Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain - Billy Chastain - Mike Sparks - Alex Stevens - Left A Home on Bicycles - Okmulgee *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This article was written late afternoon on Friday and has a couple of points that I haven't seen.
Snips
"The group is thought to have left a house where Billy Chastain lived part-time around 5:30 p.m., Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice said in an interview this week. Investigators obtained GPS data from cellphones carried by two of the men that showed them traveling east, then south. No video has been found that captured their movements after they left, Prentice has said."
At some point, two of the men invited someone described by authorities as a witness to “hit a lick big enough for all of them,” Prentice said the witness didn't "feel right about it and his bicycle wasn't working, so he told them to go on." (This makes me wonder if their easterly direction was to go by to see if he wanted to join up. I had assumed one of the guys called him)
Prentice said, nor have they gathered evidence to corroborate the witness' statement.
"I can't think of a reason he'd want to make it up," Prentice added. (That's hard for me to imagine)
(Gordon) said that "hit a lick" wasn't something her husband would have said. "My kids' dad didn't talk like that," she said. "It doesn't make sense."
Pelham cast doubt on Mark Chastain's involvement in a criminal plan, saying he made good money at his job and "damn sure has never been a thief."

This article is one that contains the press conference detailing finding the bodies.
These aren't exact quotes but are accurate:
When asked about the close proximity of the body parts, he said within 75 yards.
When asked if they were clothed, he said from what he could see, they appeared to be.
When asked if they were contained in plastic bags, he said he couldn't see any evidence of a plastic bag or any other type of bag.

He talked about when the men left the house, saying there were 4, possibly 6.
He said the time as stated by the neighbor is off based on the phone data.

I think his remark about the time being off may explain the conflicting info on when they left the house. Also, since the bodies were probably/possibly clothed, the phone could have still been on Mark's body when it pinged at the salvage yard.

Some of the reporter's questions are hard to hear; I used the cc option this time.

This article is one that contains the press conference detailing finding the bodies.
These aren't exact quotes but are accurate:
When asked about the close proximity of the body parts, he said within 75 yards.
When asked if they were clothed, he said from what he could see, they appeared to be.
When asked if they were contained in plastic bags, he said he couldn't see any evidence of a plastic bag or any other type of bag.

He talked about when the men left the house, saying there were 4, possibly 6.
He said the time as stated by the neighbor is off based on the phone data.

I think his remark about the time being off may explain the conflicting info on when they left the house. Also, since the bodies were probably/possibly clothed, the phone could have still been on Mark's body when it pinged at the salvage yard.

Some of the reporter's questions are hard to hear; I used the cc option this time.
Hmm possibly 6.

I find myself weaving the "hit a lick" statement into my understanding of what "really happened"-accepting it as a truth of the story but it's not fact- it''s just a statement.
You can make any statement you want about what a dead man said to you before he was brutally killed , mutilated and tossed in a shallow river in town.

Thanks Toots … this is an excellent and well explained article.

Right down to explaining what “hit a lick” meant … a term I have never heard before …
"Hit a lick" is gangsta culture. Rap music like Tupac Shakur..
"So I needs to hit a lick, drastically"
It means to rip someone off, or steal from someone.

Family members of 3 of the 4 deceased men in Okmulgee file wrongful death lawsuit against POI Kennedy and his wife.

Lawsuit presents a number of interesting details. Kennedy's wife filed for divorce the day he was apprehended in Florida. The Kennedys also sold a dumpster business they owned, the day after the 4 men were reported missing. And then there's this:

“On October 20th, the day after the Defendant, Joseph Lloyd Kennedy, was arrested in Florida, the Defendant, Sandra Jean Kennedy, pawned firearms with Big Dollar Pawn, Inc,” the suit says.

The suit alleges at least one of the guns belonged to the wife of one of the four men who were killed.

“One of the guns pawned by the Defendant, Sandra Jean Kennedy, belongs and is registered to the wife of one of the Decedents,” the suit says.

It does not specify which wife the gun belonged to.

Family members of 3 of the 4 deceased men in Okmulgee file wrongful death lawsuit against POI Kennedy and his wife.

Lawsuit presents a number of interesting details. Kennedy's wife filed for divorce the day he was apprehended in Florida. The Kennedys also sold a dumpster business they owned, the day after the 4 men were reported missing. And then there's this:

“On October 20th, the day after the Defendant, Joseph Lloyd Kennedy, was arrested in Florida, the Defendant, Sandra Jean Kennedy, pawned firearms with Big Dollar Pawn, Inc,” the suit says.

The suit alleges at least one of the guns belonged to the wife of one of the four men who were killed.

“One of the guns pawned by the Defendant, Sandra Jean Kennedy, belongs and is registered to the wife of one of the Decedents,” the suit says.

So wow. Flordia is a sunshine law state..So we will get to see all that Flordia stuff right?

Wow!

This couple.. wow

Seems they didn’t waste much time!
Highy motivated power couple it seems ,with impressive abilites to not make things disapear very well and very protective like they have something to lose which is more important to them than the life of 4 people.I think the lawsuit is a wonderful way to discover motives and sqeeze out every possible discomfort ever from the guy. Sued ,and all because you hate people stealing from you? ? Might as well have just handed it to them.

I wonder if JK is going to say well they were stealing and one of them pulled a gun. So I shot them all. Then I panicked because of my previous charge and disposed of them and then borrowed my friends truck so I could get to Florida where my wife was at our retirement home. She had the guns so he must have seen her before he was caught. She thought she was smart by filing for divorce so she could get some assets. Sounds like she may be in trouble herself. (Pawning a stolen gun? Aiding and abetting?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael
Back