Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain - Billy Chastain - Mike Sparks - Alex Stevens - Left A Home on Bicycles - Okmulgee *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Post #962 thread1 no he doestn't look beefy he looks pudgy to me. Pudgy IMO would make the person lethargic. Add to that he's 67 yrs old with probably some health conditions going on. IDK even if say he was beefy he would still need help. One person going through all that effort if machinery was used to destroy and transport. The logisitcs of this whole thing are IMO too effortful so another person for sure not just one.

@Data Sleuth Post #937 thread1. There is a difference though between being pysically fit/running marathons being pudgy and doing things at a slow pace such as in JK's case where bein his own business he can work at his own pace so that would affect his ability.

JMO- Speculating, the bikes, trailers, backpack, phone with Life 360 app all took a trip to the South Salvage yard where last location from phone was noted. Possibly items were put through a shredding machine or smelter.
But then why not the bodies? Why not also put them through the shredders it would be easier than to what occured? Just rinse afterwards with some sort of solution. Why go through all that trouble?

But then why not the bodies? Why not also put them through the shredders it would be easier than to what occured? Just rinse afterwards with some sort of solution. Why go through all that trouble?

MOO that is movie-esque. Sounds great in theory but the reality is it would be a field day for LE collecting DNA and whatever bodily fluids are present in all the tiny ridges and divets of a machine that you would struggle to access to clean. And the process of attempting to clean....sounds even more exhausting. In theory it is easy....in reality it is a mess. I repeat MOO lol

Plus....it wasn't long before LE was crawling allover those properties searching. If it wasn't done on a neighboring land...I imagine the dismemberment scene would've been found much sooner. Just a ton of work to get done in a very limited time period....which is why I believe things got sloppy and bad decisions were made.

Oct 25, 2022 article: funeral arrangements set for the Chastain brothers Thursday, Mr Sparks Saturday, no date yet for Mr Stevens. Plus next scheduled court date Dec 20, 2022 for Kennedy.

Plus....it wasn't long before LE was crawling allover those properties searching. If it wasn't done on a neighboring land...I imagine the dismemberment scene would've been found much sooner. Just a ton of work to get done in a very limited time period....which is why I believe things got sloppy and bad decisions were made.
Yes, honestly it was so violent IDK how it could get sloppy. IMO things aren't adding up if it was simply murder. On Google looking at the whole area is very rural. Sometimes in a situation such as so rural its possible the men weren't seen. IDK just speculating after leaving the house from which they left.

Sorry to ask a question that may have already been answered, and I have missed it …

Has any physical evidence like blood been actually found at the selvage premises owned and operated by Joe???

Listening to the press conference by the Sherif, I was under the impresssion that the shootings and “violent“ crime scene were at the block adjacent to the selvage yard, and those 3 blocks surrounding Joe’s Business were owned by different people.. have I got that correct??

The Sherif also stated there was no evidence of the bodies being weighted down in the water IIRC???

Is the river edge on any of the adjacent blocks,(where the violent event occurred) or were the bodies transported to the river edge somehow.??
Or do we not know for sure???

Many thanks…

Whoa! She was in Florida? I missed that somehow!
The article is a bit ambiguous about that ….. The wife did apply for divorce the same day he was arrested in Florida ….. but it doesn’t say which court house was used for the divorce IMO

I am wondering if him being in jail, was her first chance to get out safely?

If he is responsible for the quadruple murders then I can’t imagine he would be a saint to live with??? And if he is guilty (and she knows that) then I don’t blame her for divorcing him ASAP ….

All speculation and opinion could change if the wife is involved …

Quick cash for a lawyer or a trip out of the country?
Yes for Lawyer……a definite maybe… the sale went thru on the 14th …

DC Hauling confirmed with Fox23 they did buy Four containers and one truck from Kennedy Friday the 14th. They say they wrote two checks for Kennedy, one for 9,500 and one for 5,500.

In the video in the above article, it states the wife’s lawyer, is a local from Okmulgee, and he filed the divorce papers a week ago ..

Article has been revised.
"
The suit claims shortly after that sale is when Joe went missing.

