OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gps on phone. Always has been. That's how the FBI found the rock where madysons picture was taken. Used gps off of phone. I know the sheriff spoke to the church people, but I don't think he ever considered them a suspect. I know that they had looked at other properties, but I don't think they looked at any others that day. I don't think anyone knows for sure how long they were up there for. We know roundabout what time the Jamisons house, what time they stopped at the gas station, and what time they got to the mountain. But no one knows when they left. My brain just started singing welcome to the hotel California... Something about the line you can never leave...

The location of where the truck was found is where they were looking at property.

But were they in the Piney Acre's area, Pittsburg county?

This is important!
I'm confused. Sheriff Beauchamp is not the sheriff of Pittsburg County, but he is the local LE in charge of the investigation. ?

Yes, sheriff Beauchamp is the sheriff of Latimer county.

The location of where the truck was found is where they were looking at property.

Yes but it is not the location that they looked hardest or longest at. The ID show and media reports that being a different location that day. The sheriff says something to the effect they spent most of that day at another location and I have not heard where that location is other then "near " the other property. It may be on the threads but I dont remember reading it.

It ws stated that they looked at two pieces of property that day. I wondered if they looked at both properties both days ,or just the one where the truck was found on the first day and the other one and returned to the truck location the following day.

I think the spray paint answers that for me.

b- Bobby was on the phone that morning with a woman who lives up on the mountain. Bobby was given her number by the guy owning property adjacent to the land they were looking at. I am not sure the exact time the video footage was shot. I don't think the time stamp was accurate. If you go to the SARX link, it has the phone call records.

2- The property owners live in a different state, no where near OK. They bought the property years earlier (I want to say online..like ebay?). They have never been up to the property, bought it with the hopes of hunting/ recreation but had never made it up there. The owners had the property listed a couple different places. I know they had a add on vflyer which is a realestate marketing place, and on Landsofamerica.com. Bobby initially contacted the land owner for directions and more information. !

I hated snipping but I wanted to ask the question

If the land owner had never been to the land before. How did he know the neighbors phone number?
My friend owns lands he has never been too and he does not know his neighbors as you dont learn the information on ebay . Unless the land owners bought the land from The Woman on ebay and then it is still kinda like the neighbors owns it.

Thank you for your reply. Did they find the brown suitcase? Do you know how many times they went back and forth, and did the little girl do that too? Are they doing DNA testing on the skull they found in the mountain? It may not matter in that area, but do they have a sexual offender registry in that state? Can you pull them up by zipcode/address? Stike the last two. I did a search in the county and there are several offenders listed in that very area. I would call on some probation officers to make some home visits to these registered sex offenders that are in the area. See if they are very close to the area, would have a reason to be in the area. Dont mean to keep harping on the horrible scenerio, but lets not forget Jaycee Dugard. Living rural is the perfect place to keep someone without being noticed. Especially a small child. I would be checking basements, rain cellars, and several hundred feet in the surrounding area of the home. Remember the case where the guy kept the gal in an old well he had renovated in the woods? The girl finally escaped.

But were they in the Piney Acre's area, Pittsburg county?

This is important!

Is there a waffle house in pittsburg? LOL.

This whole case and the only thing I know for sure is that someone who was at the scene of that abandon truck was at a damn waffle house sometime after waffle house changed their cups.

Yes, Sheriff Beauchamp is the sheriff of Latimer county.
Are you able to elaborate on the possible importance of Pittsburg County?
I may have misunderstood your post.

The truck was found in Latimer County, thus why Beauchamp has the responsibility of the investigation.

Cassie, all I can say is, I think the Jamisons truck was dumped on Panola mountain by the people who took them.

This is only my opinion.

Are you able to elaborate on the possible importance of Pittsburg County?
I may have misunderstood your post.

The truck was found in Latimer County, thus why Beauchamp has the responsibility of the investigation.

Yes, the truck was found in Latimer county, but that dosen't mean the crime was commited there.

Someone questioned why Sherilyn's journal was in the truck. It could very well have been put there by the people who took the Jamisons. All they had to do was go back to the Jamisons house, in the middle of the night and take it.

I would really like to know if the Jamisons had lights on the outside of their home? Could the security cameras capture someone entering their house after dark?

Cassie, all I can say is, I think the Jamisons truck was dumped on Panola mountain by the people who took them.

This is only my opinion.
I agree.

Again, I must have misunderstood your earlier post.

Ok, no word back on my unanswered questions.

Yes the house was cleaned by Star before the camera crews arrived. She had already given away most of Madysons clothing, which I find weird. Didn't give away Bobby or Sherilyns stuff, but Madysons. I guess the lady that helped her clean the house took a bunch of the clothes (maybe she has a girl her age?)

Yes Bobby had a boat, and had just put in a dock, and shall I say a VERY EXPENSIVE one at that.

I can not begin to make sense why they wanted to move to the sticks. They were both very much into TV, Internet, telephone....Electricity for that matter. I am not sure how Sherilyn would have ever agreed to that. I understand them wanting to get away from it all after the threats from Bob Sr., the childs protective services complaint, etc. I am still very confused about the whole having money problems. I wish Oriah could get us the date off the SS check. The best I can figure is they were having $$ problems while they were waiting for the back pay to come in. But it is not like they had cut back to try to conserve money. They had 2 cars and a truck, and a multitude of other things that could have been sold if they were hard up. They had the time shares, had been on vacations. The had multiple bank accounts, Sherilyn shuffled $$ around, and at one time took Bobbys name off of one of the accounts.

I think they didn't release the other names because they are not suspects. The neighbor had his slabs professionally poured a month before the Jamisons even knew that the property was listed.

My shortlist is..
The uncle.
The Boarder
The Ex
and The church people.

Can you tell me whether the boxes loaded into the pickup truck were
still there when the vehicle was found? If not, any idea what became of them? Thanks.

Gps on phone. Always has been. That's how the FBI found the rock where madysons picture was taken. Used gps off of phone. I know the sheriff spoke to the church people, but I don't think he ever considered them a suspect. I know that they had looked at other properties, but I don't think they looked at any others that day. I don't think anyone knows for sure how long they were up there for. We know roundabout what time the Jamisons house, what time they stopped at the gas station, and what time they got to the mountain. But no one knows when they left. My brain just started singing welcome to the hotel California... Something about the line you can never leave...

I'm new to this and have been following as best I can, please be patient if I ask a question already answered.

MTrooper, you say LE doesn't know when the Jamison's left the mountain...but they do know if they returned home (previous mentioned video surveillance) or if they checked into a motel. If both these options turned up nothing, then that tells me the Jamisons did not leave the mountain. That would explain their coats and shoes in the truck.. I know that when I am on a car journey, I do take my coat, shoes off. Perhaps, they parked for the night, and someone was threatened by them, which would also explain why there was no trace of them outside the truck.

Also, LE doesn't always provide the public with iall nformation available , at times they "leave something" out, so when a susupect or person of interest does pop up, they have info not previously reported to bait them with...something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro