OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wfgodot I meant no disrespect to Bobbles!It must have been my misspelling of Bobby's that got that started.My English and grammar are NOT GOOD to say the least.Spell check can't fix stupid!!!

Are you ready for blizzard number two or three?Oh man I am right in the middle of the 6 to 10 inch projection for Tuesday night and Wednesday.We still have a bunch on the ground and to make matters worse we got an inch of rain night before last.The pastures are terrible to put it mildly.

If they had a soft sided cooler that held water for that length of time I sure would like to know what brand!The only one I have that will hold for any length of time has a plastic liner.

Wfgodot have you come up with that new list of possibles??

No, no, C-bar, you spelled it right. I just read it wrong, and got a chuckle from my mistake. So I took the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion.

Definitely just a reenactment! They had a soft sided water cooler in the truck, it was unzipped per the people who were standing there while the deputy went through the truck that night. It had water in it, but the kind that comes after the ice in the cooler melts. There was also a partial case of walkway brand water in the bed of the truck. I will see about getting the FBI to print maizey and the empty hot dog wrapper. But I have first hand knowledge that most dogs do not care if they break the little re-sealable strip on the pack of hotdogs. Mine prefer the plastic wrap and all. I have left a pack of hotdogs on the counter, walked out to start the grill, and came back to no evidence that the hotdogs even existed. Well until the next day atleast.

The people who were there when the window was broken said as soon as the dog got out of the truck it pooped, then turned right back around and ate it. Hotdog wrapper is per star, I will see if I can confirm with someone who was actually there when they were going through the truck.

BBM:
Maizey's been printed, and prints are in evidence. Apparently her real name is Elvis, she was born in Tupelo, Mississsippi but currently lives in Memphis- and for further informational purposes, the hot dogs were actually peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwiches.

No wonder she eats her own poop. Tasty!

(Oh- I'm sorry. Did I just say that? Oriah shakes head sadly whilst going 'round the bend....)

BBM:
Maizey's been printed, and prints are in evidence. Apparently her real name is Elvis, she was born in Tupelo, Mississsippi but currently lives in Memphis- and for further informational purposes, the hot dogs were actually peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwiches.

(Oh- I'm sorry. Did I just say that? Oriah shakes head sadly whilst going 'round the bend....)

Oriah are you lost in the parking lot again??LOL

BBM:

Ok, clearly someone needs a stiff drink and some sleep. (Or maybe the stiff drink explains this post, lol.):great:

Ok, clearly someone needs a stiff drink and some sleep. (Or maybe the stiff drink explains this post, lol.):great:

If only! But your professional advice, sarx, is going to be taken extremely seriously. :goodpost:

Lol....I am lost in ineffeciency and evidence files. Do we have a parking lot thread for that??

Yes, there is a thread for that in the parking lot. It's called "You know you're SAR if....".

Yes, there is a thread for that in the parking lot. It's called "You know you're SAR if....".

That's right, HOW did I forget.... you know you're SAR when you contemplate a dog locked in a truck for days on end whist eating hotdogs and dry ice (how's that for a theory... just for SAG...cause there's no clarification on the ice. I mean....where's the empty plastic bag of ice...??) for days at a time, while still working the ground on local cases and trying to make sense of how people in these professional capacities can manage to lose such a tremendous amount of evidence....and still sleep and have the stiff drink at the same time?? Wait!!! Now I know the answer!

Chips!

All of us are driving in direction of multiple mental facilties. Is this some cosmic clue?

:silly::silly::silly:

All of us are driving in direction of multiple mental facilties. Is this some cosmic clue?

:silly::silly::silly:

YES!!!!!
We have clearly all decided that we cannot beat them, therefore we must join them. :waitasec:

Hey everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know I need to take an extended break from the forums for awhile. Will be back in a few months.

Keep up the great sleuthing, everyone!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know I need to take an extended break from the forums for awhile. Will be back in a few months.

You'll be missed, Oriah! Take care!

Take care Oriah you will be missed and we will look forward to your speedy return!!!!!

Oriah,

What ever you do....DONT EAT THE CHIPS!

SC Okla weather update.It has about stopped snowing here and the wind is sure blowing.It is 13 degrees so I figure the wind chill is zero or below.I may have 4 inches of snow.

I hope Wfgodot has power and is well.I think his part of the state has caught the worst of this one! I see that a place up that way got 25 inches of snow.Wfgodot are you buried under a drift???

SC Okla weather update.It has about stopped snowing here and the wind is sure blowing.It is 13 degrees so I figure the wind chill is zero or below.I may have 4 inches of snow.

I hope Wfgodot has power and is well.I think his part of the state has caught the worst of this one! I see that a place up that way got 25 inches of snow.Wfgodot are you buried under a drift???

Here I am! When I woke up this morning there were already five or six inches on the ground, and it snowed till past noon - I'd say we have a fresh 10"+ of it here. South of Jay (next county to the south of me) there were over 25" reported, almost two feet at Grand Lake, that sort of thing. I've never seen the likes of this past week or so (and hope never to see it again!).

I have a thought on why the Jamisons were in the Porum, Stigler area. They may have been returning the handyman's belongings to his sister's house, who lives in Stigler.

Someone mentioned in another forum, they noticed the Jamisons loading boxes into their truck. I didn't see it.

I have a thought on why the Jamisons were in the Porum, Stigler area. They may have been returning the handyman's belongings to his sister's house, who lives in Stigler.

Someone mentioned in another forum, they noticed the Jamisons loading boxes into their truck. I didn't see it.

Have you seen the entire video ? I didn't notice them loading boxes either, but I don't think the program showed the entire thing, plus how is anyone sure when it was shot since the time and date wasn't correct ??

One other thing...did I read correctly that the cooler that was in the truck was zipped up...don't think Maizy "the wonder dog" could have zipped it back up after she was finished drinking from it !!! Each new tidbit of info makes this case more puzzling !!!

My thoughts on the water in the cooler are if they left the truck with the dog there it most likely upset Madyson that she had to leave it there.We have heard that she took the dog everywhere.They may have left the cooler full of water to assure her it would be OK until they returned.Of course they never returned.I just bet Madyson even shared a wiener with the dog at times(I know my grand-daughter feeds wieners to her little dog)and she may have left the weiners for Maisey that day!!
The person or persons that detained them may have thought more of the dog than them and left the water and (The Chips) to sustain the dog until found....At this point Maisey is the only one that knows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member