OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Sleuth-kateers, I thought that, if only I could recover from my sinus infection (which I am, if slowly), you guys would have this whole shenanigan wrapped up to be presented to wfgodot as part of his "Christmas in Late January" haul!

Ah well, we'll solve it, and I did have good and entertaining fun reading the posts I missed. And welcome to WS, granny5500!

Okay, Sleuth-kateers, I thought that, if only I could recover from my sinus infection (which I am, if slowly), you guys would have this whole shenanigan wrapped up to be presented to wfgodot as part of his "Christmas in Late January" haul!

Ah well, we'll solve it, and I did have good and entertaining fun reading the posts I missed. And welcome to WS, granny5500!

Glad to see you're recovering wfgodot. But I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your infections to yourself- I'm now stricken with the same, which I believe you virtually passed to me via the web, simply out of spite- because I did not get your Christmas gift out as promised. ;)

Don't you have a birthday or something in April??

I have been thinking wfgodot must be on a sunny beach somewhere having a cool one but it sounds like you have had the sniffles!Glad your back and feeling some what better!!!!!

I have been thinking wfgodot must be on a sunny beach somewhere having a cool one but it sounds like you have had the sniffles!Glad your back and feeling some what better!!!!!

I was beginning to think wfgodot had locked himself in his vehicle with Bobbles, a bag of chips, a package of hotdogs, and some melty ice for ten days..... and perished.

I was beginning to think wfgodot had locked himself in his vehicle with Bobbles, a bag of chips, a package of hotdogs, and some melty ice for ten days..... and perished.

No, though it does sound quite appealing! Except for the bit after the final conjunction, that is!

I did force myself to go to dear ol' WalMart awhile ago - braving the freezing temperatures and an unfortunately very mild batch of snow flurries (no storyline there, rats) to pick up a couple Rx's.

And no, C-Bar, I can only wish on the warm beach and cold suds. All I had was a wobbly futon filled with cheese popcorn I'd dropped on the way to my mouth. One knows one has a.) a sinus infection and b.) a reclusive lifestyle when rounding up the various popcorn spills, and then eating them hungrily, constitues a day well spent, lol.

Sorry, Oriah, about that sinus infection transmittal. I was trying to hit the caps lock but, unfortunately, I missed that one and wound up hitting the 'submit: plague' key right next to it.

Nothing new in the Tulsa World - which I stood in line reading, then put back - about our Jamisons today. And no, no Jamisons out at WalMart once again.

But it still wouldn't surprise me.

No, though it does sound quite appealing! Except for the bit after the final conjunction, that is!

I did force myself to go to dear ol' WalMart awhile ago - braving the freezing temperatures and an unfortunately very mild batch of snow flurries (no storyline there, rats) to pick up a couple Rx's.

And no, C-Bar, I can only wish on the warm beach and cold suds. All I had was a wobbly futon filled with cheese popcorn I'd dropped on the way to my mouth. One knows one has a.) a sinus infection and b.) a reclusive lifestyle when rounding up the various popcorn spills, and then eating them hungrily, constitues a day well spent, lol.

Sorry, Oriah, about that sinus infection transmittal. I was trying to hit the caps lock but, unfortunately, I missed that one and wound up hitting the 'submit: plague' key right next to it.

Nothing new in the Tulsa World - which I stood in line reading, then put back - about our Jamisons today. And no, no Jamisons out at WalMart once again.

But it still wouldn't surprise me.

wfgodot, I'm now somewhat... concerned... about your.... alleged "sinus infection." And your interest in this case. And your Okieness. And your preference for cheese popcorn. And your reclusive nature. And your trips to "Wal Mart" to allegedly "fill Rx's."

If you are Bobby or Sherilyn Jamison, would you just come clean already??????

:floorlaugh:

wfgodot, I'm now somewhat... concerned... about your.... alleged "sinus infection." And your interest in this case. And your Okieness. And your preference for cheese popcorn. And your reclusive nature. And your trips to "Wal Mart" to allegedly "fill Rx's."

If you are Bobby or Sherilyn Jamison, would you just come clean already??????

:floorlaugh:

All right, I'll confess. I have joined a prostuit gang!

I'm still, what - still weirded out, I guess, regarding what will come to be known as, in the literature of our pursuit of the missing trio, "Snippet #2":

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

The scrambled misspellings and dire grammar aren't what bother me - indeed, they make me respect Bobby's ability to function in a world where written communication counts; I guess what bothers me is that Oriah's Thread #5 post definitely underscored the idea that Sherilyn wears/wore the pants in that family. And, with various other known facts, that is unsettling, even sinister somehow.

