Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain - Billy Chastain - Mike Sparks - Alex Stevens - Left A Home on Bicycles - Okmulgee *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to this article thanks to @wendybtn, they were on motorcycles . . . Not bicycles. So a different version arrives. Wonder who saw them on motorcycles and what happened to the story of the bicycles and trailers they were supposedly pulling? So many shifting accounts in my opinion.

[…]

The men, who were last seen riding their motorcycles on October 9, were allegedly planning on committing a crime, police have said.

[…]
Once again, someone took bikes to mean motorcycles. It's happened several times on this thread.

An Oklahoma man who is a person-of-interest in the killing and dismemberment of four men in that state has waived extradition, clearing the way for his return.

Snip>>>>

Kennedy waived extradition on Tuesday according to a court document. Authorities in Oklahoma can make arrangements to pick him up at the Volusia jail and return him to that state.

I'd be surprised if there are bike trails in the area. From the 6th St. addy where they left from, it's a couple blocks to the west, then south to the scrap yard = about a mile. A bike was found but I'm a bit confused as to whether it was in the scrap yard or the salvage yard. Either way, there should be DNA on it.
I think that bike was not related to this case. I'm not sure where you are from but looking on Google streetview its pretty rural so there may be areas that are pretty secluded that these guy could have used to ride their bikes on. I'm still surpised that there is no video footage of them. My opinion would change if there was CCTV footage of them and the POI. I do notice that the POI hasn't been in custody that long relative to this case and he said yes to extradition. So I wonder if his lawyer advised him to do so meaning that he has reasons or alibies to support his whereabouts or something to that effect. IMO as time goes on this case seem to be getting more and more complicated.

We now know who ‘s car was stolen for the drive to Florida …

Joseph Kennedy, 67, allegedly skipped town and stole an employee’s car from his scrapyard before police took him into custody in Daytona Beach on Oct. 18.

Yes, decomposition starts right away, but it takes a while to build up enough gases to cause human remains to float. Five days is about the right time frame in warm weather; it can take longer if it's cold.

I don't know anything about the depth. I'm speculating based on other cases I've followed. However, people posted pictures of the river being very muddy, which would have obscured visibility. Also it wouldn't take that much water to cover the remains. A couple of feet would be enough.
I'm not saavy on this topic but I will give it go. If decomp starts right away one would think the more the decomp process continues and the havoc it does to the remains the more the gasses would build up. Meaning its a gradual process and so some of the remains would be seen at least if not all, of course. So this is where I'm stumped. In the context of this case five days is a long time IMO.

Last edited:
The lawsuit filed by attorney Robert Seacat alleges that the Kennedys sold business assets in the days following the men’s disappearance, and that Sandra Kennedy pawned several firearms the week of Joseph Kennedy’s Florida arrest, including a gun that was registered to the wife of one of the victims.

Also the week of Joseph Kennedy’s arrest, Sandra Kennedy filed a petition for divorce in which she asked a judge to award her sole ownership of all the couple’s property.

That's an interesting aspect to this case that she asked the judge to award her sole ownership of all the couple's property. Is she being prudent? Why not just her half? How or why would she think the judge will grant this? IMO JK worked for his half so why wouldn't the judge grant half only? I wonder what the reason behind this request is?

IIRC, the sheriff said they searched with dogs and found no evidence in the scrap and salvage yard.
The violence was on one of the adjoining properties. I haven't seen it stated which one.
The sheriff did say there appeared to be no evidence of weighted-down bodies.

From the scrap yead, it's less than a mile and half to the nearest access point of the river. The road is S 205 but I can't tell by the map if there is easy access to the river. From there, it's about 2 and 3/4 mile to the bridge. I think it would be very difficult for the body parts to travel together through all the bends in the river.

Have we ever heard if they were found up or down stream from the bridge. I remember the sheriff saying the area appeared to be a dump site.
What if the cover of darkness at night aided the perp/s? Maybe it wasn't a truck but a smaller vehicle for transport. That could screw up the original timing as in context to when the witness called LE about something suspicious they saw in the water.

That's an interesting aspect to this case that she asked the judge to award her sole ownership of all the couple's property. Is she being prudent? Why not just her half? How or why would she think the judge will grant this? IMO JK worked for his half so why wouldn't the judge grant half only? I wonder what the reason behind this request is?
This is how the Civil Case Lawyer explained it … I have no clue on how this type of thing works either….

Seacat told Fox News Digital on Thursday that the reason he filed a civil lawsuit before police completed the criminal investigation was out of concern for the assets.

A divorce was filed on the date Mr. Kennedy was arrested, and his wife pled that they own quite a few properties… and she wanted the court to award her all of them," he said. "They could be colluding together to get the property in her name to make him judgment-proof."

MOO that is movie-esque. Sounds great in theory but the reality is it would be a field day for LE collecting DNA and whatever bodily fluids are present in all the tiny ridges and divets of a machine that you would struggle to access to clean. And the process of attempting to clean....sounds even more exhausting. In theory it is easy....in reality it is a mess. I repeat MOO lol
I agree but these items would also have to be dismanteled to get at the evidence, however. To get at those rivets and other interenal parts. And the other thing would be if they come apart easily if at all. IMO there are a lot of things to consider. That lot is very convenient for a perp/s. Someone has to be very bold to use that lot what if they were seen dismembeing out in that open lot? Wouldn't the noises alert? What if someone drove by? What did the perp/s use a silencer to shoot the men? So many bizarre aspects to this case!

