OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm falling behind in my greeting chores!
:Welcome1:
Welcome to the perpetually perplexing Jamisons thread, eyestowardHeaven. Your always excellent insights are certainly welcome here - the questions you pose above are good ones. Wish I knew the answers.

Family involvement? If one follows the money in this case it would seem to lead only in one direction. But there are several different players who fit under the general umbrella of "family" in the case; if one asks "cui bono?", more than one person would have to raise his or her hand.

...and, in the continuing folly that passes for authority in the town of Eufaula,

Eufaula mayor steps down after arrest
---
Assistant District Attorney Crieg Rittenhouse told the Muskogee Phoenix on Friday that [Dean] Smith “no longer has any authority as mayor.” Rittenhouse says Smith has removed his name as a mayoral candidate and turned over the city's keys to Vice Mayor Greg Anderson. Smith will be paid until April 18.
---
So - would the "vice mayor" be the mayor in charge of the vice? Yes?

A bit of an unfortunate term, that, when it comes to Oklahoma politics.

(the rest at Daily Oklahoman link above)

Ok, my Okie friends- forget the weather. Walmart is equally as dangerous. Just stay home and safe. :(

I did in fact chance a trip to WalMart to pick up an Rx that was waiting for me. However, I did also stay out of the restroom.

As for weather - what weather? Warm and in the 40s today! Better than seasonable! I almost forgot myself and, as a result, nearly slid into a ditch, but what're a few patches of slushy ol' ice on the highway when all signs say Spring is just around the corner, lol. (The snow cover in my back yard is still around ten inches deep, so it'll be here awhile yet.)

Welcome to the perpetually perplexing Jamisons thread, eyestowardHeaven. Your always excellent insights are certainly welcome here - the questions you pose above are good ones. Wish I knew the answers.

Family involvement? If one follows the money in this case it would seem to lead only in one direction. But there are several different players who fit under the general umbrella of "family" in the case; if one asks "cui bono?", more than one person would have to raise his or her hand.

Hand up. Just cause I am tired and I love languages..let's rename this enire thread cui bono.

...and, in the continuing folly that passes for authority in the town of Eufaula,

Eufaula mayor steps down after arrest

So - would the "vice mayor" be the mayor in charge of the vice? Yes?

A bit of an unfortunate term, that, when it comes to Oklahoma politics.

(the rest at Daily Oklahoman link above)

True story: when running for 5th grade politics (I didn't win) I was strongly advised by my teacher against using the word 'vice' in my campaign posters.

I had no clue what he was talking about at the time.

I didn't win.

I now know why.

Enough said.

Thank you wfgodot, I will say the same of your insights, although times 10...

Admittedly, I had to look up "cui bono". To whose benefit:

Sherilyn
Bobby
Star
anyone involved in the will...whom I will now have to refresh my memory on

I still lean towards Bobby and Sherilyn having nothing to do with what happened to them. Just going about their day that day. But someone went to a lot of trouble to follow them up a mountain to abduct them. The phone activity on the 12th though - would someone really carry around the phone for awhile, then return it to the truck, taking a chance that someone would see them? Ok, going back to look over the posted phone info now!

Also included under the "family" umbrella: Sherilynn's several ex-husbands.

Did any stand to profit?

Was she in contact with one or more of them?

Was alimony involved?

(p.s. "cui bono" is one of the very few things I still retain from 9th grade Latin class!)

Going back to the video, I can almost swear I did see a 3rd person on there. I know others had mention this as well. What conclusion, if any, have we came up with on the 3rd person. Was there a 3rd person?

Good mornnniiiinnngggggg, Oklahoma! How's that thaw coming along? Did the little furry Pennsylvania critter not lie after all? (Sorry to say, but I still think he did. And at the very least...I think ya'll are going to get hit again. Hope I'm wrong.)

wfgodot- I notice you had to pick up another 'prescription' the other day. Hope you're feeling better.

Would anyone care to do a little research into the pharmacy and pharmacist used to fill the prescription bottles found in the truck?

Good mornnniiiinnngggggg, Oklahoma! How's that thaw coming along? Did the little furry Pennsylvania critter not lie after all? (Sorry to say, but I still think he did. And at the very least...I think ya'll are going to get hit again. Hope I'm wrong.)

wfgodot- I notice you had to pick up another 'prescription' the other day. Hope you're feeling better.

Would anyone care to do a little research into the pharmacy and pharmacist used to fill the prescription bottles found in the truck?

Oriah, I would be glad to help with the pharmacy information. I just need a starting point.

