OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI has the SDA.
And I have always found this FOIA exemption:

<(b)(8) Contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions.
(b)(9) Geological and geophysical information and data, including maps concerning wells>

interesting in this case.

Why and how is/was she trying to file their taxes?

Yea ,it isnt like they had income to report this year.

The FBI has the SDA.
And I have always found this FOIA exemption:

<(b)(8) Contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions.
(b)(9) Geological and geophysical information and data, including maps concerning wells>

interesting in this case.

Why and how is/was she trying to file their taxes?

Because she is the guardian over all of them, so she felt that was part of her guardian obligations.

Because she is the guardian over all of them, so she felt that was part of her guardian obligations.

She was the guardian for their estate prior to their disappearance?

Yea ,it isnt like they had income to report this year.

I am not a tax expert by any stretch of the imagination...But in Michigan we have things like property tax credits, and home heat credits that you can file for. Most people collecting social security qualify.

I am not a tax expert by any stretch of the imagination...But in Michigan we have things like property tax credits, and home heat credits that you can file for. Most people collecting social security qualify.

You have to do things to get those credits, ya know fix a roof patch a hole. Missing people mostly dont make improvements on there homes. Nor do they heat them ,also I think they have to be living in the home. Not that I know for sure but you do at least have to do something.

The way the truck was parked there is not much of a chance that anyone was going to drive around it to go check the meter. And the well was not active and hadn't been in quite a long time.

I never saw the SDA certificate. I know the FBI had it last I knew. I was trying to help starlet get a hold of it because she needed it to file their taxes. The SS office was also less than helpful. Star was completely unaware of any back pay from disability, I think that they had just recently (within the last few months) got the back pay before they went missing.

No one knows if the truck was parked there the whole time!

Wow, not even one "they found 'em! in line at WalMart in front of wfgodot, buying spray paint!" story for April Fool's? The extent of my disappointment is vast.

No not until after they went missing.

This is partially where my confusion comes in.
Adults have the right to 'disappear' if they so choose.

Courts don't usually grant guardianship over estates when there is no evidence of guardianship being needed. :waitasec:

Why would one seek to file taxes on an estate where guardianship has been granted based on evidence of a crime that indicates the adults are deceased? And....please, OSBI, MSM.... is there or is there not any evidence?

I mean, I suppose there's some evidence of a dog being neglected, which is a crime in certain places.....but- but- but- what are we missing here??

Could it be that under these circumstances with being missing and in the certain length of time required by law to be considered deceased their affairs would indeed need a Guardian.

Then at the end of the waiting period(7 years?)there would be need of an executor of their affairs?I don't know just a guess!

Hi Everyone! Whew! I finally made it! Meaning, I started on the Jameson thread a few weeks ago and have finally made it to the present! I've been taking copious notes and have many questions and some points to ponder that I don't believe have been addressed but my apology if so. I will only mention a few for now as I don't want all of you rolling your eyes thinking, Man, this new poster is a RAMBLER! Okay, here we go.

- The missing .22 - I believe I read that Sherilyn carried this with her everywhere and purchased it from a Muskogee man. When was it purchased? After Bob Sr threatened them or before? Did Bobby own any guns, and if so, were they all accounted for in the home? Did they keep them in a locked cabinet? A holster was found in the glove box in the truck. Did this belong to S or B? Bobby was the primary driver of the truck, correct? I just find it strange that the holster would be in a different place than the gun (unless they were together and the gun removed and placed in someone's waistband?). Does OK have a concealed weapon's law? Maybe the gun was in the missing "briefcase". Next point.

- The missing "briefcase" - Can someone clairify what exactly was seen on the vidoetape that S brought out to the truck? Briefcase? Suitcase? Satchel? All could have different explanations as to their contents. Did S place this in the truck or the bed? If inside, in the back with Madyson or up front with them?

All for now.

Welcome to the Wild & Wacky World o' the Jamisons thread, mac6831.

Oriah are you still planning a search soon?I havn't read anything about it so I thought I would ask!

The grass is greening up the trees are budding and some have leafed out.I killed my first rattlesnake of the year last Friday.

It sounds like there was a gathering of some sort on the mountain last weekend by the talk on FB and another website.

Have you by any chance been in contact with local LE to see if he is actively working the case?

Oriah are you still planning a search soon?I havn't read anything about it so I thought I would ask!

The grass is greening up the trees are budding and some have leafed out.I killed my first rattlesnake of the year last Friday.

It sounds like there was a gathering of some sort on the mountain last weekend by the talk on FB and another website.

Have you by any chance been in contact with local LE to see if he is actively working the case?

Yes, still planning a search soon.

That was not us on the mountain. Bring on the rattlesnakes!
The weather is just about perfect. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members