I'm still, what - still weirded out, I guess, regarding what will come to be known as, in the literature of our pursuit of the missing trio, "Snippet #2":

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

The scrambled misspellings and dire grammar aren't what bother me - indeed, they make me respect Bobby's ability to function in a world where written communication counts; I guess what bothers me is that Oriah's Thread #5 post definitely underscored the idea that Sherilyn wears/wore the pants in that family. And, with various other known facts, that is unsettling, even sinister somehow.

I knew it!

(Oh, and I concur. Wholeheartedly.)

What it does for me is distrust every source of information I've acquired.

It's about time you came clean, wfg! Now we know why you're at Walmart all the time.

I, too, believe Sherilyn wears (wore) the pants in the family. I'm also toying with the thought that Bobby is most likely dead. That would account for the money being left in the truck. He was the only one who knew it was there.

I think Sherilyn and Madyson ran away with the help of the church family.

Of course, my opinion only (just for today).

Oriah-In regards to the ground search you are planning in April may I ask how you will lay out and plan it?
Will you lay out GPS cords in ? feet grids and search out a certain distance and then methodically search in all directions?
Will you search the area where the truck was found and as well where they supposedly spent most of their time?Boy i"m a curious cuss aren"t I??Not nosey just interested in the procedure that professionals use!!!

Will you search and clear all Wal Marts close by before starting on the mountain?LOL--Sorry couldn"t resist!! Oh never mind about Wally World as WFG and I have already covered that aspect!!HA

It's about time you came clean, wfg! Now we know why you're at Walmart all the time.

I, too, believe Sherilyn wears (wore) the pants in the family. I'm also toying with the thought that Bobby is most likely dead. That would account for the money being left in the truck. He was the only one who knew it was there.

I think Sherilyn and Madyson ran away with the help of the church family.

Of course, my opinion only (just for today).

Agreed, the most probable scenario regarding the "left of their own accord" theory would probably be as you say: one parent + the child, and not all three together.

Me, I'm still considering the "toxic gases escaped from leaky well; well people showed up, found the bodies, thought 'Oh no! Now what?'; 'now what' meant their disposing of the bodies at another site, away from their drilling property" approach that I stole in part from Topix.

Oriah-In regards to the ground search you are planning in April may I ask how you will lay out and plan it?
Will you lay out GPS cords in ? feet grids and search out a certain distance and then methodically search in all directions?
Will you search the area where the truck was found and as well where they supposedly spent most of their time?Boy i"m a curious cuss aren"t I??Not nosey just interested in the procedure that professionals use!!!

Will you search and clear all Wal Marts close by before starting on the mountain?LOL--Sorry couldn"t resist!! Oh never mind about Wally World as WFG and I have already covered that aspect!!HA

To briefly answer your question- yes to most of the above. I am only interested in the mountain itself right now- the access roads and the property and surrounding properties where the truck was found specifically; as well as several areas of interest that were not even searched to begin with.
I don't consider any of the areas searched, 'cleared.'

I have already entirely gridded out using GPS coords the areas to be searched. Maps of each specific grid area are already made. Each area will be methodically searched on foot with HRD dogs. Any evidence found will be flagged as such, and any hits from dogs will be flagged as well, with what the alert was and who made it under what conditions. This will include not only the ground but foliage such as trees etc as well as sinkholes etc. It is gridded in essentially 10-foot increments. That means 10 feet in each direction, including up and down. That's what we consider 'cleared.' As each individual section of the mainframe grid is 'cleared', it will be marked as such. Areas not marked at the end of a day will need to be re-searched.

One can get a feel for the tedious nature of this type of search.

I am glad you included the up and down part in your description. Me beinging an abstract thinker and all.

Putty in someones hands wfgodot, thats what you said Bobby would be. So with an back injury added to the already dependant lifestyle Bobby was living plus the extra daily issues that did or didnt come up.

I can imagine it had to wear on his natural endorphies and cause him to be more tolerent of behavior and create a willingness to work out issues that certainly were more motivated than maizy after chips.
He needed Sherilyn. For lots of things and I can see where he would not be feeling useful.

Then we have a woman who has not been very attached to the relationships of her past. Who is not used to working things are and sticking in relationships past her issues. She seems to want to refresh her life every so often and start new, and had wanted a divorce except now the relationship dynamics are way different. And she is Bi polar.

I dont know where I was going with that other then saying "it's complicated"

I am glad you included the up and down part in your description. Me beinging an abstract thinker and all.

Putty in someones hands wfgodot, thats what you said Bobby would be. So with an back injury added to the already dependant lifestyle Bobby was living plus the extra daily issues that did or didnt come up.

I can imagine it had to wear on his natural endorphies and cause him to be more tolerent of behavior and create a willingness to work out issues that certainly were more motivated than maizy after chips.
He needed Sherilyn. For lots of things and I can see where he would not be feeling useful.