Oriah, I would be glad to help with the pharmacy information. I just need a starting point.

Thank you, little. I am out and about on a different case and don't have the file I need on me, but may be able to pull it up in a couple of hours- let me dig. I'll post it as soon as I find it, lol. Should've done that before asking
Thank you again! :)

ETA: if mtrooper has time to check in, they might have it as well.

I have about had it with that little furry bucktoothed varmint!!If your right and we get hit again i'm shooting the first varmint that looks like him!!Ha

I will do what I can to help research the bottle also.Was there more than one bottle?

Oriah, do you have a copy of the police report when the Jamisons first went missing?

I have about had it with that little furry bucktoothed varmint!!If your right and we get hit again i'm shooting the first varmint that looks like him!!Ha

I will do what I can to help research the bottle also.Was there more than one bottle?

Ahhhh....as I search my files I realize- how foolish of me! Because the first report I come upon is the search warrant executed on October 29th 2009 by the OSBI- (CR2009-0576), which lists only the following items collected from the vehicle:

-Latent finger and palm print impressions
-One girls' pink hooded sweatshirt Size 7/8 with Madyson written on tag
-One longsleeve maroon t-shirt, Eskimo Joe's Size XL
-Two girls boots
-SDA Certificate "Bobby Dale Jamison"
-Numerous papers with stains
-One roll of film
-Paint cans

There would appear to be a dearth of prescription bottles.... $32,000.... chips..... coolers..... hotdog wrappers... water bottles.... phones....
Yet somehow these items are in evidence photos taken by the SO.

This has already been posted upthread somewhere I believe; but let's once again mull this one over, folks, while we contemplate shooting furry little liars and Walmartians.

And while I try to find the dang file that has a shot of the prescriptions.

(ETA: Did I mention that warrants' reporting date was 11-1-2009?)

Ahhhh....as I search my files I realize- how foolish of me! Because the first report I come upon is the search warrant executed on October 29th 2009 by the OSBI- (CR2009-0576), which lists only the following items collected from the vehicle:

-Latent finger and palm print impressions
-One girls' pink hooded sweatshirt Size 7/8 with Madyson written on tag
-One longsleeve maroon t-shirt, Eskimo Joe's Size XL
-Two girls boots
-SDA Certificate "Bobby Dale Jamison"
-Numerous papers with stains
-One roll of film
-Paint cans

There would appear to be a dearth of prescription bottles.... $32,000.... chips..... coolers..... hotdog wrappers... water bottles.... phones....
Yet somehow these items are in evidence photos taken by the SO.

This has already been posted upthread somewhere I believe; but let's once again mull this one over, folks, while we contemplate shooting furry little liars and Walmartians.

And while I try to find the dang file that has a shot of the prescriptions.

(ETA: Did I mention that warrants' reporting date was 11-1-2009?)

Oriah, thank you for reposting this information. It really gets to be a pain having to go back and look through threads and posts for information.

Oriah what about the finger and palm prints?Were there any results as to who they belonged?Any that didn't match the Jamison's?

Oh and the roll of film.Had it been used?

I seem to remember something about rocks in the bed of the truck.If so were they comparable to the immediate area or from elsewhere?

If these questions have been answered several times before please forgive me!

Oriah what about the finger and palm prints?Were there any results as to who they belonged?Any that didn't match the Jamison's?

Oh and the roll of film.Had it been used?

I seem to remember something about rocks in the bed of the truck.If so were they comparable to the immediate area or from elsewhere?

If these questions have been answered several times before please forgive me!

Oh C-Bar HOW I wish I could answer that question! But when going off of actual OSBI info that can be verified.....there is precious little.

No forgiveness for you needed! I think the problem *may* lay within the investigative bodies through which all of this information was passed. Or not passed.

Depends on who you ask.

Hello my Okie friends.... looks like it's gotten positively Caribbean in your neck of the woods this week. Now you'll have mud everywhere- how pleasant!

An odd cross-over of an unrelated missing teens possible route of travel has got me to wondering if we ever checked traffic cams in Eufala. I feel vaguely like I did, but perhaps not all of them. Eufala seems to be a bit of a vortex.

Ya'll be careful with this warm up.
I think Eufala might be a land-locked Burmuda Triangle.

Oh C-Bar HOW I wish I could answer that question! But when going off of actual OSBI info that can be verified.....there is precious little.

No forgiveness for you needed! I think the problem *may* lay within the investigative bodies through which all of this information was passed. Or not passed.

Depends on who you ask.

Have you seen the rocks in the truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members