The suit originally alleged in the filing that Sandra pawned numerous guns to a local pawn shop just after Joe Kennedy’s arrest. Robert V. Seacat, the attorney representing the family members, told FOX23 that his office believed this because the loved one of the deceased thought they recognized a gun that the pawnshop had posted on social media.

Seacat explained that the loved one thought the gun belonged to the deceased. Law enforcement confirmed to Seacat Tuesday that the gun in question does not belong to the deceased and was not sold to the shop by Sandra Kennedy.

He said he will amend the petition and take out any language about the guns and the pawn shop."

Seacat explained that the loved one thought the gun belonged to the deceased. Law enforcement confirmed to Seacat Tuesday that the gun in question does not belong to the deceased and was not sold to the shop by Sandra Kennedy.

This. It gets tricky, statements reported and then recanted. SO a gun that was sold to the pawn shop DID NOT belong to a victim's wife. If I did not read that here, I would be making that connection/assumption. UGH.

Quick cash for a lawyer or a trip out of the country?
OR a getaway road trip????
The date of the sale is the same date he left for Florida (for a weekend trip …. ) very convenient that he was “cashed up“…….

Kennedy told police he went to the Tundra owner's house on Oct. 14 and, without telling his friend, drove off in the vehicle, the affidavit stated. He said the keys were in the truck.

DC Hauling confirmed with Fox23 they did buy Four containers and one truck from Kennedy Friday the 14th. They say they wrote two checks for Kennedy, one for 9,500 and one for 5,500.

Person-of-interest in killing of 4 Oklahoma men said he planned to jump from hotel balcony

His arraignment is set for Dec. 20 before Circuit Judge Elizabeth Blackburn at the S. James Foxman Justice Center in Daytona Beach.

And this interesting .. He can request not to be extradited ..

Prentice described in general the extradition process, which he said would be handled by the court system. He said that at some point there will be a hearing during which Kennedy will be asked whether he wants to waive extradition.

If Kennedy agrees to be extradited, he will be transferred to Oklahoma. But if he decides to challenge extradition, then there must be legal filings and the matter goes to the Oklahoma governor’s office. The governor's office will then request that the Florida governor’s office extradite Kennedy, Prentice said.

If a defendant fights extradition, a hearing will be scheduled to determine a number of factors, including whether the person in question is the same individual wanted in another state, according to the 7th Circuit State Attorney's Office.

The lawsuit filed by attorney Robert Seacat alleges that the Kennedys sold business assets in the days following the men’s disappearance, and that Sandra Kennedy pawned several firearms the week of Joseph Kennedy’s Florida arrest, including a gun that was registered to the wife of one of the victims.

Also the week of Joseph Kennedy’s arrest, Sandra Kennedy filed a petition for divorce in which she asked a judge to award her sole ownership of all the couple’s property.

Would you shoot and mutilate 4 people when you are so close to completing a 10 year suspended sentence???

I guess that past behaviour predicts future behaviour, and he has shot at a person before… But May 2023 is so close, to being a free man ….

In May 2013, Kennedy received a 10-year deferred sentence in Oklahoma after pleading guilty to assault and battery with a deadly weapon and a charge of obstructing an officer, according to a story in The Oklahoman.

Prosecutors accused Kennedy of shooting a man with a .380 caliber pistol at Kennedy’s salvage yard.

The probation period for Kennedy wouldn't have ended until mid-May 2023.

Edit to add: The previous charge involved a non fatal shooting at 1 person of 6…. Which is very different to this crime…. Has he just escalated???

Last edited:
@Data Sleuth Post #937 thread1. There is a difference though between being pysically fit/running marathons being pudgy and doing things at a slow pace such as in JK's case where bein his own business he can work at his own pace so that would affect his ability.
Personally I wouldn’t use the word Pudgie to describe Joe K.

Oct 25, 2022 article: funeral arrangements set for the Chastain brothers Thursday, Mr Sparks Saturday, no date yet for Mr Stevens. Plus next scheduled court date Dec 20, 2022 for Kennedy.

Gosh the Coroner has released the bodies quickly, considering …. Much quicker than in Australia if an autopsy / inquest is required ..
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza
Back