OK - Jody Rilee Wilson, 23, murdered, Wister, 5 May 2009 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was on the Topix and someone was inquiring about us asking about Bo's girlfriends name and Joe Neff's girlfriend name.... talk about a cold case, nobody is saying anything. Why? The person said you do not have to give last name for safety etc but still nothing....

Hey guyz and dollz ... haven't been here for just a couple of days and wondering what's new in sleuthing out Jody's case and getting justice for her.

Let's try to keep this thread all about trying to figure out what happened to Jody .. for her sake and for those who loved her. Too much bickering starts up and the threads get pulled down and we are absolutely nowhere then.

Principles above personalities (and I don't even drink ... LOL. Maybe i should?) ;)

I couldn't agree more with you on this and I think that Bo's girlfriend should be revealed so we can see if they are one of the same.... if I'm following you correctly on this..

I honestly doubt Bo is dating Joe's girlfriend

Same here, i just wonder if they are around the same age, maybe acquaintance??? Sincerely though, i dont understand the arguement, nor did you give their names or links to find the names...can anyone help?

I honestly doubt Bo is dating Joe's girlfriend

Why do you say that Roselvr? Stranger things have happened.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another, but given we don't have a solution to either case, I can certainly see it as a theory to be considered. Jody was killed 6 days before Joe, they lived only a few miles from one another, and it is thought that Jody did attend Joe's bar on occasion.

Why do you say that Roselvr? Stranger things have happened.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another, but given we don't have a solution to either case, I can certainly see it as a theory to be considered. Jody was killed 6 days before Joe, they lived only a few miles from one another, and it is thought that Jody did attend Joe's bar on occasion.

Because I just don't see the connection. I think it's grasping at straws.
There's no proof Joe's GF was involved.. just like there's no proof Jody's husband was involved.. but with Jody there was more of a motive.. I don't see why Joe's GF would kill him if she didn't want to be with him; they were not married & she had her own life; didn't even live with Joe full time; she was free to come & go.

Even though there is motive with Jody's husband.. there has been no proof, unless OK is so stupid they can't find something.

As far as Jody going to Joe's bar; how often could she really go there? She moved to OK from NJ; hooked up with Bo & got pregnant, married, had the baby & was killed. Pretty sure MMD said Joe mentioned Jody was there a few times; it didn't sound like she was a regular.

I honestly don't feel Joe & Jody's murders were connected.

I have presented enough evidence over the last few months to show these two folks were killed by the same people. I have never said the murders were connected. But they were killed by the same people, the same group, or however you want to put it. Are these two murders connected? Probably not. Were they killed by the same people? Probably yes. Present evidence to the contrary. To just say they aren't connected is not evidence that they aren"t. Good luck.

from
Roxbury woman's mysterious death remains a riddle
By Abbott Koloff
GANNETT / Staff Writer (Ashbury Park Press)
January 12, 2010 22:35 PM

http://wap.app.com/news.jsp?key=289660&rc=jm

-snip-
An autopsy determined she had been dragged through the woods after she died but was unable to identify the cause of death because her body was badly decomposed.

-snip-
Jessica Brown, a spokeswoman for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said she could not comment on specific aspects of the case. But she indicated that a resolution is not in sight.

"We don't have any suspects," Brown said. "We don't even have any persons of interest. We don't even know if we have a homicide. We don't have an idea of what killed her."

So here is my confusion...

Her body was dragged through the woods, but we don't know if it was a homicide??

from
Roxbury woman's mysterious death remains a riddle
By Abbott Koloff
GANNETT / Staff Writer (Ashbury Park Press)
January 12, 2010 22:35 PM

http://wap.app.com/news.jsp?key=289660&rc=jm

So here is my confusion...

Her body was dragged through the woods, but we don't know if it was a homicide??

Yeah, isn't that a hoot! OSBI can't even figure out how a person died. Just unreal!

Well then, beats the heck out of all of us how that SUV ended up at the Pig-Out, eh?

Bump !!

Thinking about Jodi and wishing we could have some news on the investigation, and justice for this young mom.

Are the police trying to say she could have died accidently or some other way and then someone panicked and dumped her body and hid her car to make it look as though it was a stranger murder? I guess this could have happened...if her husband or someone found her dead (natural causes or otherwise) and was afraid he would be blamed...he could have taken her up there to hide the body and car, etc...
Not saying this happened but it could be used as a defense as it COULD have happened...and then the family decided they better split for NM and say there were already gone...
Is it possible she was suicdal and that is why she wanted to be left alone? Just a theory, not saying she was or that she meant to stay behind...
Or as I said, that something happened, an accident maybe and Bo freaked? I don't know...this is a weird case and it seems to be a mess of a case thanks to various factors...

Are the police trying to say she could have died accidently or some other way and then someone panicked and dumped her body and hid her car to make it look as though it was a stranger murder? I guess this could have happened...if her husband or someone found her dead (natural causes or otherwise) and was afraid he would be blamed...he could have taken her up there to hide the body and car, etc...
Not saying this happened but it could be used as a defense as it COULD have happened...and then the family decided they better split for NM and say there were already gone...
Is it possible she was suicdal and that is why she wanted to be left alone? Just a theory, not saying she was or that she meant to stay behind...
Or as I said, that something happened, an accident maybe and Bo freaked? I don't know...this is a weird case and it seems to be a mess of a case thanks to various factors...
The e-mail to the Avon lady and her Avon rep was told by Jody that they would be leaving for NM on that Thursday, I don't think Jody had any plans of being alone. Also, she wasn't suicidel, she was very excited and happy with starting her business in Avon.

If Jody died of natural causes, that would be more of a reason to call the EMS or police apposed to making it look like something other. Any theory is welcomed, my question is why the early departure? Why dump her body where your hoping nobody will discover it?
Why dump her car in route at a place that clearly if you have gone that way many times to NM, you would clearly no that the chances of her car being discovered in that lot would be zero to none.... to me this was thought out, not a person that freaked and came up with this "plan" rather suddenly. I do agree that this is a case that has many holes in it and some questionable people to date about this. I for one would have liked to see some progress with this case getting solved, we are nearing a year now and still nothing.... & for that reason alone, I have to think it was someone very close to her and I think by now we can all say it had to be more then one person, if not to have murdered her but to have a hand in dumping her body and her car, just had to be.

Hi, I'm new here. I've been reading through the files. Has anyone determined how many wives Bo has had? There was a much earlier post that had some links to a couple of protective orders and one divorce decree (CRW). Later I came across a post on the Rest in Peace Jody Rilee-Wilson Facebook page. The post was by CC. She said that she was one of three ex-wives of Bo's. Is there any truth to that?

On CrimeShadows it says he was divorced in 1999 and then again in 2000 (the latter from Cheryl, I presume).

Thanks for all of your great sleuthing everyone!

Hi, I'm new here. I've been reading through the files. Has anyone determined how many wives Bo has had? There was a much earlier post that had some links to a couple of protective orders and one divorce decree (CRW). Later I came across a post on the Rest in Peace Jody Rilee-Wilson Facebook page. The post was by CC. She said that she was one of three ex-wives of Bo's. Is there any truth to that?

On CrimeShadows it says he was divorced in 1999 and then again in 2000 (the latter from Cheryl, I presume).

Thanks for all of your great sleuthing everyone!

Okay, I did a quick search and this is what I found, if you check out D. "Bo" Wilson you will notice his name is D L Bocephus Wilson.... never took notice of the "L" before, well anyway this is the divorce time line I came up with while researching.

Divorced: 5-22-2000 CRW, what is strange about this is PLNTF ATTY: PRO SE LAS CRUCES NM...

Divorced: 4-6-2007 MLPW

Divorced: 5-5- 1999 PW which would be correct because apparently he divorced her when his son was still a baby and he is about 11 yrs old now.

Married: Jody Rilee 9-20-09

Didn't have the time to pull up when he married each of his other wifes & for how long they were married but it doesn't seem like he stayed with one person too long and there are some protective orders filed by AJS on 10-24-2003 and MLPW on 4-4-07 but I believe this one was dimissed.

No news? ;(

In the absence of new info, I've been mulling over the timeline. Why would Bo and his parents leave for the funeral in the evening of May 5? That's a long way to drive (600 miles, IIRC). Did they stop late in the evening at a motel? or, did they drive right through to NM? When did they check-in/arrive? That would help confirm their departure time.

Also, Bo had a friend check on Jody on May 8 (and no one was there). What did that accomplish?

I frustrated at not being able to provide justice for Jody. And, yes, it is my opinion that she met with foul play. I can't see why someone would drag her into the woods and take her vehicle 100 miles away if she simply died by accident or by suicide.

No news? ;(

In the absence of new info, I've been mulling over the timeline. Why would Bo and his parents leave for the funeral in the evening of May 5? That's a long way to drive (600 miles, IIRC). Did they stop late in the evening at a motel? or, did they drive right through to NM? When did they check-in/arrive? That would help confirm their departure time.

Also, Bo had a friend check on Jody on May 8 (and no one was there). What did that accomplish?

I frustrated at not being able to provide justice for Jody. And, yes, it is my opinion that she met with foul play. I can't see why someone would drag her into the woods and take her vehicle 100 miles away if she simply died by accident or by suicide.

Bo used to drive a truck so he was used to driving for many hours, plus take into the fact that you had three drivers so they could switch off when anyone of them grew too tired to drive.

Like so many of us, the 1 yr annv date of her death is growing near. We all know from documentation (i.e. the avon lady e-mail from Jody) that she was not planning on going and either were the Wilson's until Thursday. So, what changed.... maybe this...

Someone got a surprise when Jody's body was found... they were hoping it would never be found and by putting her car in a lot with the key still in it,was making it look like to ran off & then met up with poor fate or just ran off and not caring about leaving her car.

But because her body was found so early (at least for the killers) that threw a monkey wrench in the way they wanted it to pan out...
Now Jody was found to never have run off but to have been murdered and dumped. Well, that directs a hard stare in one direction, don't you think...
If your leaving is not expected and two days earlier,well....mmmm. There were three adults, Jody wasn't a light person so it would take at least two adults to carry her body into the woods, then one person to drive her truck to the Pig out Palace (which if you drive to NM, you know that spot very well and the traffic it tends to have or not have) wipe it down, leave the keys, in hopes someone will steal it and jump back in the car going to NM with the other adults. Now, the problem is how do we prove it...

I

Has the husband been named a suspect?

From the most recent info I can find, there are no suspects or persons of interest, because there has been no determination that there has been any crime.

The medical examiner could not determine either a cause or manner of death. Had there been a crime, the manner of death would show that.

LE has stated Jody's death is suspicious.

Here's one of the articles I just read through:
http://www.kfsm.com/news/kfsm-news-rv-jody-rilee-wilson-parents-autopsy,0,3898244.story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back