Then we have a woman who has not been very attached to the relationships of her past. Who is not used to working things are and sticking in relationships past her issues. She seems to want to refresh her life every so often and start new, and had wanted a divorce except now the relationship dynamics are way different. And she is Bi polar.

I dont know where I was going with that other then saying "it's complicated"

Well-said. You got it exactly right.

They were a landslide waiting to happen, waiting for the right mountain.

Oriah-Thank You for taking the time to answer my question.I am very interested in how your team operates.Will you have other teams involved in this as to make the job some what easier on everyone?
I do understand the tedious nature of this kind of work and have a appreciation for it also!!This terrain will make staying on line VERY difficult even with the use of GPS!!As I stated the other day we spend a lot of time in very rough country,Rock faces,dense brush,and very steep hills which probably aren"t as tough as those in that area.The risk and difficulty factor goes up sharply. STAY SAFE!!

I would think you will approach this like this is the first search!!KWIM

Oriah-Thank You for taking the time to answer my question.I am very interested in how your team operates.Will you have other teams involved in this as to make the job some what easier on everyone?
I do understand the tedious nature of this kind of work and have a appreciation for it also!!This terrain will make staying on line VERY difficult even with the use of GPS!!As I stated the other day we spend a lot of time in very rough country,Rock faces,dense brush,and very steep hills which probably aren"t as tough as those in that area.The risk and difficulty factor goes up sharply. STAY SAFE!!

I would think you will approach this like this is the first search!!KWIM

It is definately a 'first search' situation, as far as I am concerned anyway.

If you are referring to staying on line as a 'line search'- such as a shoulder to shoulder search or arms width etc- no. That wouldn't be safe OR useful in this situation given the terrain, IMO.

By using GPS coords, I meant that we had already gridded out the search areas of interest according to the coordinates of the geography. I've already been out to the area, so I have a pretty good idea of the terrain. GPS coords change with elevation, so we factor in steep hills, drop offs, etc. That's the ten feet up down and all around that need to be cleared.
For example, when clearing a slope or drop off, your search area tends to narrow considerably because you have to factor in the elevation change. Kwim?

Dense brush is a pain (and probably the most tedious aspect of this type of search) but needs to be done. Hopefully in April, it will still be bare enough to not struggle with that. But lemme check my farmer's almanac for 2011 again, lol.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Hey,

Just wanted to drop in and thank Oriah for passing along the sinus funk! Who wants it next? Any one?

I can tell you the brush in May wasn't too bad, it was the heat and humidity that was not so fun. Then again, I am from Michigan, so I guess I should have bought a sauna and built up my tolerance .

I think in order to rule out that the Jamisons are on an extended vacation, we should divide and concur. First we will all go to walmart, do a quick search get some sun block and then hop on the next plane to some where warm. I am not up for Mexico, so I am thinking pan handle area of FL.

Slightly more serious note, I have no idea whats up with the dog. I give up. There was a ton of crap in the truck, including a life size (Madyson size) barbie doll. A carhart looking jacket (I am guessing Bobby's) a plaid blanket, what looks like a black duffel bag. Thats all I can see in the picture at least.

http://www.icanstalku.com/how.php#disable

There is a article on FOX News about our digital photos showing more than just our innocent pics.I know we already knew this by the cords of the rock where the picture of the little girl was taken.Were there other pics taken in those last few days or the evening before on the Blackberry?

Blackberry,Android,and IPhone are some that for sure Geo tag each and every picture.The website above is a place to learn how to disable Geo tagging these smart-phones if you want to

The news article tells about how would be thieves can get these Geo tags off your face book and twitter pages to steal your identity or track you down.

I wonder if each phone call is tagged for location on a Blackberry.

Did the Jameson's have a computer and was it checked for any possible online connections, such as lovers?
Perhaps a well covered up escape, but Im doubting that someone who hears voices and is bipolar is smart enough to stage the truck in the way she did. Leaving the dog, her purse, her money. Thats a well thought out disappearance, and even the smartest criminal wouldnt leave cash in their purse behind. I especially doubt an avid journal writer would leave her journal behind when it points to her anger at her husband, thus making her a suspect.

Could be though. If she pulled it off shes smarter than anyone gives her credit for.

Did the Jameson's have a computer and was it checked for any possible online connections, such as lovers?
Perhaps a well covered up escape, but Im doubting that someone who hears voices and is bipolar is smart enough to stage the truck in the way she did. Leaving the dog, her purse, her money. Thats a well thought out disappearance, and even the smartest criminal wouldnt leave cash in their purse behind. I especially doubt an avid journal writer would leave her journal behind when it points to her anger at her husband, thus making her a suspect.

Could be though. If she pulled it off shes smarter than anyone gives her credit for.

Ummm to the best of my knowledge, they did have a computer. As for whether or not it was checked forensically....opinions vary.

But I'm gonna go with a no on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member