early spring Aprilish?

Ok, so it had been bugging me forever that Madyson was in Namus, but not Bobby or Sherilynn. I swear I put them into Namus a while back. But they were still not showing up. So I did it again last week, still not active on Namus. What are the chances we can get star to submit a DNA sample?

I am not sure when the tank and equipment were taken. I believe it was reclaimed by the company. I am not sure what company it was. I would think Chesapeake, they own the majority of the wells up there IIRC. I know it was not there in may when I was there. Since the Jamisons went missing in October, then came winter, I would think early spring Aprilish?

Maybe if the ME office asked her, she might. She said she would do anything to get her kids back.

I was going through the forum archives of this website; http://www.radioreference.com/, and was very surprised there was NO reference of the missing Jamison family.

Yes, Chesapeake does own lots of wells up on the mountain. In fact, Chesapeake and Unit Petroleum Inc. are involved with the well where the Jamisons truck was found.

I will continue to search for the answer about the equipment.

NaMus:
I have called the case manager on cases before, to see what the problem could be.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6220/9/
Madyson's NaMus page. Although I am sure you have this.

Mtrooper, we do have a friend at the Oklahoma ME's office. I have to go back and find which thread it's on. He said if we ever needed anything, just let him know.

The ME's name is Tim Dwyer. His email is, <t_dwyer@ocmeokc.state.ok.us>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members