GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cold blooded and remorseless. Hope they put him away for a long time.

I was so sure she was alive and being trafficked. That scenario was so much better than this one. :(
RIP Jaray.

So... They found her skull, correct? Why can't they do dentals to identify these remains?

They identified Hailey Dunn in 2-3 weeks, and IIRC they did DNA. So why are they taking so long?

So... They found her skull, correct? Why can't they do dentals to identify these remains?

They identified Hailey Dunn in 2-3 weeks, and IIRC they did DNA. So why are they taking so long?
Agreed, but perhaps they are investigating the supposed bullet holes in JaRay's presumed skull or something, so they are taking a while. I don't know. JMO

Oh no, so sorry JaRay be at peace now

:rose:

Authorities have positively identified remains found in Weatherford last month as those of missing teen JaRay Mickell Wilson.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomane.../23815292/-/hi9wau/-/index.html#ixzz2pkZZcmcH

UGHHH! SO SAD! :tears:

Thank you for the link, OkieGranny! :gthanks:

Rest peacefully, JaRay. :(

7xBF2MQ.gif

Jaray's was one of the first cases I followed at WS. I looked for her in hundreds of Backpage ads, believing as others did that she may have been sold into sex trafficking. As harrowing a fate as that would have been, I had hoped I'd find her because a human trafficking victim is only profitable when he or she is alive. There was one girl I found that was a dead ringer for her, it made my hair stand on end-but LE showed the picture to her parents and it was confirmed not to be her.

She reminded me of myself somehow at that age, and I thought of her often over the past year. I still looked through the backpage ads every so often, just to see if she might turn up. There are so many lost girls on those pages, it's heartbreaking. But at least they still have the possibility of a future, which Jaray was robbed of.

This is not the outcome anyone hoped for, but I am glad that her family can lay JaRay to rest, and that they were able to get some answers. My heart goes out to them.

Rest Peacefully, JaRay.

I truly believed she was alive and sold into trafficking. How horrible that would have been. But so much more horrible that she is no longer here. :( prayers for her family

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rest in peace, JaRay. My thoughts are with your friends and family through this difficult time. At least they know now, as hard as the truth must be. :rose:

Justice for JaRay!

I'm so sad that this was the outcome for poor Jaray. Some people may think differently or bad of me for saying this, but there is some sort of relief that she wasn't put through the horror of trafficking before she died. I know, little comfort, but I hope we will discover that it was quick and she did not suffer in the way so many of us dreaded she was.

RIP X

Rest in peace sweet girl! Always so sad to see DECEASED in those big red letters, but I agree that it would have been horrible if she had been sold into trafficking! Prayers for her friends and family.

Like I posted earlier, I was worried about JaRay still being alive after that one man who was suspected of selling JaRay into human trafficking passed his polygraph. I thought she died around the time she went missing. Whether foul play was involved or she was in some type of deadly acident or something. JMO Unhappy to have the cause of her disappearance be murder.:tantrum:

I just saw this case added to CharleyProject's ''Resolved'' page. I'd heard about it before but didn't know much about it.

I'm curious to know what made LE believe JaRay was being trafficked. Does anyone know?

I just saw this case added to CharleyProject's ''Resolved'' page. I'd heard about it before but didn't know much about it.

I'm curious to know what made LE believe JaRay was being trafficked. Does anyone know?

I think it's because she owed some shady people money and they threatened to pimp her out to get their money back.

Breaking the ice here. Since Tucker McGee apparently threatened to either kill or prostitute JaRay, could of JaRay been trafficked one or more times before TM killed her? She was seen on video at a truck stop. Where was JaRay during the first weeks after she ran away before contact with family stopped? I really hope they are not putting out new information in the media, because they are not charging TM as an adult. Off topic a tad, but fifteen-year-old Alyssa Bustamante was charged as an adult with life in prison for the death of nine-year-old Elizabeth Olten and Alyssa had mental issues plus severe depression, so it was a little over the top. However with what it sounds like being no mental issues, TM should be charged as an adult in JaRay's death even if he was seventeen-years-old. JMO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/jaray-wilson-found_n_4561231.html

During the 14-month probe into her disappearance, two confidential informants allegedly came forward and told police 19-year-old Tucker Ryan McGee shot Wilson with a .22 caliber pistol.

One of the informants, "admitted that he provided Tucker McGee and another individual... a ride to the burial location on Oct. 15, 2012, so that McGee could bury the body of JaRay Wilson," David Sauls, an agent with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, wrote in a probable cause affidavit.

Wow. I hadn't read any of that before. If this is really how everything went down I can understand why it's been so little in the media. To protect the informants.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37
Back