GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor JaRay! This thread has inspired me to learn about human sex trafficing in our country and my I'm shocked! These poor girls! My heart aches for them and the loss of their innocence. The statistics are eye opening. Atlanta (whereI live) is a major city for this. I'm going to research how I can volunteer to fight this at the local level, there has to be a way. I hope that JaRay is ok.

MSNBC also recently aired a 2-part series on this issue that was pretty good.

Is Jaray's name pronounced like Jerri or Ja Ray?

Is Jaray's name pronounced like Jerri or Ja Ray?

It's Ja-Ray (does that make sense?) JaRaaaa :) not sure how to do phonetics. If you guys can, repost or forward this video so that it gets seen everywhere. I'm hoping that even bad ppl who prey on this poor girls maybe grow a conscience and have enough HUTZPA (not what I want to say but this is nicer) and try to HELP these girls instead of harming them.

www.youtube.com/user/helpfindjaraywilson

Take care all and pray for JaRay and all the other children held by these monsters.

:) tricia

I drove through OKC tonight thinking of JaRay, praying she would be home for the Holidays. I seen her digital sign at the I-40 I-44 intersection while I was heading east on I-40. It was very nicely done. I hope there is news soon. I'm praying for you JaRay.

I drove through OKC tonight thinking of JaRay, praying she would be home for the Holidays. I seen her digital sign at the I-40 I-44 intersection while I was heading east on I-40. It was very nicely done. I hope there is news soon. I'm praying for you JaRay.
Honesty,
Thanks for being an "Angel on the Highway" and keeping an eye out for Jaray and other missing persons while on the road! I was impressed with your willingness to help on the Brittney Wood's thread. :seeya:
Praying for Jaray and also praying for the safety of long haul and short haul drivers.

I always have my eyes open. I see many faces out here on the highway. Always looking to see if one matches.

thank you so much, Honesty!

Please stay safe on the road!:seeya:

From above mentioned article:

"Gilberto Paz, Kurtis Southerland and Stacy Buckmaster were arrested for the murder of 23-year old Jonathan Patton. Cleveland County prosecutors are confident they have enough information in the case to keep the trio in jail, but say they couldn't have cracked the case if they weren't interviewing Buckmaster about the missing girl."

Okay, so does Jaray know Jonathan Patton, the murder victim? If so, how? Could she have been a witness to this murder? The police said (per the article) that they uncovered info about Pattton's murder while interviewing Stacy about Jaray's disappearance.

Could one of these 3 make a deal to tell where Jaray is for a lesser sentence? Stacy maybe?

Jaray's parents (per the article) say they don't know how Jaray knows any of these people. I hope if any of her friends know, they will come forward anonymously and tell police.

I am glad to know police are actively looking for who made Jaray disappear. Sometimes when a case seems quiet, it's not really.

Crackdown on prostitution nets 44 arrests in Oklahoma City

A three-day prostitution sting resulted in the arrest of 44 people in Oklahoma City, police reported the arrests Monday.

The sting was a joint effort between Oklahoma City police, the FBI and the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drug Control's human trafficking unit.

http://newsok.com/article/3704614?slideout=1

Hoping that information gathered in this process will lead to the whereabouts of JaRay.

Vigil Marks Two Months Since Weatherford Teen Went Missing

The Weatherford community gathered to support JaRay Wilson's family Saturday night, with a candlelight vigil on Main Street.

Saturday marked two months since JaRay, 16, went missing. The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics believes she may have been taken unwillingly and could be a victim of human trafficking.

More: http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_8695.shtml

I have a couple of questions, but I'm going to try to be very delicate about it.
I do not wish to make this beautiful girl look bad in any way... but some things need to come to light.

Do the parents know who she was staying with? If so, have LE questioned whomever?
What is the explanation from them?

When the original "witness" told the father that Jaray owed Paz $700,000, what did he say it was for? Are there possibly drugs involved?

I just got a flyer in my email about Jaray. Broke my heart as she reminds me of my "KaraBear".

According to the Facebook to find JaRay, they had reported there might have been a sighting today in Texas, but it wasn't her. Keep looking!!

I hope the New Year brings good news about JaRay!

:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back