This is how the Civil Case Lawyer explained it … I have no clue on how this type of thing works either….

Seacat told Fox News Digital on Thursday that the reason he filed a civil lawsuit before police completed the criminal investigation was out of concern for the assets.

A divorce was filed on the date Mr. Kennedy was arrested, and his wife pled that they own quite a few properties… and she wanted the court to award her all of them," he said. "They could be colluding together to get the property in her name to make him judgment-proof."

IDK but maybe they are both being prudent for the future. I mean he is going to have to have a good defence regardless of his guilt or innocence as there are four men who died. The case itself I'm sure is going to be a major undertaking.

Once again, someone took bikes to mean motorcycles. It's happened several times on this thread.

It's possible that in a sense both are true in that they could have been using motorized bicycles. We haven't seen the vehicles in question and it would make sense if they were using something motorized if they were engaging in criminal activity that involved them hauling something. As an example this thing is technically a tricycle but looks like a cargo motorcycle:
I think the only difference between a motorcycle and a motorized bicycle is whether or not it is street legal and one or more of them could have been on something that looked like a motorcycle but was actually some form of bicycle.

It's possible that in a sense both are true in that they could have been using motorized bicycles. We haven't seen the vehicles in question and it would make sense if they were using something motorized if they were engaging in criminal activity that involved them hauling something. As an example this thing is technically a tricycle but looks like a cargo motorcycle:
I think the only difference between a motorcycle and a motorized bicycle is whether or not it is street legal and one or more of them could have been on something that looked like a motorcycle but was actually some form of bicycle.
From day one, LE and the families have said bikes/bicycles, never motor bikes or motorcycles. Motorized bicycles are expensive and easy to spot amongst discarded bicycles in a scrap yard. It was said they couldn't determine which bicycles laying around the scrap yard could have been theirs as they had multiple bikes they would ride.

The civil lawsuit was filed on behalf of the families of the Chastains, who were brothers, and Sparks. They are seeking an unspecified amount of damages in excess of $75,000 for each man.

The judge has granted the plaintiffs’ motion for an injunction barring the Kennedys from transferring, selling or destroying assets as the case plays out.

"A divorce was filed on the date Mr. Kennedy was arrested, and his wife pled that they own quite a few properties… and she wanted the court to award her all of them," he said. "They could be colluding together to get the property in her name to make him judgment-proof."

Whether or not that’s the case, the court is at least temporarily protecting assets that could compensate the plaintiffs.

Sandra Kennedy's attorney told Fox News Digital Thursday evening that she planned to file a response early next week. It was not immediately clear whether Joseph Kennedy had retained counsel.

Sandra Jean was a housewife for 34 years and has never worked outside the home apparently. If I were her, I would be concerned on two fronts - the civil suit filed by the victim's families and the amount of money it's going to cost to defend her husband.

The two combined could easily consume all the marital assets, leaving her with nothing. She's trying to get a head of the shitestorm which is coming her way. IMO-

Last edited:
I think that bike was not related to this case. I'm not sure where you are from but looking on Google streetview its pretty rural so there may be areas that are pretty secluded that these guy could have used to ride their bikes on. I'm still surpised that there is no video footage of them. My opinion would change if there was CCTV footage of them and the POI. I do notice that the POI hasn't been in custody that long relative to this case and he said yes to extradition. So I wonder if his lawyer advised him to do so meaning that he has reasons or alibies to support his whereabouts or something to that effect. IMO as time goes on this case seem to be getting more and more complicated.
The bike I'm referring to is a black Mongoose, with a black and white design on the seat and fancy spokes. I did Google the street view route from the house down to the scrap yard; it is residential for several blocks and then it's just a regular road. They probably could have ridden along the berm; I doubt that anyone rides bikes in that area enough to have a bike path of any sort. However, I'm not from that area and it may be different from here.

They have a 34 year old son, not gonna post the name. I only assumed she had some capacity to work, not a lot.
On page one of the divorce filing, it says there are no children born of the marriage?

I wonder what happened to Mike's phone; was he the only one who headed east or did they all go? Did we ever hear what time they pinged at the scrap yard? IIrc, LE said they spent about 3 hours there? We know it was said they left the house around 8 pm but then the sheriff later said the neighbor's time was off. So if they left around 5pm, they could still spent 3 hours there and the phone shutting off in the salvage yard at 8:32 pm fits the timeline.

I remember someone talking about phone mounts for bikes; do we think one of the men had one? Maybe Mark had one on his. If whoever killed them took their bodies straight to the river and then came back for the bikes/trailers, that could explain why the phone pinged at the salvage yard. I would guess they had them on vibrate or turned off if they were doing something shady. So many questions.
Okmulgee investigators were searching for the men in a junkyard off Highway 75, north of Schulter, on Wednesday. It’s where police say Mark’s cell phone pinged last.
“They don’t go far - never," Chastain said.

Chrystal Parker, Mike's fiance, has the same sentiments.
“I’ve called him 197 times. I’ve texted his phone, you name it," Parker said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back