OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha tummy's a little queezy right now after reading about the headless woman....NOT only that we are awaiting the call from the doctor for the results of the latest catscan...not so patiently.

Fingers crossed for luck and prayers said in earnest for good news on the catscan.

As for the "headless woman" thing, yeah, it made me so queasy I didn't post it till a couple days after seeing it. Then I figured, ah, what the heck.

haha tummy's a little queezy right now after reading about the headless woman....NOT only that we are awaiting the call from the doctor for the results of the latest catscan...not so patiently.

One Sooner to another Sooner,My prayers are with you right now!!!!Not 2 years ago I sat next to a couple at Integris in OKC while MOMA had a CT SCAN.The woman wore a bandanna on her head.She told me to KEEP YOUR EYES OF THE CROSS!!! I will never forget that moment as long as I live!!

Please keep us posted!!!

Fingers crossed for luck and prayers said in earnest for good news on the catscan.

As for the "headless woman" thing, yeah, it made me so queasy I didn't post it till a couple days after seeing it. Then I figured, ah, what the heck.

Thank you wfg...that means a lot to us.

One Sooner to another Sooner,My prayers are with you right now!!!!Not 2 years ago I sat next to a couple at Integris in OKC while MOMA had a CT SCAN.The woman wore a bandanna on her head.She told me to KEEP YOUR EYES OF THE CROSS!!! I will never forget that moment as long as I live!!

Please keep us posted!!!

Thanks for that! (Sooner-C-Bar) We have a really good surgeon...just don't know how extensive the surgery will be right now...we have a pre-surgery apt. on March 2.

Alright now Wfgodot that Bobbles in the lap licking your face thing may cost me a good keyboard!!You do know it's Happy Hour don't you?C'mon man!Ha-Ha

Is all your white stuff gone yet?Did you make any snow ice-cream?

Alright now Wfgodot that Bobbles in the lap licking your face thing may cost me a good keyboard!!You do know it's Happy Hour don't you?C'mon man!Ha-Ha

Is all your white stuff gone yet?Did you make any snow ice-cream?

I can answer that! All our white stuff is gone and 72 degrees here....we never eat yellow snow....serradammit couldn't get off the deck to tinkle so we are going to have to do some power washing :great:

Oh man...I was watching the news to see what they reported about the headless woman.........but all I saw was a man reported having headaches for years and they just found he had a knife in his scull....huh?

I have always assumed the rocks were put in the back of the pick up to weigh down the rear end for traction up the mountain. The truck looked higher than normal off the ground. JMO.

But "who" put them in there is another question. Or maybe it was done with his Bobcat?

He had a bobcat? I cant believe I almost missed that.

Anybody have more information on the bobcat? Was it paid off ? where did he get it? used new, from a person or a bussiness ?
Was the bobcat sold or returned to the company due to payments or did he really own one?

Also I was wondering about the heavy machines on the mountain. And the most likely places to provide these types of machines in South-eastern Oklahoma?

Oh yeah what kinda of lawn mower did they have?

Oriah prayers are with you and team!! !I have been out working and just read the scary news of the accident!Hope the dogs are alright also I know how much they mean to you.

We will await hearing from you when your able and settled.

God Bless!!

Wfgodot,Little,or anyone have a update this morning on Oriah and Team?

Still Praying they are OK!!!!!

Wfgodot,Little,or anyone have a update this morning on Oriah and Team?

Still Praying they are OK!!!!!

Haven't heard anything to the contrary of everyone, human and animal, being A-OK, so no news is good news.

Going to keep this in the parking lot, so please look there. Sorry again.

Meth labs are never funny (except Oriah's)
I feel awful that I cannot help but find it amusing that this one was in the laundry room of a mature living apartment complex. I have this really weird twisted version of the movie cocoon playing in my head.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14065337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members