Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain - Billy Chastain - Mike Sparks - Alex Stevens - Left A Home on Bicycles - Okmulgee *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if JK is going to say well they were stealing and one of them pulled a gun. So I shot them all. Then I panicked because of my previous charge and disposed of them and then borrowed my friends truck so I could get to Florida where my wife was at our retirement home. She had the guns so he must have seen her before he was caught. She thought she was smart by filing for divorce so she could get some assets. Sounds like she may be in trouble herself. (Pawning a stolen gun? Aiding and abetting?)
Whoa! She was in Florida? I missed that somehow!

That's a teaser; do you have any thoughts to go with it?

I got a bit of a laugh about the oil field comment. I follow mostly Indiana cases and forgot for a minute that this case is in OK. I was puzzling about "what oil field??!!"
It could be he worked in another area at an oil field. Maybe he was back home for a visit or it was his time off. MOO.

Fox23News.com in Tulsa is reporting that the relatives/wives of 3 of the murdered men have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Joe Kennedy and his wife Sandy.
This is my opinion only but its sad that the famiies are being pushed in every direction and making a haste decision without knowing what actually happened to their loved ones.IMO this decision is being made because many members of the public are assuming a hit lick (or however one says this term) and these members are stating openly what they think happened not what actually happened as they were not there. And pointing fingers before its known where the investigation even leads. If there's doubts then there are doubts no way around that one! So very sad. The public who are smearing won't let the case take a path of knowledge only assumptions!

Family members of 3 of the 4 deceased men in Okmulgee file wrongful death lawsuit against POI Kennedy and his wife.

Lawsuit presents a number of interesting details. Kennedy's wife filed for divorce the day he was apprehended in Florida. The Kennedys also sold a dumpster business they owned, the day after the 4 men were reported missing. And then there's this:

“On October 20th, the day after the Defendant, Joseph Lloyd Kennedy, was arrested in Florida, the Defendant, Sandra Jean Kennedy, pawned firearms with Big Dollar Pawn, Inc,” the suit says.

The suit alleges at least one of the guns belonged to the wife of one of the four men who were killed.

“One of the guns pawned by the Defendant, Sandra Jean Kennedy, belongs and is registered to the wife of one of the Decedents,” the suit says.

It does not specify which wife the gun belonged to.

Article has been revised.
"
The suit claims shortly after that sale is when Joe went missing.

The suit originally alleged in the filing that Sandra pawned numerous guns to a local pawn shop just after Joe Kennedy’s arrest. Robert V. Seacat, the attorney representing the family members, told FOX23 that his office believed this because the loved one of the deceased thought they recognized a gun that the pawnshop had posted on social media.

Seacat explained that the loved one thought the gun belonged to the deceased. Law enforcement confirmed to Seacat Tuesday that the gun in question does not belong to the deceased and was not sold to the shop by Sandra Kennedy.

He said he will amend the petition and take out any language about the guns and the pawn shop."

"

The suit originally alleged in the filing that Sandra pawned numerous guns to a local pawn shop just after Joe Kennedy’s arrest. Robert V. Seacat, the attorney representing the family members, told FOX23 that his office believed this because the loved one of the deceased thought they recognized a gun that the pawnshop had posted on social media.

Seacat explained that the loved one thought the gun belonged to the deceased. Law enforcement confirmed to Seacat Tuesday that the gun in question does not belong to the deceased and was not sold to the shop by Sandra Kennedy.

He said he will amend the petition and take out any language about the guns and the pawn shop."
So then the question arises why did Sandra start selling off assets? Maybe in her mind she thought JK was in trouble and I better be prudent starting right now? Or how can I put this diplomatically, maybe she didn't want to be tied into something so I better think about my interests?

