OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog could either jump the seats and jump the dashboard if she started out in the backseat....or not make it at all to the front seat- thus no water. Or was in the front seat to begin with and then be able to get back up onto the seat. And the console. And the dash.

Someone needs to make up their mind, kwim?

ETA: don't forget about the chips on the dash......

I'm just saying I don't think she could have jumped from the back, to the front.

Also, about the FOIA. It just dosen't seem right we have to be one of few, in order to get information from the government. FOIA is there for everyone...not just a select few. :waitasec:

I'm just saying I don't think she could have jumped from the back, to the front.

Also, about the FOIA. It just dosen't seem right we have to be one of few, in order to get information from the government. FOIA is there for everyone...not just a select few. :waitasec:

Oh little.... I meant that somewhat tongue-in-cheek. FOIA IS there. That's just the best way to work it to an individuals' advantage in instances like this, IMO. Know what I mean?

ETA: serious question here: what makes you think she couldn't have jumped from the back to the front? There's basically a staircase of junk, clothing, etc for her to walk up....

Ok, I take some of that back. I forgot that Madyson's car seat was in the truck. I assume it was in the back seat. The dog could have gotten on Madyson's seat and made a flying leap too the dash!

Oh little.... I meant that somewhat tongue-in-cheek. FOIA IS there. That's just the best way to work it to an individuals' advantage in instances like this, IMO. Know what I mean?

Oh, Oriah!!! Yes, I know what you mean. I think, anyways.

Still frustrating, huh!

Oh, Oriah!!! Yes, I know what you mean. I think, anyways.

Still frustrating, huh!

I know! truly, I do.

Things might change when FOIA realizes that if they release info to whomever under the act itself..then it'll eventually get posted online for all to see.

Which may be swift in coming.:)

Woohoo success at last...was wondering if I was ever going to be able to get registered to post on this forum !!! Just would like to say that I have been following this case since last July and have spent hours upon hours reading all the info I can find and trying to make sense of it all !!! I do have some ideas and hope to be able to add some helpful suggestions !!! I see that this forum if totally different from Topix (thank God) and is the place to be to have some adult discussions about this missing family.

"Which may be swift in coming." Really???

Well if 'swift' translates into April for you, then yes. ;)
That's when I am (personally) finished with holding onto FOIA acquired info- and when I am planning the search at this point.

Woohoo success at last...was wondering if I was ever going to be able to get registered to post on this forum !!! Just would like to say that I have been following this case since last July and have spent hours upon hours reading all the info I can find and trying to make sense of it all !!! I do have some ideas and hope to be able to add some helpful suggestions !!! I see that this forum if totally different from Topix (thank God) and is the place to be to have some adult discussions about this missing family.

Welcome granny5500!!

And please share all ideas you have...this case has frustrated many of us for quite some time, but we persist in seeking answers on many different levels. :)

Ok, I take some of that back. I forgot that Madyson's car seat was in the truck. I assume it was in the back seat. The dog could have gotten on Madyson's seat and made a flying leap too the dash!

Madyson's car/booster seat was in the right rear passenger seat. Not a cheap or improperly secured one either, may I add.
IMO, someone cared about this child and had some money to do so.

The dog would have been able to go from footwell to seat to car seat to console then to dash- no doubt in my mind. Or else the dog would have been able to use the 'staircase' of junk that was piled in the the backseat of the vehicle to quite literally walk across from the backseat to the front console and front seat. Where it would have found the water (in the front right footwell), the hotdogs (in the cooler?), and the popcorn on the dash.

If the dog was in the backseat to begin with.

And in case anyone is wondering why I am taking a second (1000?) look at the dog story, it's because I have a new puppy. And I road tested again.

Same results.

Welcome granny5500!!

And please share all ideas you have...this case has frustrated many of us for quite some time, but we persist in seeking answers on many different levels. :)

Thank you...will do my best to help in any way I can. BTW...I agree with you about the dog...just doesn't make any sense how that dog could have survived 10 days in a truck with the windows rolled up !!!

Welcome to WS and the Missing Jamisons discussion, Granny 5500. Please do share what you think happened.

Welcome to WS and the Missing Jamisons discussion, Granny 5500. Please do share what you think happened.

Like the rest of you, my thoughts on what happened to them changes with each new revelation. I really thought at first that it was a drug related "hit", but with the last couple of things...phone activity on the 12th and the fact that Sherilyn tried to commit suicide shortly before they disappeared, leads me to the conclusion that it really could be a murder/suicide gone bad !!!! Lots of times a parent/spouse will kill their children/family to "save" them from the evils of the world with the idea that they will then commit suicide themselves and then cannot finish it. I think there is a possibility that one Jamison parent is still alive, my guess would be Bobby. I only hope that I am wrong and they are all alive and well somewhere laughing at the rest of us !!!

Mazie did eat her own feces, and apparently she still does. Iirc she did this as a puppy as well. There was still water in the cooler, so she at least got her fill. As far as evidence of urine, I am not sure. There was so much clothing and other stuff in the truck that it might be hard to see in pictures. I would imagine it would still stink.

BBM

I remember way back seeing a list of things found in the truck, but don't remember it being a huge amount. Was the clothing enough to have a change of clothes for a few days or a month? What about the clothes Madyson had on that seemed to be too small? Were these clothes that they were using or were they being taken to Goodwill?
What other stuff was found in the truck that would have filled up the back seat?

I had not heard that the truck was stinking when it was found. What kind of smell - from the dog, food, stale smoke, pot, decomposition?

The Jamisons are listed on Nancy Graces CNN ireport. Nancy Grace is asking for stories on missing people to be featured on her new show. I hope the Jamisons finally make it on her show. Heres the link. http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-542015 Maybe if enough people view the page, the producers might take notice.

BBM

I remember way back seeing a list of things found in the truck, but don't remember it being a huge amount. Was the clothing enough to have a change of clothes for a few days or a month? What about the clothes Madyson had on that seemed to be too small? Were these clothes that they were using or were they being taken to Goodwill?
What other stuff was found in the truck that would have filled up the back seat?

I had not heard that the truck was stinking when it was found. What kind of smell - from the dog, food, stale smoke, pot, decomposition?

If it was my list, it was relatively long. And I left out some items on top of that!

There's no mention of the truck stinking when found. All of the items listed are taken from evidence photos, and most of the items are now either lost, or allegedly in a storage facility.
Helpful, huh?

Like the rest of you, my thoughts on what happened to them changes with each new revelation. I really thought at first that it was a drug related "hit", but with the last couple of things...phone activity on the 12th and the fact that Sherilyn tried to commit suicide shortly before they disappeared, leads me to the conclusion that it really could be a murder/suicide gone bad !!!! Lots of times a parent/spouse will kill their children/family to "save" them from the evils of the world with the idea that they will then commit suicide themselves and then cannot finish it. I think there is a possibility that one Jamison parent is still alive, my guess would be Bobby. I only hope that I am wrong and they are all alive and well somewhere laughing at the rest of us !!!

Wouldn't that be nice? If so- Jamison's- please let me know before we put a lot of time, money, and effort into a ground search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro