OK - Jody Rilee Wilson, 23, murdered, Wister, 5 May 2009 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was just posted on Jody's topix post Despite their loss, Roxbury's Rilees rejoice in granddaughter's 1st steps

quoting parts - :(

dailyrecord.com said:
Jim and Stacey Rilee say they saw their daughter in her child's eyes this weekend. Then, after not seeing their granddaughter for months, they witnessed her first unaided step.

‘‘She walked toward me, and her other grandma said that's the first time she has done that without someone holding her hand,'' Stacey Rilee said...
... The trip had some happy moments, time spent with Annabelle, and what the Rilees said was an ‘‘encouraging'' conversation with two FBI agents. But it also did not go exactly as planned.

They intended to take their granddaughter on a shopping trip, so they made arrangements for their rental car to have a child safety seat. But on Wednesday, the day they left for Oklahoma, they were told their son-in-law, Donald Bocephus Wilson, known as Bo, would not allow them to take Annabelle.
The news had come from Bo's parents hours before the Rilees left for the airport. The Rilees say they have not spoken to their son-in-law for several months until a brief phone conversation on Thursday. They said he told them he would meet them at their hotel to talk on Friday morning.

But he didn't show, the Rilees said.

...As the Rilees planned to attend a birthday party for Annabelle late Friday afternoon, they said they were not sure whether they would have any time alone with their granddaughter before coming home Saturday night.

....The Rilees say their in-laws told them she changed her mind about going

Bo works for Exterran company & the gas lines I believe.... there apparently was a gas line up on the mountain where her body was left and not too far from it....

That is absolutely ashame that they weren't able to have their granddaughter to take her shopping.... what is wrong with him!!! I hope they don't let this continue.

That is absolutely ashame that they weren't able to have their granddaughter to take her shopping.... what is wrong with him!!! I hope they don't let this continue.

Have to wonder, if Bo had nothing to do with Jody's disappearance/death, what's the source of his newfound(?) angst towards his in-laws.

Have to wonder, if Bo had nothing to do with Jody's disappearance/death, what's the source of his newfound(?) angst towards his in-laws.

Don't understand it either, doesn't he realise how this makes him look more guilty then ever!! I wonder how he can be like this when they have lost the only child! Seems heartless and self centered, not to mention..... holding something in.... so not right!

Most states do not have grand parents laws.
We are at the mercy of the kids mothers.
We haven't seen ours in 4 years

Most states do not have grand parents laws.
We are at the mercy of the kids mothers.
We haven't seen ours in 4 years

I'm really sorry that you haven't seen your grand kids for 4 yrs.... that is uncalled for and my heart goes out to you. I can only hope that the Rilee's get or have a lawyer or even better Bo comes to his senses.... I guess they need a lawyer!!

Well, we've established over and over again that it took more than one person with Jody. More than one person with Joe. Denise Stice still had her ring on like Jody, and the fact that they found her car at an apartment complex screams more than one killer, just like Jody also. The Denny's murdered up in north east Ok is similiar to Joe because Mr. Denny had just retired, and if I remember correctly did'nt even get his first check yet. Silly billy, I like your idea about "401k". Whether or not all of these are related isn't my point, but some aspects to them make it appear they are. Can't rule out Don Stice or Bo, or Joann Stephens husband, but they obviously didn't do it alone. Robert Jackson Jr. is doing a real fine job chasing that one down, and has gathered good info. Mr. Denny worked for the Dam system. Ms. Stice was found at the foot of a dam. These cases are all curiously alike in someways, none of them are random. There are cases of murder for murders' sake. BTK is one.
I am still very confused as to whether or not money was taken from the safe. I don't think that has been definitivley answered.
Maybe I just drank too much coffee today.

I would bet my German Schnauzer that welder's work at dams.

I am still very confused as to whether or not money was taken from the safe. I don't think that has been definitivley answered.
Maybe I just drank too much coffee today.
<snip>

I assume you are referring to Joe's case here. IIRC, it was in a news report that LE said to the effect "thousand missing, but thousands remaining".

Silly billy, I like your idea about "401k"
<snip>

Aww shucks ... I can't take credit for someone else's smarts ... I think that was soulmagent's idea

Denise Stice Tuesday, Nov. 27th, 2007
Jack/Elaine Denny Tuesday, Dec. 25th, 2007
Joann Stephens Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008.
Jodie Rilee-Wilson Tuesday, May 5, 2009.

I 'll let the facts speak for themselves.

Denise Stice Tuesday, Nov. 27th, 2007
Jack/Elaine Denny Tuesday, Dec. 25th, 2007
Joann Stephens Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008.
Jodie Rilee-Wilson Tuesday, May 5, 2009.

I 'll let the facts speak for themselves.

The Dennys were found on Tuesday, Dec 25, but it is believed they were killed December 23 which would make that Sunday.

Joann Stephens actually was last seen July 10 2007, however that is still a Tuesday and according to online articles available, her truck/body was pulled from the river Monday, July 21, 2008. Curious though ... in googling the Denny case and Joann Stephen's case, I stumbled across the following regarding a Melissa Sue Flores:

BBM

from: http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-166555736/rumors-haunt-missing-woman.html

Jul. 18--CORDELL -- Rumors about the discovery of a missing Cordell woman's body continue to surface with regularity in Wa****a County, and continue to sting her distraught and heartbroken family.

Authorities and volunteers have searched for Melissa Sue Flores since her disappearance six months ago. The 27-year-old mother of three was last seen Jan. 27 at an estranged boyfriend's house in Cordell, where investigators found her car and purse.

Police served the estranged boyfriend -- Ronnie Denny Jr. -- with a search warrant at the time. He said he had "no knowledge of Melissa's whereabouts."

Since then, rumors and false&#8230;

Am sure some other sleuthers who are familiar with the cases have seen this coincidence, so will have to check some other threads to brush up on those cases you mention.

Ok, I changed my notes. I think I need to fire my secretary.

You guys have done at excellent job sleuthing out this case. I hope their local LE has read this thread! Seems they can use all the help they can get. What a nightmare it must be for her parents.

It is obvious to me that Bo had help from his parents. The thought makes me sick. They know a LOT more than they are telling. I hope they are ALL held accountable for their crimes.

You guys have done at excellent job sleuthing out this case. I hope their local LE has read this thread! Seems they can use all the help they can get. What a nightmare it must be for her parents.

It is obvious to me that Bo had help from his parents. The thought makes me sick. They know a LOT more than they are telling. I hope they are ALL held accountable for their crimes.

I agree!

By the way...

I would bet my German Schnauzer that welder's work at dams.

I knew the answer to this but I waited for my husband (who is a welder) to come home. He says... Absolutely. They can do anything from maintenance, to new construction... anything that's metal can be welded. He says a welder can do anything, half the time they don't even weld... they turn wrenches, etc. He says janitors and electricians also work at dams.

By the way...

I knew the answer to this but I waited for my husband (who is a welder) to come home. He says... Absolutely. They can do anything from maintenance, to new construction... anything that's metal can be welded. He says a welder can do anything, half the time they don't even weld... they turn wrenches, etc. He says janitors and electricians also work at dams.

Ok, thanks. It's one of the scenarios that fits with Jody and Joe.

It is a terrible possiblity. But, in all of these cases I have been mentioning there appears to be more than one person involved. A retired Detroit homicide Detective I worked for years ago told me this: While you and I are busy doing good things, going to work, raising kids, there are people that spend their day trying to figure out how to get what you have, and destroy what you stand for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back