OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed Niki posted the name of the handyman on a discussions thread on the find the jamisons FB page. Hope that helps. Wink wink.

More OK ME news, as nothing's particularly happening Jamisons-wise, I note
Interim Chief M.E.: Unfinished Autopsy Reports Will No Longer Be Released
---
"If there is a problem with that and I have to go to jail over it, so be it," said [Interim Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew] Sibly. "I would have no problem going to jail with a clear conscious."
---

depressingly more at
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13686219

1. What is it with jail and the OK ME's office? They go together like toast and butter.
2. Note that the finished autopsy of the hunting victim (above) took over a year to release.

Is there anyway they can be scamming life insurance companies like that. Just wondering.

And, in news from around the general region, from around the time the Jamisons went missing,

WILBURTON — A Hartshorne man who was killed while deer hunting had methamphetamine and amphetamine in his blood, according to an autopsy report released Tuesday.

John A. Morgan, 43, was shot and killed Oct. 24, 2009, while hunting with Jack Zearley in the Gowen Mountain area.
---
http://newsok.com/hartshorne-hunter...l-examiner-says/article/3523733#ixzz18E2meGsL
john anthony morgan was a very good friend of mind. he had a beautiful wife and lovely babies. he used to talk about painting up the vw jesus bus and taking his family far away from there. rip john anthony and god bless dm and the babies.

More OK ME news, as nothing's particularly happening Jamisons-wise, I note
Interim Chief M.E.: Unfinished Autopsy Reports Will No Longer Be Released
---
"If there is a problem with that and I have to go to jail over it, so be it," said [Interim Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew] Sibly. "I would have no problem going to jail with a clear conscious."
---

depressingly more at
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13686219

1. What is it with jail and the OK ME's office? They go together like toast and butter.
2. Note that the finished autopsy of the hunting victim (above) took over a year to release.
bbm i am so glad they finally released it, but i was hoping it would say something different. i am sure there was no real investigation done.

Maybe a dumb idea, but for some reason when I read here I keep thinking about Witness Protection Program.

I must say, the Topix/Eufaula Jamisons thread has been hopping these last several days.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p80

Boy your not kidding WFG!!

I am not familiar with time shares at all and wonder how they work?The Jamisons were supposed to have several so I wondered where they were.Do other people stay there when your not there?I know it has been stated that they havn"t been to any of them since their disappearance but are they still in use or what has happened to them?

Boy your not kidding WFG!!

I am not familiar with time shares at all and wonder how they work?The Jamisons were supposed to have several so I wondered where they were.Do other people stay there when your not there?I know it has been stated that they havn"t been to any of them since their disappearance but are they still in use or what has happened to them?

I wonder the same thing about their home in Eufaula.

After a little research I find that time shares are not that great of a deal.I read where several people that own or have owned them sure don"t recommend them at all.I just thought that might tie them to certain persons but they are most often shared with total strangers and you get very little time in them each year.

BUT!! You know if they had several in key locations that would be a place to conduct business for short periods of time and be on the move!!

I don't think there are any dumb ideas at this point.

I doubt this would be a WPP case. WPP wouldn't leave a pet behind, abandoned. They usually make people 'dissapear' but they would tie up the strings.

OK- I tried to lay it out better.

On 10/7 there were multiple calls on Bobbie’s cell phone 18 to be exact.
9:18 AM, Bobby checked his voicemail,
9:19 AM Bobby called a number that I am unable to identify and spoke for 37 minutes
9:26 AM received a call waiting call at spoke with them for 31 minutes (I am thinking maybe a 3 way call?) *both were Eufaula area numbers.
2:41 PM Bobby checked his voice mail
12:42 PM Bobby called the church family and spoke for 11 min.
1:38 PM Bobby placed a call to the land owners that live out of state (2 minutes).
1:40 PM Bobby called they back again for 2 more minutes.
1:55 PM Bobby checked his voice mail.
1:56 PM Bobby checked his voicemail
1:58 PM Bobby called the mystery Eufaula number (1 min.)
1:59 PM Bobby called his voicemail
2:02 PM Bobby called back the mystery Eufaula number (1min.).
2:06 PM Bobby called back the land owners (1min.). The land owners then called him 2:07 PM Land owners called Bobby (3min.)
2:15 PM Land owners called Bobby (2min.).
2:16 PM Bobby appears to have tried to call the lady that lives on the mountain but misdialed? One of the numbers is not right, but all the rest are (1min.).
2:18 PM Bobby calls property owners (1 min.)
9:18 PM.Bobby called his voicemail

On 10/8-
8:09AM Bobby calls lady on mountain (101min.)

*it gets a bit weird here but I will do my best. So every time Bobby had dialed voice mail up until now the phone record shows VMAIL.

1:50 PM it looks like bobby dials voice mail )it has his number in the number called like all the other VMAIL calls, but instead of saying VMAIL it says BRISTO OK.

10/12. Same weirdness with the calls, they all look like he called to check his voicemail, but they are listed differently.
6:00PM BRISTO OK
8:00PM Incoming call
8:50PM incoming call
8:51PM BRISTO OK.

10/13-
5:27 PM incoming call.

I'm new here and want to say hello to everyone! I watched the show on ID, searched it and ended up here. I think I have read all the threads here (not sure cause I kinda started in the middle) and this cell phone activity on the 12 th really has me baffeled. Is there anyone that can explain this BRISTO OK stuff and can you ckeck your VMail without your cell phone in your hand? TIA and thanks for all the info here! It sure took a while to get caught up!

Hi WSDinWV, and welcome to WS and, most particularly, the wild & wooly world of the Jamisons thread!

:Welcome-12-june:

I doubt this would be a WPP case. WPP wouldn't leave a pet behind, abandoned. They usually make people 'dissapear' but they would tie up the strings.

I agree. I just want to encourage the flow of all ideas. But, WPP doesn't really fit for several reasons.

PROS: No reward offered. Child's clothes given away.

CONS: Like you said, allot of loose ends left for a WPP case. No, evidence of a purpose for WPP. It sure doesn't seem that these people were big time crime players. Would WPP care about small time crimes if there were really any small time crimes. There really hasn't been any evidence for any crimes by the Jamisons that we know of. $32,000 left in the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02