I agree with this. I also strongly feel that if this case is not about thieving salvage parts but rather drugs then it's going to be locally produced meth or marijuana no cartel involved. I suppose there could have been knowledge of cash or valuables but it just doesn't make sense to me that well known local ruffians would go try to strong arm another well known local ruffian...especially on their bicycles. I say this because I just know how people are here and how it is here in Oklahoma. I really believe it was nothing more than these four men stole/tried to steal...possibly again...from the wrong guy and in his furious anger about this he went way overboard. Speculation on my part for sure but it is an educated guess. The part I don't get is why he ran to Florida and why they said he was suicidal. That to me is the only way the cartel theory would fit. He had a lot of meth or fentanyl that he had to get rid of quickly because of this 'event' but then again he has money real estate etc so he could have easily paid them back for the loss of product.
The only thing I can think of if he was suicidal is that possibly because of his previous history with police and LE stating that the phone pinged in HIS (JK's) salvage yard he was in hot water and was aware LE would be after him to bring the charges forward from 2012. To keep him incarcerated while they investigate thus harming his liberty and future? I'm sure this would cause major stress that maybe he thought was too much. MOO.
IMO this doesn't prove he did this horror, however. Where is the evidence?

So then the question arises why did Sandra start selling off assets? Maybe in her mind she thought JK was in trouble and I better be prudent starting right now? Or how can I put this diplomatically, maybe she didn't want to be tied into something so I better think about my interests?
Pawning the guns just seems an odd choice to me.
Compared to say selling all of the assets of a dumpster business they owned and operated.

How long were the bodies in the river. I mean its really weird that they were missing so long (5 days) before they were found in the river. I kind of can't wrap my head around that aspect. It doesn't make sense. If they were dumped shortly after their deaths then how is it they weren't seen before. So what really happened is there a discrepency in the time of being place in the river, or what???

How long were the bodies in the river. I mean its really weird that they were missing so long (5 days) before they were found in the river. I kind of can't wrap my head around that aspect. It doesn't make sense. If they were dumped shortly after their deaths then how is it they weren't seen before. So what really happened is there a discrepency in the time of being place in the river, or what???

Probably--I'm guessing here--the bodies were weighted somehow, and the water was deep enough to hide them until decomposition progressed to the point where the bodies rose to the surface.

Have you seen pics of that bridge? The "river" is low, wouldn't work for submerging bodies. And from Google Maps it appears it would be really awkward to park, yet you'd need to get off the road to have a view of what might have been tossed over the rail.

Have you seen pics of that bridge? The "river" is low, wouldn't work for submerging bodies. And from Google Maps it appears it would be really awkward to park, yet you'd need to get off the road to have a view of what might have been tossed over the rail.
I know that's what I mean as you mentioned about the submerging that's why I'm saying that how were they not seen. I agree with the awkward aspect but the guy who eventually saw them did so. Are we to believe no one else saw them until the bodies (or as the guy put it something suspicious I believe was said by Prentice) were reported to be seen by the caller. The river was shallow before that also I believe. I believe the level didn't change much during that time. It was consistant. ?????????
So all those people that passed on that bridge all those days didn't see anything, but one guy did? Or like I said what really happened.

Last edited:
Probably--I'm guessing here--the bodies were weighted somehow, and the water was deep enough to hide them until decomposition progressed to the point where the bodies rose to the surface.
That makes sense. But, wouldn't the decomp start right away though. I think it would. Plus from what I understood was that the water wasn't all that high and was consistant though that period of time. So I'm still left with WHAT????? HOW????

Lets ask another question where were the four men before the ping was produced at the salvage yard? Were they on a bike trail and if so how close was it to the salvage yard? Where are their bikes. Where are those trailers they were lugging around? If they were on a bike trail then how far is it from that empty lot?

Lets ask another question where were the four men before the ping was produced at the salvage yard? Were they on a bike trail and if so how close was it to the salvage yard? Where are their bikes. Where are those trailers they were lugging around? If they were on a bike trail then how far is it from that empty lot?
JMO- Speculating, the bikes, trailers, backpack, phone with Life 360 app all took a trip to the South Salvage yard where last location from phone was noted. Possibly items were put through a shredding machine or smelter.

"

Who cares about the sale! Did LE seize the dumpsters and truck? Hoping they at least took a look at the equipment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield
Back