GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hadn't seen this info before (from alwaztypin's FB link above):

JaRay has a tattoo of a black owl on the right of her abdomen & "Lace Up" on her lower abdomen.

Attachments

• 533500_112610472234140_1466914028_n.jpeg
    533500_112610472234140_1466914028_n.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 71
Thanks Tricia! I am thinking of Jaray every day...how are you holding up?

I'm fine thanx sweetie...but worried about JaRay's parents of course and wishing I could do more or at least KNEW what to do :( I troll all the backpage ads, her friend's FB and meetme pages late at night, and anything else I stumble on, but this seems silly bc if she's underage and they know we're looking for her (thankfully she's been all over the news!), wouldn't they keep her underground or at least moving? I've tried to read as much as I can about trafficking and it just breaks my heart. Is there anything else you could tell me that I could be doing? Life is just so cruel sometimes :(

TIA - you guys ROCK!
:) tricia in OK

I am the graphic artist for a billboard company...we put JaRay alerts up on several of our OKC digital displays today.

I pray she is found well & SOON!!

Thanks for creating billboards for Jaray, December:sunshine:!

Thanks for creating billboards for Jaray, December:sunshine:!

I LOVE MY JOB!!

But the great thing is, we are NOT the only Outdoor Company donating digital space to Jaray... I saw 3 digitals, back-to-back (with in 1.5 miles) on S I-35, all different companies, displaying Jaray's info. I just wish we could've done this 2 weeks ago!!

That's the first thing that I thought of (corset piercings), which may not be far fetched with JaRay's piercings & tattoos, also body modifications...

Or maybe she is an avid soccer fan (or other sport?)

Or maybe a Machine Gun Kelly fan? (motto "Lace Up"- to step your game up and get ready to rage".)

Lace Up - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lace+up

Per her dad, it's not body mod, the tat is just the words "Lace Up" - thanks!

Hoping and praying Jaray comes home safe and comes home soon!! Reading some of the trafficking articles and trolling around backpage is very eye opening! How can they lawfully allow that stuff on the internet?? Is that not considered soliciting?? MOO

Nothing that I know of :( I will text her parents and see, but there's nothing on her FB websites. JARAY WHERE ARE YOU??? :please:

The only info I know about Jaray is here --> http://johntv.com/missing-endangered-weatherford-teen-jaray-wilson/ This is a local OKC hero - JOHNTV!! He finds and exposes the johns who are soliciting these poor women and most likely children! This website has the most up-to-date info I think bc Brian (the superman chases these bastards!) is in touch with Rodney (JaRay's dad) a lot.

Thank you everyone for your help!

I *think* I may have found her on backpage...what do you guys think?

FYI-I edited the pictures to show just her face. I don't want to link to the ad because it's explicit...but it was placed around the time she disappeared, and says she is "new in town", height and weight are a perfect match.

(edited to add comparison pic)

Someone with better skills than I may like to flip the photos taken in a mirror on her phone for a better comparison.

The "reference" photo is taken by someone else, and therefore represents a true photo as you would see her. The mirror shots are obviously back to front, meaning piercings and other features would be reversed.

Still no JaRay? Looking at her pictures absolutely breaks my heart, she just has such a positive energy about her, and I hate to think that something terrible may have happened to her.

She is in my thoughts every day, even though I don't have much to post around here. I hope she is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back